What is Brazilian Butt Lift?
Fat transfer has been in use since the 1890s in the medical field for correcting scars formed from a bone infection. Of late it has been introduced as a cosmetic approach for combatting volume loss in the face, breasts, and buttocks. However, fat transfer to buttocks is also known as Brazilian Butt Lift in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. This approach is technically feasible, effective, and safe to make the butts look bigger and rounder.
Technique We Use:
Brazilian Butt lift is carried out using the patient’s fat that is either extracted from the abdomen or thigh to custom design the body shape. It is exclusive and expensive and at Dynamic Clinic the surgeons strive in being among the very few in the world who are capable of performing it magnificently and with exceptional care. It’s a fine art, not everyone’s cup of tea.
- Fat grafting is the most effective technique when it comes to increasing butts. Injecting a patient’s own blood in small, flat butts reduces the risk of infection and botched transformations.
- It offers more natural-looking results than implants and get rid of Excess Fat
- Beautiful butts make it possible for a person to wear tight-fitting garments comfortably
- There are no long-term side-effects associated with it to the best of our understanding
- The positive effects become evident right away
Results of Brazilian Lift
The key purpose of the Brazilian Butt Lift in Dubai is to improve the derrière and create a beautiful body. It is well known for its natural-looking results, allowing the patient to look and feel relaxed, refreshed, and comfortable after undergoing the operation.
As far as the timing of the results is concerned, some results show up immediately after the first appointment, proper results take a few months to become evident. In general, it requires six sessions to see the best possible results. Please note that these results can last for many years if you take proper steps to maintain them.
This cosmetic surgery is suitable for anybody with:
- Stable weight
- Good physical health
- Flat butts, which means the amount of fat in bottoms is not enough
- Best donor sites (surplus fat elsewhere in the body)
Fat grafting is one of the very common cosmetic procedures in the world. Before the surgery, it is imperative that you are fully ready both mentally and physically. For this purpose, our Buttock Augmentation experts ask that you self-evaluate the below-listed parameters first:
- Why do you want to undergo this surgery?
- What are your goals?
- Are you considering this procedure to please yourself or someone else?
- Are your expectations realistic?
- Are you considering it to make your butts bigger?
- Will the surgeon be able to do a Brazilian butt lift you want?
It is a fairly simple operation that can be done in 45 to 60 minutes. It does not involve hospitalization and may be done in local anesthesia as an outpatient surgery.
Three basic steps involved in the process are:
- Step 1: Gather the patient’s own fat with liposuction
- Step 2: Purify and prepare extracted fat for successful & safe transfer
- Step 3: Injecting fat into buttocks to make them rounder and bigger
Though the hard part is over, it’s still imperative to take good care of the area that has received fat as it recovers from the operation. We have compiled four of the best things for your body to heal faster after BBL.
- Don’t smoke
- A gentle massage can improve blood flow
- Don’t sit on your derrière for a few days
- Drink plenty of fluids to stay hydrated
Recovery and Downtime:
Recovery time varies between two to three weeks. This is all about the amount of fat that is going to be administered in your butts. However, during the recovery period, do not engage yourself in any strenuous exercise. Plus, avoid putting pressure on the area that received fat.
Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift Dubai:
At Dynamic clinic, the Average Cost of a Brazilian Butt Lift Dubai can range from AED 15,000 to AED 40,000, depending on the results you want, and the surgeon. While there are few cheaper substitutes available, but we never compromise on patient safety and quality and only hire experienced practitioners.
Is it Worth It?
Final results can last for 12 to 15 years or a couple of decades and for some sufferers it may not need to get maintenance sessions. However, don’t take the outstanding results for granted. The longevity of results of buttock augmentation or any other cosmetic treatment depends on how the post-treatment care is. If you maintain your weight, take good care of the incision sites, follow a proper home care regimen, and visit the surgeon without pause, you will certainly beat the age expectancy of positive effects.
Based on the above facts, we can conclude that whether it is worth it or not depends on you.
Does Insurance Cover BBL?
Though medical insurance will certainly not cover BBL surgery, there is a better solution to tackle your financial issues regarding the surgery. It is known as 100% financing with 0% interest.
With this offer, you don’t need to pay the amount in full, you can pay easy, small monthly installments to avoid financial problems and difficulties.
Do you wish to increase the fullness, projection, and roundness of your butts? Do you want a magical enhancement in your appearance? Do you need to improve the balance of your figure? Your concern has the best answer with the Brazilian Butt Lift. It uses the patient’s own fat tissue to perk up the flat butts and improve the figure.
Why Choose Us?
Beauty comes first and that’s why Dynamic Dubai is all about. If you need any further information regarding Brazilian Butt Lift in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, please contact us. Fill out the contact form or call us to do so.