Varicose veins are the blood vessels that have become swollen or twisted. The veins develop when small walls in the veins become weak and the blood flow is disturbed. There are some other factors that can cause varicose veins, these are
- Hormonal changes
- Abnormal weight gain etc.
Aim of the Treatment:
Varicose veins can be painful or can cause itchiness or discomfort therefore people are busy seeking medical help to overcome this problem. Dynamic clinic is offering surgical and non-surgical Varicose Veins Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi at affordable rates.
You are an ideal candidate for varicose veins treatment if,
- You have realistic expectations about the results of the treatment
- You are in good mental and physical health
- You want to remove varicose veins
- Laser treatment is the best option for you or you are not ready to undergo a surgical procedure
- You are neither pregnant nor suffering from any serious medical disorder
There are uncountable benefits of varicose veins Dubai. A few of them are mentioned below,
- Non-surgical treatment and procedure is minimally invasive
- No risk of serious complications and major side-effects
- Results are quick, instant and wonderful
- The treatment is suitable for both the genders
- It is completely safe and cost-effective
- Local anesthesia is used therefore no risk of side-effects of general anesthesia
Before varicose veins treatment, you have to follow certain pre-procedural instructions to get wonderful results of the treatment,
- Quit smoking 72 hours prior to the treatment
- Get a cozy good night sleep on the night before the day of treatment
- Avoid taking blood-thinning medications such as aspirin and ibuprofen etc.
- Shave the treatment area before coming for the treatment
Varicose veins can be treated by Sclerotherapy. The procedure is simple and can be performed in a doctor’s office. A prepared solution is injected into the vein that causes it to scar. This solution forces the blood to go through a healthier vein instead of the malfunctioned one. The malfunctioned vein is reabsorbed into the surrounding tissue.
Laser came out to be very effective as far as tiny varicose veins are concerned. There are two types of laser treatments used for varicose veins removal
Simple laser treatment
Laser beams are made incident on the affected veins which destroys them.
Endovenous laser treatment
Following steps are performed in Endovenous Laser treatment for varicose removal,
- The doctor starts the procedure by injecting local anesthesia in the treatment site
- A small incision is made and a thin tube is inserted into it
- This tube consists of laser fiber that generates laser energy
- The laser energy destroys the affected vein without harming the functionality of the leg
Here is the list of aftercare instructions that you have to follow after getting varicose veins treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi.
- Avoid massaging or scratching the treated area for a few days after the treatment
- Scabbing will appear but avoid picking them
- Avoid exposing your skin to direct sunlight for at least 2 weeks after the treatment
- Apply prescribed topical medications on the treated site as per the instructions of the doctor
- Wear comfortable and loose clothes for 48 hours post-procedure
- Avoid strenuous exercises for some weeks
In most of the cases, the treatment produces outstanding results. You will notice a significant improvement in the appearance of varicose veins immediately after the treatment. Multiple sessions are recommended if you want to see fuller results. Tiny veins usually take 10 to 12 weeks to resolve completely
I personally recommend you to consider laser varicose treatment if you are seeking a pain-free and non-invasive treatment. Due to its non-invasiveness, there is no downtime associated with the procedure. The patient is allowed to return home and continue social activities once the procedure is completed. Swelling, bruising or redness will appear in the treatment area but will disappear within 2-3 days after the treatment.
Book a Free Appointment:
If you want to know more information about varicose veins treatment, contact our expert now. Our experts will discuss your concerns and will help you decide the right treatment option for you. You can consider Varicose Veins Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi if you want to remove them.