Moles are skin growths that can appear on any part of the skin. Some people like them while others don’t. Benign moles are non-cancerous, they do not appear at birth but begin to arise in children and teenagers. Benign moles can have any color or size e.g. they can be brown, pink, or skin colored moles. They do not cause any harm to the skin but look bad on it.
At our clinic, we have several mole removal procedures available for you. Meet our expert dermatologist to decide which one is right for you. Fortunately, these treatments provide effective results to all the patients as far as the Benign Moles are concerned. It is worth to mention that among all these treatments laser mole removal is the best option.
Who is the Candidate?
You can consider Benign Mole Removal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah if you think that these moles negatively impact your image. You have to fulfill the following criteria in order to be a candidate for the treatment:
- You have benign moles by birth or they have appeared later.
- You want to get a mole-free smooth skin.
- Moles are affecting your self-confidence and self-esteem.
- You are looking for effective mole removal treatment.
- You should have realistic expectations about the outcomes.
- You are not allergic to laser or any medication.
- You do not have loose or saggy skin.
We ensure you will be completely satisfied with the wonderful results of our benign mole removal treatment in Dubai or you can read our customers’ reviews to know about the results. You will notice significant results immediately after the session but multiple sessions will be required to completely remove them from the skin. Also, we cannot say that they will not grow again because in some cases they reappear after some time.
The treatment is available for both the genders but we know women are more beauty conscious so they usually consider this treatment.
- Moles will be completely removed from the skin.
- Pain-free treatment.
- It fulfills your cosmetic goals because it helps you get a flawless skin.
- No risk of infection or any other major side-effects.
- Many moles can be removed in a single session.
- The procedure is simple and will be carried out in a completely safe environment.
Follow all the below-listed instructions before getting the treatment:
- Take prescribed medications on time and get all your medical tests done.
- Avoid smoking 48 hours prior to the treatment.
- Do not take any anti-inflammatory medication on the day of the treatment.
Benign moles can be removed surgically and non-surgically. Most of the surgeons prefer one of these three techniques while eliminating moles from the skin.
- Freezing – Cryotherapy.
- Laser mole removal.
This is a surgical mole removal approach because cutting is involved in it. The surgeon numbs the area and cuts the mole by utilizing a scalpel.
Liquid nitrogen is used to destroy the moles present on the skin. A cotton swab is used to freeze the clusters of Pigmented Cells. A blister may appear on the treated area after the treatment but it will heal quickly.
Laser Mole Removal:
For flat, small and brown colored moles, laser removal is the best option. Multiple laser sessions are required for complete mole removal. The Laser Treatment works by directing laser light on the surface of the skin to target the tissues of the mole.
Cost of the Treatment:
We cannot tell you the exact cost without examining you. You have to visit our clinic to know the exact Cost of the Benign Mole Removal in Dubai. The cost varies with the number of the moles, the expertise of the dermatologist, and the geographical location of the clinic, etc.
After the treatment, take proper care of your skin. Wash it regularly and try to keep it hydrated for better recovery. You might feel itching on the treated site but avoid scratching it. The treatment has some other side-effects too but they do not last longer than 3-4 days. These are:
- Slight pain.
Book a Free Appointment!
To know more details of Benign Mole Removal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah contact us now.