It is impossible to stay young throughout your entire life. At some point, every person has to experience some inevitable aging signs including fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet, sagging skin, and blemishes, etc. Luckily, people can overcome these signs by undergoing effective skin rejuvenation treatments. There are surgical options available but mostly, people prefer non-invasive solutions to the aging problem. To help people with this concern, we are offering Radio Frequency Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi to them. It comes without the risk of complications and major side-effects. Along with Skin Rejuvenation, it also provides best results of skin tightening.
Aim of the Treatment:
It is a non-surgical treatment performed worldwide to stimulate cutaneous collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid production. Radio-frequency treatment aims to improve Fine lines and wrinkles and also to tighten the loose skin. It also produces effective results for live acne and acne scars. Multiple sessions are required to see the notable effects.
The treatment can also be done to destroy the extra fat cells of the body which are then disposed of in the same way as the waste disposes of. This will result in skin tightening and contouring. It also stimulates the production of skin proteins, therefore, plays a major role in smoothing out the skin conditions.
Before Radio-frequency treatment Dubai, you have to make sure that you have realistic expectations regarding the results of the treatment. The prospect has to fulfill the following candidacy criteria to let the doctor know he/she is right for the treatment.
You are an ideal candidate for the RF radio-frequency treatment if,
- You are seeking a non-surgical, non-invasive skin rejuvenation or tightening treatment.
- You are in good physical and mental health.
- You have wrinkles, expression lines, freckles, etc.
- You have extra fats pockets in some areas of the body.
- You want to get a supple and firm skin in little time.
- You want to eliminate Acne Scars or cellulite from the skin non-surgically.
- Induces tissues remodeling.
- It renews the skin and brings back the lost glow of the skin.
- Improves the appearance of cellulite.
- Also helps in fat reduction and provides improved body contours.
- Non-surgical anti-aging treatment.
- Collagen production is increased.
- Quick recovery with no downtime.
- Safe with fewer side-effects as compared to other treatments.
- Avoid direct sun exposure at least 3-4 weeks prior to the treatment.
- Discontinue use of topical products on the skin.
- Get a peaceful sleep on the night before the treatment day.
- Remove all the makeup, even lotion or cream before heading to the clinic for treatment.
- Do not take any anti-inflammatory medication before the treatment.
- Inform your doctor about your medical history in the initial consultation session.
Radio frequency treatment is done to stimulate the production of collagen inside the skin to help you get rid of wrinkles, acne scars, enlarged pores, stretch marks, as well as saggy skin. Radio-frequency energy is delivered into the dermis layer of your skin by utilizing a specialized device. During the procedure, the dermatologist makes sure that it is not causing any harm to the top layers of the skin.
Radio Frequency Treatments Before & After:
- After the treatment you will experience redness or itchiness on the treated site, use cold compressors to minimize it.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure during the recovery phase and apply broad-spectrum sunscreen before going out.
- Avoid picking, touching or scratching the scabs, otherwise, they will leave marks behind.
- Use moisturizer to keep the skin hydrated.
After radio-frequency treatment, there is a chance of swelling, bruising and tingling sensation in the treated site. Don’t worry they are temporary and fade within 3 – 4 days after the treatment.
Radio-frequency treatment delivers remarkable results to the patients. Some results appear immediately after the treatment while others take six to seven months to be noticeable. In most of the cases, they last for 3 – 4 years.
Book a Free Appointment!
You have to very careful while choosing a dermatologist on Laser Skin Care to perform this type of treatment. Experience matters a lot, so always look for a skilled and experienced dermatologist for Radio Frequency Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. We have trained professionals to perform this procedure. Book a free appointment with our expert by filling the consultation form uploaded on our website. We are offering RF treatment at relatively less price as compared to other clinics in Dubai.