We all understand the value of healthy food in keeping our organs healthy and preventing a variety of ailments, just as our skin needs balanced care for a fresher appearance. With age, our skin loses its flexibility and fresher look. A thin, delicate epidermis can result in dryness and dehydration in addition to growing lines and wrinkles. there has been a significant advancement in developing non-surgical, non-invasive injectable procedures to strengthen, renew, and revitalize the skin. Sunekos Injection in Dubai, Sharjah & Abu Dhabi is completely different from filler treatments. This treatment uses a patented formula that combines amino acids (the necessary building blocks of elastin and collagen) with hyaluronic acid. It is suitable for individuals wishing to recover the natural youthful appearance of their skin and improve signs of aging. Your skin’s extracellular matrix is renewed by SuneKos, and the treated tissue is intensely moisturized and inflated.
The Aims of the Treatment:
If you have thin, loose, crepey skin or a lack of volume around your mouth or nose, this treatment is appropriate for you. The unique treatment is made up of hyaluronic acid (HA) and a specific set of amino acids. These are necessary elements for healthy, hydrated skin; these injectables work by enticing the skin’s fibroblasts to produce a balanced blend of collagen and elastin. As a result, the signs of aging are considerably diminished, and your skin is left looking smooth, moisturized, and beautiful. There are two types of injections. One is utilized to cure the surrounding skin of the eyes, face, neck, chest, and hands and is excellent for addressing early signs of aging. The other is used when your skin needs additional structural support to improve drooping skin or when there are deeper, more severe wrinkles.
This cutting-edge and novel technique renews skin from the inside out. You can achieve better skin with its injectable solution through a natural process that promotes the formation of specific cells that naturally boost collagen and elastin. It is ideal for modest changes around the most prominent areas for younger people worried about the development of obvious skin issues. It gives deeper wrinkles and sagging skin more rigidity and reinforcement. The best results come from combining the two formulas.
Sunekos can successfully treat a variety of aging symptoms, such as loss of skin color and texture, skin aging indications, severe wrinkles, dehydration, acne scarring, dark circles under the eyes, sun damage, and fine lines and wrinkles. These injectables can be utilized practically anywhere in the body, however, it is recommended in the following situations in particular:
- Dark circles, wrinkles, and thin, crepey skin around the eyes.
- Face and cheeks, in particular, the lower cheeks’ smile lines.
- Head, neck, decolletage, and neck.
Few injections are required for the treatment, and there is little discomfort or recovery time. There is a minor chance of moderate edema and bruising, as with any injection. There is nothing in the product that can cause a negative response because it is made up of hyaluronic acid and amino acids.
The following benefits can be obtained with the Sunekos Injections in Dubai:
- It treats UV damage, aging skin, sagging and tone loss, and creases.
- Acne scars and a lack of hydration are addressed by these injections.
- It is possible to eliminate puffiness under the eyes, creases, and fine lines.
- Tightening and elevating the skin can aid in minimizing the expression of deep wrinkles.
- It boosts the skin’s volume and suppleness.
- It enhances the moisture of the skin.
- improved definition of the contours.
- It aids in tightening and raising the skin.
This procedure is n0n-intrusive and safe, but if you want effective effects, you need to follow the following instructions:
- You must Inform your physician. if you take any prescription medications or dietary supplements.
- Your risk of bleeding can be increased by several drugs or supplements.
- It is also advised that you abstain from alcohol the night before your treatment.
- To lower the risk of infection or irritation at the injection sites, do not apply makeup before the injections.
- Protect your skin from the sun.
- Consume a balanced diet and a lot of water.
This procedure is completely non-invasive and painless and can be conducted in the following steps:
- Firstly, the expert will deeply clean the targeted area.
- Then the doctor will apply the numbing gel.
- The specialist will then inject the mixture with little syringes into the predetermined regions.
- The procedure is completed in very less time, it depends on the condition of the applicants.
- After carefully cleaning the targeted area once more, arnica lotion is massaged into the skin post-treatment.
- After just two weeks, you should be able to see your skin starting to rejuvenate.
- The treatment’s objective is to assist your body in naturally stimulating collagen rather than artificially improving your appearance.
Recovery and Aftercare:
Your skin will look and feel normal within a few hours, though it might still be slightly inflamed and red. There is no downtime, and you can carry on with your usual activities. There are no complex guidelines you need to follow or a lengthy healing period. There are a few preventive steps you must take:
- Stay out of the sun and wear face protection with an SPF of at least 50.
- Significant changes will start to appear on your skin right away.
- After your treatment, avoid applying makeup.
- Stay upright for six hours after the therapy.
- Wash your face gently with a mild cleanser before rinsing it off with warm water.
- After treatment, use moisturizers with antioxidants and hyaluronic acid. Don’t drink too much alcohol for six hours.
- For 48 hours, stay away from the water.
- For 14 days, abstain from using saunas.
- Avoid exercising.
The adverse effects of the treatment are often mild. Typical minor flank consequences include minor bruising in the treated regions. This kind of effect is normal if you do experience it. If applicants are worried after receiving Sunekos treatment, please contact us.
How many Sessions are Required?
It is recommended that four courses of treatments be completed to accomplish the soundest outcomes from the injectables. A succeeding set of therapies must be repeated every six months. When the skin starts to regenerate, patients can usually start to notice the effects of the treatment.
The Cost of Sunekos injections in Dubai is very reasonable and ranges between AED 999 and AED 2,999. The price can alter based on a variety of variables, including the required number of sessions, the difficulty of the problem, the doctor’s level of training, and the clinic’s reputation and location. After the consultation, the expert will suggest the final price, after examining the applicant’s situation.
Why Choose Us?
Enfield Royal Clinic’s staff is fully qualified to assist in giving you the best advice and care. Their experts are highly competent and proficient, and they are offering the first consultation free of charge. Just fill out the consultation form below to make an appointment so that we can discuss your goals and the best skin care options for you. They will assist you with the final estimates and dosage requirements.