Getting older is a natural procedure as we a. With time, become older. And it affects our organs’ function. It not only affects your appearance but also your organs’ poor functioning. The liver is important for metabolism because it removes toxins from the bloodstream. And it also provides nutrients for the body’s cells to function. Yet, your liver can be dysfunctional because of many circumstances. These factors include poor dietary quality and air pollution. It can diminish your body’s tolerance and resilience to poisons. Toxins can remain in your body for a longer time in some situations. Fortunately, there are some treatments available to assist you in detoxing your liver. But IV Therapy Liver Detox in Dubai is the best. This IV infuses a combination of high quantities of natural antioxidants. It helps to cleanse and nourish the liver and also battles toxic substances.
What is Liver Detox IV Therapy?
It involves injecting a mixture of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other nutrients. This injectable will insert into the bloodstream, bypassing the digestive tract. The procedure helps to improve liver function. It removes toxins and stimulates cellular regeneration. The liver is an important organ that filters toxins. And also waste products from the bloodstream. But toxin exposure, poor food, and unhealthy lifestyles damage the liver. It leads to chronic diseases, including cirrhosis, fatty liver, and hepatitis. The treatment prevents many diseases and also reduces their chances.
The procedure is very effective for everyone. Because nutrients and cleansing chemicals are administered into the bloodstream. This can help people who have liver problems or want to improve their liver function. The following are the suitable applicants for the procedure:
- Individuals suffering from liver diseases can get treatment.
- Those suffering from hepatitis, cirrhosis, or fatty liver disease.
- Individuals who have excessive quantities of poisons in their bodies.
- If you are a chain smoker and are alcohol addicted.
- Applicants with poor diets, because this can damage the liver and lead to liver disease.
- Those seeking to enhance their overall health and wellness.
- If you want to boost energy.
The procedure entails inducing many types of infusions to cleanse the liver. The following are the key ingredients of the treatment:
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA):
It is an antioxidant that aids in the treatment of a range of liver issues. It helps with blood sugar regulation and inflammation reduction.
It is a crucial antioxidant and helps cleanse the liver and reduce inflammation. The procedure also improves the immune system. It helps to improve overall health and reduce the development of chronic diseases.
This injectable therapy helps your body remove heavy metals. This includes lead, mercury, iron, and copper. Seafood can introduce that metal into your body.
This injectable helps to treat persistent problems, including muscular soreness, weariness, and headaches. It also helps with anxiety, migraines, and muscle cramps. Because it contains a combination of multivitamins and water.
Its deficiency can cause many liver issues because it is a natural antioxidant. Supplemental glutathione improves liver health and strengthens the immune system. And it also protects the body from free radicals. Which are caused by stress, sickness, and medications.
Nicotinamide, the DNA molecule adenine (NAD):
Those addicted to stimulants, opioids, and benzodiazepines can use NAD. because it helps with detox. The treatment is effective for depression.
The procedure is very convenient and does not demand extra preparation. But you need to follow the protection criteria. The following are the pre-procedure instructions:
- Your doctor will go over your medical history, and ask about your goals.
- Tell your doctor if you have any allergies or infections.
- Applicants must avoid taking any medications.
- You need to skip smoking and blood thinners.
The treatment must be administered by an experienced doctor. The procedure may also not be appropriate for everyone. So, it is critical to consult with the expert and tell them about your specific needs. The treatment is completed in the following steps:
- The expert will clean the treatment area.
- The numbing gel will help to make calm.
- Then the doctor will administer the solution in the target area.
- By using small cannulas, the expert will inject the solution.
- The duration of the treatment can vary based on the specific protocol.
- Then the doctor will tell you about the aftercare of the treatment.
The treatment is non-invasive, but applicants must follow the aftercare guide. Because the consistency of the results depends on aftercare. The following are the post-procedure instructions:
- Try to consume 8–10 glasses of water every day.
- Applicants must eat a nutritious diet high in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
- Applicants must avoid high-fat foods, as well as alcohol and caffeine.
- After the procedure, you need to rest for 24 hours.
- Avoid the sun and heat after the procedure.
Intravenous detoxification delivers uncountable advantages. But the following are the major benefits:
- The vitamins and minerals help your health and reduce stress.
- The procedure helps to remove metals, toxins, and other dangerous bodily waste.
- It reduces emotional stress and viral and bacterial diseases.
- The treatment’s recovery period is fast.
- The infusions help cure disorders such as asthma and fibromyalgia.
- Glutathione, an amino acid, is used to boost liver detoxification.
- Antioxidants are added to help filter out free radicals.
- The treatment enhances your complexion.
The Cost of IV Therapy Liver Detox in Dubai is affordable. The price ranges between AED 1,300 and AED 1,400. But these expenses are not constant, because they depend on many factors. The following key factors can influence the expense of the treatment:
- The experience and knowledge of the doctor.
- The location of the treatment centre.
- The condition of the applicants.
- The need for candidates.
Why Choose Us?
The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai offers the best Regenerative Medicine treatments. We have an experienced doctor. See our expert Dr Hany Chadiac if you want the best treatment. Then fill out the form below and get your first free consultation.