It is a type of cosmetic surgery that is used to drain fat from the body. It a safe and FDA approved treatment that involves high volume liposuction with least complications. The procedure of Lipomatic surgery in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is simple therefore, it does not require general anesthesia. You can get rid of excess body fat without experiencing skin loose. It is worth mentioning here that lipomatic surgery can be used to eliminate cellulite from specific areas of the body. It only removes unwanted fat cells therefore, not intended to act as a weight-loss method.
Which Areas can be Treated via Lipomatic Treatment?
It can treat almost all the areas of the body but most common being the abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, hips, flanks, arms, chin, waist and calves. It produces effective results when done in larger areas such as abdomen and waist.
Aim of the Treatment:
Lipomatic treatment is done by a device to slim, fill and reshape problematic areas of the body by removing excess fat deposits. The device has an automatic active immune system that stops working when it confronts non-fat tissue, thus reduces the risk of internal injuries and skin burning.
If you have fat deposits in some specific parts of your body and diet and exercise is not helping getting rid of them then lipomatic surgery might be an option for you. The surgeon will tell you whether you are a good candidate or not after thoroughly examining you.
You are eligible for lipomatic treatment Dubai if,
- You are in good physical and mental health
- You will get excellent results if you have good skin elasticity
- You are not a smoker or drinker
- You are not pregnant or lactating women
- If you are suffering from diabetes, heart ailments, weak immune systems, and other serious diseases you should not proceed with lipomatic treatment
A small hole is created with a diameter of 2-5 mm in the body area that needs treatment. A solution for numbness and prevention of bleeding is injected into the problematic area, through that hole, lipomatic device enters the body’s skin tissue and generates ultraviolet waves. The waves destroy unwanted fat deposits. In the end, the fat and anesthetic solution drains out of the body through the pores.
Results of Lipomatic Treatment:
It is better to use lipomatic treatment because it is much gentler, safer and quicker than traditional liposuction procedure. The treatment has a lot of benefits some of them are listed below,
- It removes fat effectively without harming surrounding nerves, blood vessels, and tissues
- Reduces post-operation trauma, pain, bruising and recovery period
- Delivers effective and satisfying results to the patients in less time
- Body contouring results are far better than other methods
- Low risk of infection, fatigue, body injuries, and scarring
- We use local anesthesia instead of general anesthesia therefore cost-effective and simple
- An outpatient procedure – does not require patients to stay at night
- Unwanted fat is initially emulsified physically rather than using radiation or heat
- Fast fat removal
- No scars and a short recovery period
- Patient is allowed to return home immediately after the procedure
Before Lipomatic Surgery:
Before lipomatic surgery, the patient has to follow some instructions to reduce the chances of complications during and after the procedure. These are,
- Tell your doctor about your medical history and let him know if you have any allergy
- Stop taking ibuprofen or aspirin-containing products two weeks before the treatment
- Do not smoke cigarettes at least 2 weeks prior to the treatment
- Refer to a well-reputed health care center
How Does it Work?
The procedure involves the use of infra-intensive waves that provide much more fat removal in a single session. During lipomatic surgery, the surgeon uses a device named “lipomatic. Rotatable cannula having fluctuation, rotation, and vibration movements create ultrasonic waves that result in gentle, safe and complete removal of extra fat deposits without harming the surrounding tissues. People opt for this treatment to aesthetically reshape their body without pain and bleeding. Keep this in mind that it is not a cure for obesity because it focuses on correcting the body contours.
How much does Lipomatic Surgery cost?
In Dubai, the average cost of full body Lipomatic surgery is around AED 8000. Compared to liposuctions, it’s less painful and more affordable. For smaller areas, you are expected to pay AED 4000. Note that, these are just starting estimates. Precise cost calculation is only possible after consultation.
Book a Free Appointment:
We have board-certified doctors at our clinic who have sufficient experience in Lipomatic Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. To know the cost or other details of the treatment you have to visit our clinic. Contact us by phone or email to book a free appointment with one of our experts.