People are often unable to get a sufficient amount of nutrition through their mouths because of their illnesses. Not getting the right amount of food or not being able to eat for days will affect your health, and will make you weak. Different feeding methods can help provide the proper amount of nutrition to these people. Our clinic offers the advanced method of G J At Home in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah for patients who are chronically sick with different illnesses, within the comfort of their homes.
A Brief Overview of the G J At Home in Dubai Process:
The Gastrojejunostomy Tube method is a reliable method that helps provide the right amount of nutrition to ill people that are unable to eat food on their own. This process uses a soft, flexible tube that moves to our stomach, then to the upper part of the abdomen, and then it moves to the small intestine. This process directly supplies the food to the small intestine. This is a very helpful process for those individuals who are unable to eat the right amount of food or those who suffer from digestion, and swallowing issues.
- A Brief Overview of the G J At Home in Dubai Process:
- Who Requires the Gastrojejunostomy Method?
- Preparing for a G J At Home in Dubai:
- What Happens During G J at Home in Dubai?
- Feeding and Medications:
- Recovery After G J Tube Procedure:
- What to Do if the Feeding Tube Falls Out of Place?
- When Should I Call a Doctor?
- Safety Measures to Follow:
- How Much Does G J at Home in Dubai Cost?
- Factors Inflicting the Cost:
- Experience Comfort With Dynamic Clinic Dubai!
Who Requires the Gastrojejunostomy Method?
Individuals who suffer from the following conditions are eligible to undergo the process of G J at Home in Dubai:
- Individuals who have digestion, and swallowing issues due to digestive mobility.
- People who suffer from gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- If someone suffers from frequent aspiration or vomiting.
- If you require eternal feeding assistance.
- Individuals who cannot tolerate gastric feeding or those who suffer from gastroparesis.
Preparing for a G J At Home in Dubai:
The patients must follow the following measures before undergoing the procedure:
- Before the surgical procedure, your doctor will ask you to stop using any type of blood thinning medications.
- At least 6 hours before the procedure you must not eat anything.
- If you suffer from any type of allergy, you must inform the doctor.
- Initial health examinations of the patient will be conducted.
- The patient and their family members will have to sign a consent form.
What Happens During G J at Home in Dubai?
The G J at Home in Dubai & Abu Dhabi process takes about 1 hour to complete. It is carried out in the following steps:
- The patients receive an IV at the beginning of the procedure, which helps them sleep during the entire process.
- The doctor will begin the process by placing a nasogastric tube in your nostrils. This will help fill the stomach with air. The surgeon removes this tube at the end of the procedure.
- Then the surgeon starts to numb the area of skin around the stomach.
- Then following the process of laparoscopy the tube insertion in the stomach takes place.
- With the help of X-rays and the laparoscopy method the doctor precisely places the tube onto the patient’s abdomen.
- After the tube insertion, the surgeon will slowly start the feeding process. They will put a small amount of food through the tube.
Feeding and Medications:
The gastrojejunostomy tube has three ports. Your healthcare provider will inform you about all the instructions regarding these ports. Through the gastric port, the nurse will vent the air, drain the fluids and supply the medicines. The jejunal port is in the intestines, and this port is used for feeding.
Recovery After G J Tube Procedure:
- The procedure usually does not require the patient to stay at the hospital, however, you will be under observation for 2, to 4 hours.
- The patients must attend their follow-up sessions regularly.
- Maintain a nutritional and healthy diet and try to stick to the diet that your doctors have suggested.
- After the placement, you must gently clean the skin area around the tube with gentle soap and water.
- The individuals can take a shower, but they should avoid going swimming, or bathing.
- You might experience redness in the area.
- If you notice any severe pain, or bleeding immediately consult your healthcare provider.
What to Do if the Feeding Tube Falls Out of Place?
If your tube falls out somehow, do not try to put it back, especially if you have no knowledge regarding it. You must immediately consult a professional regarding it.
When Should I Call a Doctor?
If you notice any of the following symptoms, you must immediately seek medical help if:
- There is an obstruction in the tube.
- It appears to be torn.
- You Experience Diarrhea or Vomiting.
- The appearance of excessive leakage around the area.
- Feeling extreme pain in the region.
Safety Measures to Follow:
- To prevent yourself from any kind of infection you must keep the area dry and clean.
- You should always ensure proper hygiene when starting the process.
- Flush it with water if you give any fluids, or medicines through it.
- Apply dressing or bandages over it to avoid any injury.
How Much Does G J at Home in Dubai Cost?
The Cost of G J at Home in Dubai will be informed to you after your surgeon has a proper examination of your health. The price may vary depending on different factors.
Factors Inflicting the Cost:
- Proficiency of the surgeon.
- The condition of the individual.
- Distance from the hospital.
- The type of strategy.
Experience Comfort With Dynamic Clinic Dubai!
Dynamic Clinic Dubai has highly skilled professionals and uses high-technology devices. We ensure to provide you with the best services within your ease. Our goal is to promote a healthy lifestyle for our patients. We aim to improve your well-being within your comfort zone.
Book a Free Consultation!
If you have any concerns regarding the G J at Home in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, you can consult our professional experts at our clinic. We provide free consultations for our clients, to help guide them through their concerns.