Losing weight can be difficult. But you’re not alone if you’re struggling with stubborn fat. That will not budge despite your best efforts. Even with diet and exercise, many people struggle to get rid of fat pockets. People spent their half-time working out. But they end up with no success. This is especially aggravating when you’re dealing with stubborn fat. That won’t go away. But with the help of technology, there are options that can assist. Weight loss injections in Dubai. It is very effective for stubborn fat removal in different body parts, such as Aqualyx, lipolysis, and Kybella. They can target specific areas of fat and assist you in achieving your goals.
What are Weight Loss Injections?
They are medications that are injected into the body to help people lose weight. To achieve the best results. These injections are combined with a low-calorie diet and regular exercise. Weight loss injections are available in a variety of forms. But the suitability of the treatment depends on the condition of the applicants.
Weight loss injections provide an alternative solution. Because they are effective for those who are struggling to lose weight. This procedure helps suppress appetite. It increases metabolism and burns fat. It also results in significant weight loss in a short period. The treatment results will be visible later. They will take at least 14 days to become apparent. The patient must adopt healthier eating habits and engage in regular exercise.
Types of Weight Loss Injections:
There are many treatments available to lose weight. But the following is the most effective Weight Loss injections in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
It is a non-surgical injection that aids in reducing localised body fat. It contains deoxycholic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the body. This aids in fat breakdown and absorption. Aqualyx injections are suitable for the thighs, stomach, and chin.
These injectables aid in the breakdown and removal of excess body fat. It targets and dissolves fat cells. By combining amino acids, vitamins, and minerals. Lipolysis injections target the abdomen, thighs, and upper arms.
It is an FDA-approved injectable treatment. that aids in the reduction of unwanted fat beneath the chin. It contains deoxycholic acid, a natural substance. That aids in dietary fat breakdown and absorption. Kybella injections target the chin.
These Weight Loss Injections in Dubai are the most reliable option for removing fat. The following are the major benefits of the treatment:
- The procedure helps remove unwanted fat.
- There is no pain or serious complications.
- It helps increase energy levels and fat burning.
- The procedure helps to detoxify the liver.
- Metabolism stimulation.
- Reduced agitation.
- Muscle gain and fat loss.
- Sleeping patterns have improved.
- The procedure aids in the management of blood sugar and high blood pressure.
This treatment is appropriate for anyone who wishes to lose body fat. But the following are the ideal applicants for the treatment:
- Is obese, and no dietary products appear to be effective for them.
- Is over the age of 18 and does not have any skin allergies.
- There is no loose skin.
- If you can tolerate multivitamins.
- If you want to increase their metabolic rate.
- Needs to lose body fat and gain lean muscle tissue.
- Has reasonable treatment expectations
How Do Weight Loss Injections Work?
The treatment works in a variety of ways, depending on the type of injection. Some injections suppress appetite and reduce hunger cravings. while others boost metabolism and increase fat burning. The goal of weight loss injections is to assist people in losing weight.
Before receiving injections, it is necessary to consult with a doctor. Because it will help prepare you for the treatment. The following are the pre-procedure instructions for the treatment:
- Inform your doctor about your medical history.
- Tell your expert about the medications you are taking and any allergies you have.
- Avoid smoking because it interferes with the healing process.
- Do not drink alcohol for at least two days before the treatment.
- Take no anti-inflammatory medications that thin your blood.
- Applicants must avoid sun exposure.
The treatment procedure varies from patient to patient. Because it depends on the treatment area. The need for nutrients, and the amount of fat deposited. But the following are the key steps in which the treatment works:
- The doctor will then use alcohol to clean the area.
- Then the expert will mark the target area before the procedure.
- The expert will apply the numbing gel to the target area.
- The expert will inject the solution into the target area with small needles.
- You will need three to four sessions to achieve the desired results.
It is necessary to take care of yourself after receiving injections. It will help achieve better results. The following are the post-procedure instructions for the treatment:
- Applicants must wear an elastic garment after the procedure.
- Avoid strenuous exercise after the procedure.
- Applicants must continue running or walking.
- Avoid going out in the sun and apply a strong SPF sunblock before going out.
- Do not miss follow-up appointments.
- Applicant must stop using all the cosmetics.
Weight loss injections, like any medication, may have side effects. The following are some of the most common side effects of Weight Loss Injections:
Before beginning any weight loss injection programme. Applicants must consult with their healthcare provider. Because it will help determine if it is right for you. And also to discuss potential side effects.
The Cost of Weight Loss Treatment in Dubai is affordable. It ranges from AED 4,000 to AED 6,000. Prices may differ depending on your body fat percentage. Please contact us for more information on pricing. The following are the cost-influencing elements:
- The selection of injectable treatments
- The expertise and skills of the doctors.
- The location and reputation of the clinic.
- The severity and needs of the applicants.
Why Choose Us?
The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai now provides the best weight loss injection treatment. It is an answer for anyone looking to lose weight. You can schedule a consultation with one of our board-certified doctors. To learn more about the treatment. You can also inquire about the cost of the treatment. Before developing your treatment plan, our doctors will examine you. You will receive the best treatment possible. So fill out the form below and book a consultation. Our doctor will help you achieve your best figure
Book A Free Consultation!
Give us a Call or Fill out the Consultation form to Schedule your Free Appointment.