This is all about healthcare!
The gallbladder is a small, pear-shaped pouch that holds bile, which is a combination of fat, fluids, and cholesterol. Its primary function is to help digest food by breaking fat in the body. Please keep in mind, eating meat pies, butter, ghee, hard cheeses, cream, and cakes can cause your cholesterol to rise and form bladder stones. These stones may go away on their own but normally they don’t and Gallbladder Stone Surgery in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is required.
Learning to identify the signs of gallstones can help you keep your cholesterol level in control. While some people instantly feel the symptoms, others remain undiagnosed for years because their signs are mild. Note that, mild symptoms quickly turn serious the longer you go untreated.
The most common symptoms of gallstones are:
- Back pain
- Yellow skin
- Nausea, high fever, and vomiting.
- Intensifying pain in right shoulder or abdomen.
“You should seek medical attention instantly if you see above symptoms, experts say”
Gallstones occur when the cholesterol level in the bile rises above the standard range. They can start as small as grains of rice but can be as big as golf balls, even filling the entire renal pelvis. Just so you know, women are more at risk of gallstones than men because extra estrogen directly affects the cholesterol level. A high level of estrogen can result from birth control pills, pregnancy, and hormone changes at menopause.
Other tests can suggest that gallstones are present, but only an ultrasound exam can make a diagnosis. An ultrasound scan utilizes sound waves to capture a picture of internal structures. It is worth pointing out that patients are awake in this test and unable to sense any kind of physical pain.
Laparoscopic Gallbladder Removal:
As its name suggests, it’s a surgery that removes the diseased or inflamed gallbladder. Doctors perform this type of medical procedure via incisions and specialized tools.
- In the beginning, the provider will insert an intravenous line into a vein in your arm for controlled sedation. Gallbladder Stone Surgery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is usually performed in general anesthesia, so you will be sleep before going into the operating room. In general, anesthesia takes about 25-30 seconds to kick in.
- Next, the stomach is rinsed with an antiseptic solution to prevent infection.
- The provider will then create an incision in the abdomen. Note that, there are several options available when choosing an incision for gallbladder stone surgery. The particular surgical incision will depend on patient factors and the gastric surgeon’s own preferences.
- The surgeon will then carefully eliminate the gallbladder, close the incision and wrap the area. Just so you know, bandages reduce swelling, provide support to underlying structures and decrease infection risk.
Recovery from Gallbladder Stone Surgery?
Since everyone is different, there is no exact timeline for Gallbladder removal surgery. But most surgeons agree that a full recovery may take on average three weeks or so. After this, you will be able to get back all your normal activities, even work without restrictions.
Remember to see your doctor after six to seven days in order to make sure everything is fine. Just so you know, some serious complications need to be followed up with additional operations.
Tips for Healthy Recovery:
Here are some general self-care suggestions that can help you prevent complications after your weight surgery:
- Walking offers many health benefits, so walk around frequently
- Avoid strenuous movement as it can delay the healing process
- Wear loose-fitting clothes so that you feel more comfortable
- To prevent dehydration, drink plenty of fluids
At Dynamic clinic, the cost for a gallbladder stone surgery UAE can range from AED 18,000 to AED 30,000, which includes anesthesia fee, surgeon’s charges, and facility fee.
- If you are more likely to experience complications of gallstones, the health care provider may remove the entire bladder.
- Surgery is generally the best way to treat gallstones.
- Patients should be able to return to normal activities within seven to ten days
Why Choose Us?
At Dynamic Cosmetic surgery clinic, our certified surgeons are dedicated to providing the best results possible for every patient. Our specialists will consult with you to find the most appropriate options for your case and to provide you with all the information on preoperative and postoperative care.
Together with our advanced surgical technology, expertise, and skills, we consider health care quality and patient safety as our top priorities.
Book an Appointment:
For further info regarding your health and Gallbladder Stone Surgery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, please contact a medical professional at Dynamic clinic. Fill in the form to make an appointment