What is Laser Tattoo Removal?
Tattoos are a sure-shot way of improving appearance and looking more stylish. Today it is a favorite hobby of many even though tattooing is an ancient tradition. However, over time, most individuals who get tattoos reach a point where they no longer like them. They start pursuing remedies to have the tattoo removed. Are your tattoos ugly-looking? Are you no longer satisfied with your decision to have a tattoo? Do you want the tattoo ink removed? If this is the case, there is a quick fix available for you. You can give Laser Tattoo Removal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah a try.
With this treatment, you can get rid of ink on your skin without complications. It is a non-invasive, and effective technique for erasing colored or black tattoos. Furthermore, unlike other Tattoo Removal procedures such as microdermabrasion, Cryotherapy, chemical peels, etc. This type of tattoo removal is less likely to cause major side effects. If proposes long-lasting upshots with the least negative effects. For that reason, it is often considered the best of all the solutions.
Pico laser Technology plays a key role in removing stubborn tattoos. Anyway, before the Laser Treatment in Dubai, a local anesthetic is applied to ensure the patient’s well-being and comfort.
After conveying anesthesia, different laser light wavelengths are made incident on the tattoo to get absorbed by the ink particles. Ice bags lower the risk of adverse events.
However, all this happens with the help of FDA-approved devices. And please note that colored tattoos need more significant effort to remove them. It’s usually a long-term commitment for such sufferers.
Results of Laser Tattoo Removal in Dubai:
While you may not enjoy the results at first. I assure you that the final results will be impressive. Five to six treatments and –boom—you will be like where is the permanent tattoo gone?
While this procedure can treat all types of tattoos, it is super effective in removing black & grey ones. This is because the ink shades differ in their capacity to absorb the laser pulses, and dark inks can absorb a broad spectrum of beams. So, the results may vary based on the type of tattoo you want to get rid of.
Preparation for the Treatment:
Once you’ve confirmed your appointment, it’s best you start making a few changes in your lifestyle. These may include:
- Set realistic expectations about Laser Tattoo Removal in Dubai.
- Avoid getting any skin treatment such as Laser Hair Removal or even a regular facial a week before the treatment.
- Waxing can make your skin sensitive, so avoid it for at least 7-10 days before.
- Smoking affects the final results, so it is highly recommended to quit it.
Aftercare Steps to Follow:
During recovery, you must avoid excessive sun exposure. As harmful UV rays can affect the treatment outcome.
- You should avoid swimming, running, and other strenuous exercises for a few days after the procedure.
Don’t pick, or even touch the Laser treated site.
- Don’t take any over-the-counter medication without consulting your doctor.
Benefits of Laser Tattoo Removal:
- Traditional Laser Tattoo Removal in Dubai & Abu Dhabi procedures remove only a small amount of tattoo ink since most of them work superficially. On the contrary, in laser therapy, laser pulses get absorbed by the tattoo ink in the dermis. Simply speaking, the presented treatment makes the tattoo blur to a greater extent than other methods and that’s the most amazing thing about it.
- Typically, dermatologists use Pico Laser Technology in the procedure. This involves using extremely short pulses to remove tattoos. It is faster, more reliable, safer, and more prevailing than any other laser technology.
- This treatment has less risk for severe bruising, unwanted deep Acne Scarring, blistering, and other side-effects
- Patients don’t want to feel pain or discomfort in their treatments. Thankfully, this laser treatment does not cause any uncomfortable sensations in the body
- As stated before, there should be no fear of having scars or infections after this treatment. Since it is usually listed among the no-stitch approaches.
- Laser is safe for every texture and tone of the skin. So, skin is not a hurdle or limitation in any case.
Patients don’t need to stay in the hospital as soon as the treatment is over. But yes, they can expect mild pain swelling, bruising, and soreness for at least a few days.
Further, the practitioner may need you to use pain relievers and ice bags to control chronic skin inflammation. You’ll also have to use an antibiotic to cut the risk of infection.
Cost of Laser Tattoo Removal Dubai:
Laser Tattoo Removal Dubai Cost varies from AED 2,500 to AED 5,500 in Dubai, UAE. It depends on the type of tattoo. Generally, colored tattoos cost more than black ones. This is because they are more difficult to absorb by laser. However, besides this, the surgeon’s fee will also be a part of the amount of money you will pay for your treatment.
Find the Right Professional:
As you have done your research, picking a trusted practitioner for the treatment is the very next thing you need to do. Learn who the reputable dermatologists are in your area. And select the one who has a good reputation and years of experience in this field.
Schedule a Free Appointment:
When it comes to appearance, it’s best not to take any risks. Dynamic Clinic’s latest skin treatments can get you back to looking and feeling the best possible self. Moreover, our Laser Tattoo Removal Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah not only enhances the appearance but also boosts confidence levels.