Skin conditions are increasing in frequency due to an increase in air pollution. A large amount of chemicals includes air pollution that ultimately causes harm to the skin. Numerous studies show that the majority of people start to develop acne and wrinkles at a young age, which also makes them melancholy. Every person wishes they had flawless skin. Therefore, they put forth a lot of effort to realise their ambitions. They experiment with several creams to treat their acne. In addition, they apply a variety of chemical lotions to balance out and brighten their skin tone. However, these prudent measures simply worsen their skin condition. Fortunately, physicians are developing new remedies to assist in curing skin issues due to advancements in the cosmetics industry. Mandelic Peel in Dubai is a non-invasive skin treatment that penetrates the skin and exfoliates it.
What is it?
It is a type of chemical peel that exfoliates the outer layer of the skin. It constitutes mandelic acid which also refers as alpha hydroxy acid(AHA). The molecular size of this mandelic acid is larger than other AHA compounds. This is the reason it penetrates the skin more slowly and gently and makes it a good option for people with sensitive skin.
It is a safe and effective procedure that is FDA-approved. In addition, it helps to treat different skin conditions like acne, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and wrinkles. During this procedure, a solution of mandelic acid is applied to the skin that exfoliates and peels off the outer layer of the skin. And enhances the development of new and healthier cells.
Aim of the Procedure:
The main aim of this procedure is to enhance the look of the skin by eliminating the outer layer of dead skin cells and encouraging the creation of new, healthier skin cells. The major component of the peel is mandelic acid which constitutes alpha-hydroxy acid.
It gently exfoliates the skin, clears clogged pores, and aids in minimizing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation. Mandelic peels can enhance skin texture and tone by removing the damaged outer layer of skin, leaving the skin smoother, brighter, and more even. And eventually produce a more young and luminous complexion overall.
The results of this procedure may vary according to different skin types and the condition of the patient. It results in smoother, brighter, and more evenly toned skin overall, as well as a decrease in acne, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and wrinkles. Some individuals who already have a brighter skin complexion and somewhat smoother skin tone may show more improvement in their skin condition than those who have worsened skin.
It is also to be noted that the results of the mandelic peels are not permanent. This is because as the age of the person increases he experiences more deterioration in the skin. In addition, the skin gets exposed to certain environmental factors such as dust, chemicals, and pollutants continuously. These factors also contribute to the decline in the health of the skin.
Mandelic peel is a good option for almost every individual. However, it may be the best choice for some individuals. Before choosing this treatment, the client should confirm their eligibility for the procedure. A good and perfect candidate is the one who has the following characteristics. However, if the individual does not fulfill the criteria for opting for the procedure, it is better for him to consult with a skincare specialist for the finest opinion.
- Best for individuals who have sensitive skin.
- Has a variety of skin concerns
- Ages between 20 and 40
- Individuals whose skin is more prone to hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, fine lines, and uneven skin tone.
- Provides efficient results in individuals who have medium to fair skin tone.
- Needs a non-invasive treatment
- Has loose skin and enlarges pores
- Sunburns and signs of aging due to sun exposure
- Suffering from acne and acne scars
Mandelic peels are safe for the majority of people. However, there are some limitations and safety measures to be aware of. In such conditions, the treatment may produce adverse outcomes. The following conditions may exclude someone from receiving this treatment.
- Active skin infections or inflammations
- Eczema and severe sunburn
- If the individual underwent any skin procedure like a dermal filling or facial resurfacing recently
- Is taking medications like retinoids and oral acne medicines as they increase the sensitivity of the skin
- Allergic to alpha hydroxy or mandelic acid
- Darker skin tones
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women as there is a lack of research on the safety of this treatment in such times
It is to notice that mandelic peel consists of mandelic acid that deals with different skin problems. It helps to treat hyperpigmentation, acne scars, wrinkles, and fine lines. Therefore, before initiating the treatment it is very important to consult with the doctor. He examines your skin condition and confirms that it is an appropriate treatment for you. In addition, he also advises following the pre-procedure guidelines to avoid serious consequences during the procedure.
- In order to decide if a mandelic peel is appropriate, the skincare expert assesses the skin type, problems, medical history of the client, and current medicines during the consultation.
- Performs a patch test to identify if the client is allergic to the treatment or not
- Avoid excessive sun exposure
- Use a sunscreen of a broad spectrum of at least 30 SPF
- Discontinue the medications such as retinoids and the ones used for acne
- Gently cleanse your skin daily with a mild cleanser
- Do not undergo any skin treatment that may become a contraindication for this procedure
- Consume enough water to keep your skin moisturized
- Do not use chemical products on your skin
- Avoid using makeup products 3 days prior to treatment
It is a method of skin rejuvenation that evacuates the skin from all defects. Since this treatment is non-invasive, numbing the skin with anesthesia is not necessary. The doctor carries out this procedure in his office since it needs his supervision. Since it is a simple procedure, it uses chemicals on the skin. Therefore, the doctor examines the skin of the client throughout the procedure.
- Cleanses the skin with a mild cleanser to eradicate any dirt, oil, and makeup present on the skin.
- Uses a pre-peel solution To get rid of any unforeseen impurities and get the skin ready for the mandelic peel
- Applies the mandelic peel on the skin with the help of an applicator. He leaves the peel on for a few minutes on the skin depending on the tolerance level of the client
- Once the desired time reaches, he removes the mandelic peel with the help of neutralizing solution
- Rinses the skin and apply a hydrating serum on the skin to moisturize it.
- Uses a cold pack to reduce irritation if required
Once the treatment completes, the doctor gives the patient precautionary advice to follow. Although it just takes one sitting, your skin can still need adequate care and attention following this treatment. Some people do not pay heed to following these measures. And does not get the effective results
- Utilize sunscreen to shield the skin from the sun.
- Eat a balanced diet and refrain from drinking alcohol and soft drinks.
- After treatment, avoid touching the skin unnecessarily
- Moisturize your skin.
- Wash your face with a gentle cleanser
- Apply a cold compress to your skin if you experience minor irritation.
- If skin redness and irritation worsen, call your doctor right away.
- Do not use makeup products on your face post-treatment for 2 weeks.
The patient is able to resume his normal activities two to three hours following the procedure. He may experience some sort of sensitivity, burning, and redness for a few days on the skin. It is important to contact your doctor right away if these side effects worsen.
- Enhances the texture and tone of the skin
- Reduces minor acne and evens out skin tone
- Decrease the hyperpigmentation
- Removes acne scarring that has already occurred
- Improve the overall appearance of the skin
- Accentuate the tone of the skin
- Minimize the appearance of wrinkles
Book A Free Consultation!
Our clinic in Dubai offers treatment for various skin conditions. Our highly skilled medical professionals perform the treatment with professionalism. Mendelic peel is the procedure that has the approval of the FDA and is provided in our clinic. If you want to get rid of skin imperfections, you must receive the greatest care while being guided by professionals. Then the best option for you is to choose Dynamic Clinic in Dubai. Fill out the consultation form to schedule a visit with one of our physicians right now.