Botox for Wrinkles Injections
Botox is a drug obtained from the bacterium Clostridium Botulinum. Cosmetic practitioners use this drug to treat several muscle-related conditions. It effectively treats wrinkles, hyperhidrosis, neck spasms, chronic migraines, and lazy eye by temporarily paralyzing the problematic muscles. The effects of botox injections are temporary, last for 3-4 months only. However, botox shots are completely safe to use if injected by an experienced medical practitioner. Dynamic Clinic offers Botox Injections For Wrinkles in Dubai & Abu Dhabi at an affordable price, so if you are thinking to have this treatment it is a perfect place for you.
Who is the Candidate?
If you are looking for a non-invasive treatment to get rid of your expression lines and crow’s feet, you can undergo this Botox Treatment. You are an ideal candidate for Botox injections for wrinkles if you:
- Are in perfect physical and mental health.
- Are mature enough to make any personal decision.
- Have wrinkles, including fine lines, expression lines, crow’s feet on your face.
- Don’t want to undergo any surgical procedure to make your skin flawless and wrinkle-less.
- Want to restore your beauty and youthful appearance.
Please note that you cannot undergo this treatment if:
- Are allergic to Botulinum toxin.
- Have an infection in the problem area.
- Are pregnant or trying to be pregnant.
You will see the result within 2 to 3 weeks of your treatment but please note that these effects will not last longer than 3 to 4 weeks. The patient should follow all the post-procedure instructions of the doctor to prevent botched results and serious complications.
There is no need to be worried about the treatment because it delivers promising results to the patients. Some important benefits of Botox Injections for Wrinkles are:
- Botox has the ability to fill in the wrinkles and fine lines on the face.
- The treatment is FDA approved, simple and cost-effective.
- Bad effects are temporary, last for 3 to 4 days only.
- It is a minimally invasive therefore recovery is also very quick.
- Decreased risk of botched results.
- Provides long-lasting results without requiring prescription drugs.
Before undergoing botox injections for wrinkles, you have to do a little preparation. Here are some important pre-operative instructions that you have to follow:
- Avoid taking blood-thinners including aspirin and ibuprofen as they can worsen post-procedure bruising and swelling.
- Talk to the medical practitioner about your aesthetic desires and needs.
- Make sure you do not have any other serious medical problems like asthma, diabetes, lung cancer, etc.
- Stop taking medications and supplements that you are taking currently.
- Two weeks prior to the treatment, do use products containing vitamin E.
- At the appointment day, come to the clinic without makeup.
- Stop smoking.
- Avoid drinking alcohol as it can increase the bruising and swelling.
Botox Injections For Wrinkles in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah are usually performed in the Doctor’s office. Its procedure is quick, takes only 30 to 45 minutes to complete. In the treatment, with the help of thin needles, a tiny amount of botulinum toxin is injected in the problem site to temporarily paralyze the functioning of the muscle. The total number of Botox Shots for Sweat Glands are decided depending on the extent of the area and the desired results. Visit the clinic to know more details about the procedure.
To allow botox to work effectively, the following post-operative instructions are typically suggested:
- Avoid harsh physical activities for at least 72 hours after the treatment.
- For at least a week, do not sleep on your front.
- Avoid excessive alcohol consumption, smoking, and blood-thinning medications for at least a month after the treatment.
- Do not rub or massage the treatment site to prevent bruising and swelling.
Recovery is swift, simple, and smooth. The patients are allowed to return to routine activities as soon they leave the office.
Cost of Botox for Wrinkles:
The Cost of Botox treatment in Dubai is not fixed or constant. The overall expenses are influenced by multiple factors, including the severity of the targeted area and the desire of the applicants. For example, if patients want more outcomes then cost will be different because it takes more time and more injectable quantity. If the expert is highly experienced, then the charges will be high comparatively because it delivers the most effective results. If the clinic is located in a posh area, it will demand high charges. These are a few elements that can alter the cost, but generally, it ranges from AED 2,500 to AED 3,000.
Botox treatment is quick and does not require any type of anesthesia. When injected, it blocks those nerve impulses that are causing that unwanted muscle activity. The dosing and number of shots depend on the severity of the problem and the expected results. It is noteworthy that the cost is not fixed so you have to talk to an expert to know about it.
Book a Free Appointment!
For more information about Botox Injections For Wrinkles in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, you can book your appointment with Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic. Just fill out the form or call us to book a free consultation.