Blood tests are often essential to check how good or bad one’s health is. These examinations can help make an early diagnosis. The human body’s liver is the second-largest organ in the body. Its main function is filtration, digestion, and detoxification. If there is any problem in this organ it can affect its function. To help you make an early diagnosis of your problem we offer Blood Test for Liver Function at Home in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, so you can learn more about your health with the ease of your home.
Examining Blood Test for Liver Function at Home:
The human liver performs certain different functions and one of the primary function is to regulate the levels of chemicals in the blood. Early detection can help prevent future complications. A blood examination can help detect the problems that may occur in a person’s liver. This blood work can help detect different infections and problems that may arise in a person’s liver.
- Examining Blood Test for Liver Function at Home:
- Reasons to Go for a Blood Test for Liver Function at Home:
- Blood Test for Liver Function at Home Pictures:
- Signs You Have a Bad Liver Health:
- How to Prepare for Blood Test for Liver Function in Dubai?
- What Happens at an In-Home Liver Health Test?
- What Should I Do if I Have Normal Results?
- What happens if My Results are not Normal?
- In How Many Days Will I Recieve My Results:
- Why is Blood Test for Liver Function at Home Important?
Reasons to Go for a Blood Test for Liver Function at Home:
A person may require a Blood Test for Liver Function at Home in Dubai to diagnose certain diseases or to make sure if their organ is functioning properly or not. One may need these examinations if:
- To determine if the individual has hepatitis or not.
- To detect if a person has any diseases.
- These examinations are often done to check if the organ is damaged or not.
- If any of your family members have any liver diseases, then you must get this blood test done.
- If someone drinks excessive alcohol.
- Individuals who have symptoms like nausea, jaundice, vomiting, and abdominal pain.
- People who experience extreme fatigue, or dark-colored urine.
Blood Test for Liver Function at Home Pictures:
Signs You Have a Bad Liver Health:
People often neglect, and ignore their health issues. But if you or any of your relatives notice the following signs, then it may be high time that you seek professional help:
- Itchy skin.
- Your stool is pale.
- Your urine is darker.
- Experiencing chronic fatigue.
- Having abdominal pain.
- Having no appetite.
How to Prepare for Blood Test for Liver Function in Dubai?
Following some instructional guidelines before the procedure is necessary. These usually are:
- The patients must avoid eating or drinking anything at least 8 hours before the process.
- One must avoid drinking alcohol at all costs before the process.
- One must fast for 12 hours before the process, but you can drink water before the examination.
- Your doctor might ask you to avoid eating certain food items.
What Happens at an In-Home Liver Health Test?
We aim to provide our patients with the ease of getting to know their health better at their convenience. Our patients are our top priority and we aim to provide you with the best services, and facilities within the comfort of your home. You can easily book a Blood Test for Liver Function at Home in Dubai & Abu Dhabi appointment if you’re unable to visit a clinic. The process is simple and easy and does not specifically require any complex preparations.
- Our professional phlebotomist will come to your house after you book an appointment.
- Our experts will bring the necessary testing kit with them.
- The nurse will ask necessary questions regarding your health, and the type of symptoms you’re feeling.
- After properly monitoring the patient, they will begin the process.
- A sample of blood will be collected by selecting the right vein on your arm.
- The blood sample will be sent to the laboratory so that it can be processed for further examination under a microscope.
- When the results arrive, your healthcare provider will further guide you if you have normal results, or if you need to get any further tests done. They will give you proper details about what is in the results.
What Should I Do if I Have Normal Results?
If the patient’s results are normal, then there is nothing to be worried about. You can carry on with your daily life activities and try to maintain a balanced healthy diet. Make sure you have a diet that is good for your organs.
What happens if My Results are not Normal?
If your blood shows any unusual symptoms or enzyme levels, then your doctor will further inform you regarding the process. The patient might have to undergo some more examinations. You should not worry about anything as the doctor will then further inform you what to do and what precautionary measures to take.
In How Many Days Will I Recieve My Results:
It usually takes a day or two for patients to receive your diagnosis.
Why is Blood Test for Liver Function at Home Important?
Having a check and balance on your health should be your top priority. Getting your health checked once in a while is very important.
- An early diagnosis can help prevent many serious complications.
- This blood work can detect different infections and problems that can arise in this specific organ
- Prevents the patients from severe inflammation.
- Helps measure the level of bilirubin.
- Early detection of hepatitis.
- Prevent a person from dangerous viral infections, they can catch in a hospital.
Get the Right Treatment at Your Home!
Our clinic provides beneficial services and facilities, so you can easily get your health checked within the ease of your residence. Dynamic Clinic Dubai offers various services, and facilities in the comfort of their home for their patients. If you want to avail of Blood Test for Liver Function at Home in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, you can easily book a free consultation with our experts at our clinic.