Subcision Treatment for Acne Scars:
Acne leaves its marks after leaving. It appears like a double punishment. First, you had to overcome acne, not you have to see its scars every morning. Some scars fade without any treatment but most of them remain as it is. Well, those stubborn acne marks can be treated today with a number of treatments. You can go for laser resurfacing, chemical peels, Microneedling, fillers, or acne removal surgery to fix this issue. Sufferers should consult with a dermatologist to find out what is the best treatment for deep acne scars.
Post acne scars have a significant adverse effect on personality. They can be treated with Subscision Treatment for Acne Scars in Dubai & Abu Dhabi, a technique that involves a sharp needle to release those fibrotic bands in the skin which are causing acne marks. It also improves collagen production within the skin to let it heal fast and quickly. While the treatment is very effective but it is not for everyone. The doctor will decide whether to perform Subscision for your acne or not. This decision would be based on the location, type, and severity of your scars.
Subscision treatment for acne scars provides the following benefits:
- It is an affordable in-office acne reduction treatment.
- Subscision treatment delivers long-term improvement to most patients.
- It treats depressed scars without any complications.
- Side-effects are minor, patients only experience mild swelling and pain at the treatment site.
- It works amazingly for people with rolling scars that makes it a good procedure.
- Improves bound-down scars with 100% comfort.
Patients should make some obvious changes in their lifestyle to be qualified for this treatment. 5 important tips to prepare for a successful Subscision Treatment for acne scars:
- No alcoholic drinks 2 weeks prior to the treatment.
- Avoid smoking for at least a month before the procedure.
- Refrain from cosmetic products that contain retinol.
- You should shave your face, 24 hours prior to the treatment.
- Do not take any anti-inflammatory drug without consulting with an expert.
How Do Dermatologists Do Subscision?
A micro-surgical technique that takes one hour to complete. It uses a thin instrument to diminish scars safely and precisely. The treatment will be done in a doctor’s office so you won’t be asked to spend nights there. During subscision treatment, those fibrous strands which are pulling the skin downward are cut to release and lift up the loose skin tissues.
The treatment will be done under local anesthesia to reduce the risk for severe pain and inflammation.
You finally got the skin that you have always wanted. But now you have to take care of it to maintain the results for a long time.
After the Subscision Treatment for Acne Scars in Dubai & Abu Dhabi, use the following tips for a quick and smooth recovery:
- Be sure your doctor applies ice bags on the treatment site at the end of the procedure.
- You can utilize anti-bacterial ointment to avoid skin damage.
- Put sunscreen on your face before going out in the sun.
- Wash your face with organic soap twice a day.
- No sunbathing or waxing for at least a month after the treatment.
This scar reduction treatment provides long-term improvement of scars with zero complications so it is 100% worthwhile.
Recovery periods vary for acne scar reduction patients. Instantly after the treatment, there will be mild redness, swelling, and itching that subsides in 2-3 days. Patients can also expect minimal pain after having the treatment. Depending on the healing and outcomes, the doctor will give you various post-op instructions.
Cost of Subcision Treatment for Acne Scars:
The price of Subscision Treatment for Acne Scars is not the same for every patient. It varies based on the severity of post-acne scars, the expertise of the doctor, recovery expenses, geographical locations of the health center, and patient’s expected outcome.
Subscision is a good Acne Scar Reduction method, however, doctors may couple it with other skincare treatments to produce better outcomes. This combination stimulates collagen growth more rapidly to deliver improved skin healing and better upshots.
Chemical Peel – An Good Alternative:
Subscision treatment for acne scars is an expensive procedure so if you cannot afford it, you can go for chemical peels. Peels contain exfoliators to resurface the skin and produce new, clear, and smooth skin. We assure you that you will get promising results by getting this acne scar reduction treatment at Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic.
Free Appointment at Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic:
If you have more questions about Subscision Treatment for Acne Scars in Dubai & Abu Dhabi, please feel free to get in touch with us. Fill out our short form or call us to book your appointment with our expert.