The aging process turns smooth, tight, and firm skin into a dull and saggy one. Nowadays, there is an increasing demand for facelifting procedures all over the world. There are many people who don’t want to lift their sagged skin surgically. If you are one of them you can consider HIFU Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. It is a non-surgical procedure for facelifts and skin tightening.
Aim of the Treatment:
HIFU stands for High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound. It is also known as Ultherapy or ultrasound Facelift. It is an alternative to a surgical facelift procedure. This Laser Treatment stimulates natural collagen production without cuts and stitches. It is becoming one of the most sought-after procedures in Dubai. Some results appear immediately after the procedure, while others take time. You will have to wait for a few weeks to see noticeable results of skin tightening.
HIFU Dubai Offers:
We all desire that classic, young appearance. But our skin produces less collagen and elastin as we get older. And the skin on the face, neck, and body sags and loses its firmness. But the Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai offers effective procedures. HIFU Treatment in Dubai is the best option. It is a firming ultrasound procedure that delivers remarkable tightening. And also Dynamic Clinic has the most affordable HIFU Dubai Offers and Deals. This technology is referred to as “the lunchtime facelift. Because it is a quick and simple way to acquire the effects you want.
|HIFU Treatment for Face in Dubai||AED 600 (1 session)||AED 1,600 (3 sessions)|
|HIFU Treatment for Neck in Dubai||AED 800 (1 session)||AED 2,000 (3 sessions)|
|HIFU Treatment for Arm Lift in Dubai||AED 600 (HIFU)||Consultation for Surgery|
|HIFU Treatment for Lower Body Lift in Dubai||AED 600 (HIFU)||Consultation for Surgery|
High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound treatment is benefiting people all over the world. The Treatment is a good option for you if you are looking for a non-surgical method to lift your brows, neck, or decolletage. It is gaining a lot of popularity because it is safe, affordable, and has no downtime. You are the right prospect for the treatment if you:
- Want to enhance the tone and texture of the skin.
- Are not ready for undergoing any surgical procedure.
- The facial skin is loose and saggy.
- You want to enhance your skin tone.
Results of HIFU Treatment:
It produces significant results even after just one session. Final results will appear after 2-6 months while most of them last for a year to two.
HIFU treatment has several aesthetic benefits, some of which are listed below:
- The procedure is quick and has minimal downtime.
- It tightens the skin and also improves the body contours.
- The recovery phase is not very long.
- It can be used for bum lifting.
- Along with skin tightening, it diminishes Facial Lines and Wrinkles.
Before getting the HIFU Treatment Dubai & Abu Dhabi, It is important for you to fulfill the following pre-operative care guidelines:
- A week prior to the treatment, avoid direct and prolonged sun exposure to reduce the chances of sunburn because sunburned skins are difficult to treat.
- Use water-based skincare products to keep your skin hydrated.
- Do not use retinoids, salicylic acid, or glycolic acid in the treatment area three weeks prior to the treatment.
- On the day of the treatment, avoid wearing makeup or lotion, it can affect the results.
- Stop smoking and drinking 3-4 weeks prior to the treatment.
- Wear loose and comfortable clothes on the day of treatment.
HIFU Treatment Dubai procedure can take 30 to 40 minutes, the time can vary depending on the size of the treatment area. During the procedure, a hand-held ultrasonic laser device is moved over the area to target multiple layers beneath the skin. The treatment induces the production of elasticity, stimulates collagen production, and repairs the existing one. The treatment results in skin that is more supple, smooth, and radiant.
You are recommended to follow all the post-procedure instructions of the dermatologist related to the aftercare of the HIFU Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. If you do it properly you will get optimal results from the treatment.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure by applying sunscreen with a strong SPF while going out.
- Good moisturizers must be applied after the treatment to keep the skin hydrated.
- Following the treatment Avoid strenuous activities including swimming, running, etc.
- Do not take hot baths until the side effects subside.
After the treatment, the patient is going to experience some swelling, redness, and tenderness in the treated site. They are temporary and will disappear in 3 to 4 days.
Cost of Hifu Treatment:
What is more exciting than knowing that the HIFU Treatment Cost in Dubai is now offered in our Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic for as low as AED 599 for one area!
The treatment is completely carried out by a team of professionals and the following are the factors on which the cost depends upon:
- Target area.
- Kind of expert or aesthetician chosen by the candidate.
- The number of sessions.
- The complexity of the treatment.
Keep following our clinic for updates regarding offers and packages introduced around the year. We could only give you cost indications here. For perfect estimates, you need to arrange an appointment with our specialists.
Book a Free Appointment!
If you want Non-Surgical Skin Tightening and rejuvenation at affordable rates without suffering from pain and botched results, then you can consider HIFU Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Fill in the online consultation form or call us now to book a free initial consultation session with one of our experts.