We all have exposure to eating unhygienic food somewhere in our life. Talking about childhood the child has no sense of what and how to eat. He o keeps on eating with his dirty hands which allows many harmful toxins to go into the body. But what is the thing that saves him from all the harmful infections? He has got many detoxifying organs in the body that neutralize all the harmful agents in the body.
But as you grow older you may get some problems in normal body functioning. Your liver but not be able to clear your body of toxins. People prefer eating fast food so their bodies get more prone to infections due to the many unhygienic ingredients in them. This also disrupts normal hepatic functioning leaving serious complications. It was becoming a major issue, but IV Ozone Therapy Liver Detox in Dubai is now introduced. This mimics the action of the liver and acts as an artificial detoxifier in the body.
What is Ozone Therapy?
As the name indicates this therapy uses ozone gas. your healthcare provider will take out blood, mix it with ozone gas, and allow it to settle for some time. This therapy detoxifies the body and makes it free from all free radicals. Ozone functions as a liver that restores the malfunctioned liver and acts as an artificial detoxifier.
What Causes Toxins in the Body?
Numerous factors cause toxins in the body. When these chemical toxins become in contact with the body they cause harm to it. If the person has a weakened immune system his body is incapable of neutralizing these toxins.
These chemical toxins inhibit the functioning of enzymes and disturb physiological functions. Moreover, they can also impact the formation of hemoglobin in the body which can lead to many anemias. The toxins can get into the body by various factors such as
- Allergic reactions.
- Any malfunctioning in the liver or small intestine.
- Eating unhygienic food.
- Insomnia or sleeplessness.
- Dermal infections are the major cause of harmful toxins.
- Respiratory problems.
- Fatigue and restlessness.
What is Detoxification?
Detoxification is a naturally occurring process in the human body. It is done by our largest glands maned liver. All the harmful toxins, drugs, and bacteria that are present in the blood and detoxified by this organ. It breaks down all the larger particles into smaller pieces so that they can be removed easily from the body. These toxic chemicals are excreted as fecal material that makes the body clean from all threatening chemicals.
What does Ozone Therapy Aim as a Detoxifier?
Ozone therapy is a kind of detox method. It stimulates blood circulation and carries oxygenated blood to all the damaged tissues and organs. This therapy strengthens the immune system and gives resistance to the body. It mimics the action of the liver and works effectively in neutralizing all free radicals.
Pre Treatment Meausres
This treatment requires great care. If you aim to get it there are some prerequisites that your doctor will instruct you on prior to treatment. It includes
- You have to drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated.
- You should avoid using blood thinners and other supplements.
- Your doctor will take all the blood tests to have an idea of your internal condition.
- Get proper sleep for your good mental health.
- If the patient is anemic he is not suitable for the procedure unless his blood reaches the desired level.
- He may give some supplements that help in blood formation.
What are the Different Types of Treatments?
There are different methods performed for the transfusion of ozone gas into the body.
In this method, ozone gas is mixed with blood and transfused directly into the bloodstream. This is effective for treating HIV problems. The body gets the blood that contains ozone in it via a drip. This may cause the formation of air bubbles that may promote the risk of blood clots.
It involves giving ozone gas through injections. Mix ozone gas with oxygen and transfuse it intramuscularly.
Right over the tissue
Impaired tissue receives ozone gas. You can get this therapy to heal all the wounds and injuries over the tissue lining.
Before the procedure, an IV line is set up and multiple types of infusions are induced in the body.
The blood is mixed with a sufficient amount of oxygen and then transfused back into the body by inserting a small needle at the necessary location.
You may feel some discomfort with the insertion of a needle into the IV line. But in general, this procedure does not include any pain and discomfort.
The duration of treatment lasts up to some hours. Your body slowly receives blood to prevent a hemolytic reaction.
As you all are aware precaution is better than treatment. There are some precautionary measures that you should follow after treatment:
- You should drink at least 4 liters of water per day. Water also contains beneficial electrolytes used to neutralize toxins.
- Take proper sleep and rest for better results.
- Avoid eating unhygienic food. Make sure that you wash your hands before eating.
- Be selective in your diet and try to eat fruits and vegetables.
- Do not lift heavy objects and avoid doing intense exercise.
What are Its Benefits?
The benefits of ozone therapy are manifold:
- It is the best alternative procedure that involves the transfusion of all minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants at one time.
- Boosts our metabolism and oxygen saturation of tissues.
- Promotes the circulation of blood that heals all the impaired tissues and cells.
- This therapy causes the replenishment of cells. It sloughs off all the useless toxins cells.
- It causes the elimination of all harmful toxins.
- This therapy accelerates the process of glycolysis. Glucose breaks down and releases energy.
- The red blood cells become more efficient and readily transport oxygen and blood.
- It heals and restores the working of all weakened cells.
Book a Consultation!
We are here for your ease in scheduling an appointment with an expert regenerative medicine doctor at Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic. You can get IV Ozone Therapy Liver Detox in Dubai. Fill out the form given below and get detailed information regarding this treatment.