Has surgery left scars on your skin? Post Surgical Scar Treatment is here to help!
Scars are obvious after surgery. They expose our stories and remind the pain our body endured which leads to depression. Although it might be difficult to exclude such skin marks in certain cases, some treatments help identify and address them. From topical ointments to medical treatments, promising results have never been this easy.
We always encourage our patients to address their surgery scars with Post-Surgical Scar Treatment in Dubai. From risk factors to endless benefits, here’s the detailed guide on Laser Treatments. Continue ahead.
- Results of Post Surgical Scar Treatment:
- Right Candidate for Post Surgical Scar Treatment:
- Techniques We Use:
- Surgical Methods:
- Non-Surgical Methods:
- After Post Surgical Scar Treatment:
- Important Tips:
- Benefits of Post Surgical Scar Treatment:
- Risk Factors of Post Surgical Scar Treatment:
- Cost of Post Surgical Scar Treatment:
Results of Post Surgical Scar Treatment:
Scar revision results vary. You can expect to see them once tissues heal and swelling subsides. Usually, it takes around one week or perhaps more.
Correctly performed scar correction surgery results are lifelong.
Right Candidate for Post Surgical Scar Treatment:
Following are the conditions that make you a good candidate for Post-surgical scar removal treatment in Dubai.
- Being bothered by scars leftover from any surgery (C-section, hair transplant, breast surgery, etc.).
- Overall healthy with no medical complications.
- Your scar is mature enough, and the wound is properly healed.
Specialists at Dynamic carefully diagnose the patients through a detailed inspection. They advise treatment based on the scar level and its oldness. Our doctors will inform you of every detail of the procedure and free hand to ask inquiries and clear doubts.
- Surgery is recommended when scars enlarge over time.
- Treatment of Minor-level scars is usually done with steroid injections or silicone sheets.
- One setting wouldn’t be enough.
Techniques We Use:
There are two procedures of Post Surgical Scar Treatment in Dubai. The two procedures include surgical and non-surgical:
Doctors remove the upper layer of skin by using a machine revealing the new, fresh, and less damaged underneath the skin. This exposed skin texture gets healed in less time.
Laser Skin Resurfacing is based on the concept of exposing new fresh skin deprived of any scar. High-heat laser beams target the scar and further help stimulate collagen production.
This is a minor surgery for scar reduction. Your doctor will make a small incision to remove the scar tissue and repair the wounds individually. This way, scars appear thinner, and less noticeable.
Skin Graft or Flap Surgery:
It’s the procedure where healthy skin is transplanted from one area to another. This surgery hides the scar more effectively and is suitable for handling large wounds or skin marks.
Z or W Plasty:
This technique realigns the scar tissue by making “Z” or “W” shaped incisions. It can break long-scar into multiple ones that are less noticeable. You can consider this procedure for yourself when there is a need to treat a deep, big scar.
It’s a micro tape placed over the scar to stop forming a thick scar.
There are two uses of steroids. Use them as topical creams or injections for scar diminishing. However, injections are more effective than creams. Several sessions are usually required.
This causes the upper skin surface to shed down, creating space for younger cells to penetrate the upper layer. Medium to high-level Chemical Peels are used under the guidance of a dermatologist depending upon your scar extent.
Soft Tissue Fillers:
Maybe either the patient’s fat or any artificial filler can fill out the depression left by scars.
Note that: All Scar Removal procedures performed at Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic are under specialist care. It may be possible to receive one or two treatments adjacent for more productive results. This way, treatment duration, complexity, and cost differ. All you can expect is pain-free treatment (either surgical or non-surgical) due to anesthesia and ultimate care.
After Post Surgical Scar Treatment:
- You might experience tolerable discomfort, swelling, and redness within the first week of treatment.
- Be sure to avoid steam, and hot baths for at least 48 hours post-treatment.
- Don’t use any skin-care product without a prescription.
- Tight and synthetic clothing is a must.
- Protect the treated area from the sun as much as possible.
In addition to sincere follow-up on post instructions, you can also try a couple of natural cures to upturn the efficiency of results. Below are some important tips you must follow before or after trying any Post Surgical Scar Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi:
- Increase the intake of vitamin C.
- Add more protein to your diet.
- Apply medicated retinoid creams.
- Moisturize the scar with prescribed cream or Aloe Vera gel.
Benefits of Post Surgical Scar Treatment:
- Reduced scar appearance.
- Better-looking skin.
- Restored self-confidence.
Risk Factors of Post Surgical Scar Treatment:
Even if under specialist care, there is the possibility of enduring side effects like:
- Pigmented skin.
- Burned blemishes.
- Consequential damage to the skin.
- An uprising of scars (if not treated properly).
- Lack of improvement.
Be aware that everyone’s skin is different, and depending upon how you react to certain treatments, there could be great variation in results. Be sure to follow the proper agreed plan before you proceed with any Scar Removal Treatment in Dubai.
Cost of Post Surgical Scar Treatment:
The Cost of Post Surgical Scar Treatment in Dubai can range from AED 500 to AED 5,000. It all depends upon your scar size, type, and the treatment you choose for it.
Note that a single treatment rarely works. You will need to attend a range of sessions. Each session’s cost is different: however, the rest will be less costly than the initial one.
Book a Free Consultation!
For further discussions, queries, and appointments concerning Post Surgical Scar Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, use our online form or contact us directly at (+971 542992160).