Aging can cause a number of changes in the skin. You might notice wrinkles, spots, blemishes, Enlarged Pores and many other flaws on your skin after 25. Due to these changes, the skin will look dull and tired altogether. If imperfect skin bothers you, don’t worry, you have many options to help fix the flaws and make the skin look more beautiful. When individuals think about the results of non-invasive treatments, they think about the temporary results. But as laser technology advancements are showing up, you can expect to enjoy long-term positive effects after having laser skin treatment. For instance, Fractioned CO2 laser Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is a reliable, long-term solution for facial imperfections. To know more about this amazing skin rejuvenation treatment, continue reading.
What is Fractional CO2 laser treatment?
Fractional CO2 is the best treatment if you want to reverse the aging signs non-invasively. The title itself suggests that this type of laser treatment combat skin concerns in a fractionated manner. This approach utilizes small columns of fractionated energy to treat the damaged areas. It is an amazing, one-time skin rejuvenation treatment with the shortest recovery time.
Top 6 benefits of having Fractional CO2 for your damaged skin include:
- Laser energy corrects skin deformities instantly and precisely
- Unlike other types of laser procedures, the positive effects produced by fractional CO2 last for several months
- Fixes pigmentation issues permanently
- Removes wrinkles, age spots, freckles, blemishes, acne scars, and more in a single attempt
- Gives long-lasting tightening effects to the skin
- Restores radiance to tired, dull skin in less time
Who is The Candidate?
Anyone who wants to get rid of wrinkles, sun-damaged skin, sagging skin, stretch marks, pigmentation, acne, scars, or any other skin flaw can get benefit from Fractional CO2 laser. Patients get the newer, smoother looking skin after it. This treatment treats these skin problems by peeling the upper damaged layers of the skin. It should be pointed out that Individuals aged 18 years or older are ideal for this amazing procedure.
This type of laser interacts with the damaged layers exceptionally quickly so you can expect immediate results after it. And many patients who have had this treatment reported a 100% reduction in skin flaws.
Prior to the treatment, you should make sure that your skin doesn’t have any allergy or medical illness. Other important pre-procedural instructions are:
- Avoid excessive, direct, and prolonged sun exposure, at least for 2 weeks before undergoing the Fractional Co2 Treatment.
- Keep your treatment required area clean and dry on the day of the procedure
- Avoid applying any kind of cosmetic product on your treatment required area, at the appointment day
- For at least a week before the treatment, regularly apply sunblock or sunscreen before going out in the sun
- Avoiding anti-inflammatory and non-steroid medications, before undergoing the Fractional Co2 Treatment is essential
The procedure requires a local anesthetic to ease discomfort and pain. In the next step, a laser beam is applied to the face to remove the outer layers with stretch marks of the damaged skin with Fractioned CO2 laser Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Laser also helps in stimulating the growth of collagen and elastin in the skin to make the outer skin look brighter and clearer.
- Refrain skin exfoliation creams for almost 2 weeks after undergoing the Fractional Co2 Treatment.
- Apply the prescribed ointments or medications on the treatment required areas according to the instructions of the physician
- Do not use glycolic acid or retinoic acid products for at least a week
The recovery period is short. But after Fractional CO2 treatment, the treated skin will be swollen, itchy, and red. So, the doctor might use cool compresses on this site to reduce these side-effects. Fuller results usually appear in one to two weeks so be patient to see them. And it’s very important to limit strenuous exercises, smoking, and alcohol for some days post-treatment.
If aged skin is bringing you down, Fractioned CO2 laser Treatment can provide you a lasting fix. In a fractional way, this laser removes the damaged layers of the skin to reveal brighter and more attractive skin. The procedure takes only 20-25 minutes and causes a little discomfort. It’s important to be aware that Fractional CO2 does not make significant changes in skin complexion since it’s not a skin whitening treatment. For correcting dark complexion, you have other options such as whitening serums, microdermabrasion, retinol, whitening creams, etc.
Book an appointment
For more information about Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, get in touch with our experienced dermatologist. You can fill out our short form or call us to schedule your appointment.