A good hairline is one that is natural-looking and individualized. A receding hairline can occur in both men and women but it is more common in men and it can be caused by a number of reasons including age, genetics, hormonal changes, diet, stress, etc. There are many treatments available by which you can overcome this problem. A few of them are listed below
- Laser therapy.
- Hair transplant.
- Medications etc.
Visit our clinic to meet our surgeon, he will help you decide the right treatment option for you.
Natural Hairline Treatment:
You can consider Natural Hairline Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah if you are really worried about your hairline. By undergoing this treatment, you can get the one you desire for. It encourages hair growth by stimulating various growth factors. The cost of treatment is not very high so it is gaining a lot of popularity. We used the FUE technique to help people get the desired hairline.
In men, thinning hair normally starts at the temples. After some time the hairline moves back over the top of the head and results in pattern baldness. It is recommended to treat the hair loss problem at its early stage.
The treatment provides numerous benefits to the sufferers, some of which are listed below:
- You can get increased hair density within a few days.
- Improves the appearance of a receding hairline.
- It delivers natural results so the hair will continue to grow naturally for a longer period of time.
- You will recover from the treatment quickly.
- Side effects are minor and temporary.
- Minimal downtime, there is no need to take off from work.
Results of Natural Hairline:
The natural hairline treatment stimulates hair growth on the scalp. The results are natural-looking and long-lasting but require time to appear. Almost one year is required to see the final results of the treatment.
The patient needs to meet certain candidacy criteria to be known as an ideal candidate for Natural Hairline treatment:
- You want to overcome the problem of receding hairline
- You are looking for a permanent solution to solve the baldness problem
- You want to regrow the hair naturally
- You want to improve your self-image and self-confidence
- You are mentally healthy and your age is above 20 years.
Before undergoing this natural hairline treatment, you have to follow some instructions to get the best results of the treatment. Most of the surgeons guide you about the following points:
- Stop smoking cigarettes and avoid drinking alcohol 2 weeks prior to the treatment.
- Buy all the prescribed medications in advance.
- Avoid using blood thinners, aspirin, and ibuprofen 48 hours prior to the treatment.
- Discuss your medical history and inform the doctor about your allergies (if you have any).
- Discontinue current medication intake 2 days priors to the treatment
The procedure is simple but demands the skills of the Hair surgeon. In general, 3 to 4 hours are enough to complete the procedure. The following steps are performed during natural hairline treatment:
- The donor area, usually the back and sides of the scalp, is properly shaved.
- The treatment site is market and local anesthesia is given to it to minimize the pain and discomfort.
- Follicles are extracted from the donor site one by one.
- Grafts are prepared and the recipient area is numbed.
- In the end, the prepared grafts are inserted in the balding area of the scalp.
Immediately after the treatment, you have to start taking good care of the scalp because it becomes quite sensitive after the procedure. Some post-procedural instructions that most surgeons give are:
- Avoid smoking cigarettes and drinking alcoholic drinks 48 hours after the treatment.
- Do not take blood thinners and aspirin for 3-4 days after getting the procedure.
- Take all the prescribed medications regularly and visit the doctor for checkups.
- Avoid strenuous exercises for some days after the treatment.
Cost of the Treatment:
The cost of natural hairline treatment is not fixed in Dubai, it varies from person to person depending upon a number of factors,
- Skills and qualifications of the surgeon.
- Type of technique used.
- A total number of grafts.
- Expected results.
- The geographic location of the service provider.
You are going to experience soreness, mild swelling, and bruising on your scalp for some time. The patient may feel minor pain after having this procedure but this issue will get resolved very soon. People are also likely to have slight bruising which will subside soon.
Book an Appointment:
Contact us now if you have further queries about Natural Hairline Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Fill in the consultation form to book an appointment.