With the advancement of the era, people are using more vehicles and electronic tools in their daily life activities. That ultimately excretes different chemicals and gases in the atmosphere that increase air pollution. Individuals who are not fond of caring for their skin get more prone to skin problems. Skin damage may result from exposure to air pollutants and other contaminants. These contaminants can enter the skin, where they can induce oxidative stress and the generation of free radicals. As a result, develops wrinkles, fine lines, and dullness. It also causes disruption of collagen formation and accelerated aging. Air pollution may also cause skin irritation, which can result in disorders including eczema, acne, and allergic responses. Dermatologist suggests different treatments to get rid of such problems. One of them is Radiance Peel in Dubai & Abu Dhabi which uses salicylic acid to improve the condition of the skin.
What is it?
Radiance peel is a type of chemical peel that helps to treat different conditions of the skin. This type of peel composes of salicylic acid. It assists to reduce scars, fine lines, wrinkles, acne, and discoloration. The peel helps to promote the general health of the skin by enhancing skin tone and texture.
Alpha hydroxy acids, beta hydroxy acids, and antioxidants are among the components that make up the peel. These components aid in exfoliation, removing the top layer of dead skin cells to reveal a complexion that is lighter and more even in tone.
Aim of the Procedure:
The aim of radiance peel is to enhance the texture and look of the skin, producing a complexion that is lighter, smoother, and more even. It intends to address a variety of skin issues, including dullness, acne, fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone.
This peel constitutes of a variety of chemicals including beta-hydroxy acids (BHAs), alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs), and salicylic acid. These chemicals when applied on the skin eventually exfoliate the top layer of skin and removes dead skin cells and speed up new cell formation. This procedure can enhance the overall tone and texture of the complexion and reveals younger, healthier skin. It also improves the production of collagen which reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
The results of this treatment totally depend on various factors. The skin condition of the client has an obvious impact on the results. If the individual skin is in good condition, he shows quick and efficient results. However, if some people do not have a good condition of skin, it may take some time for them to get benefited from the treatment. The improvements that occur as a result of this treatment are visible immediately after the treatment. It enhances the skin tone and texture. In addition, also reduce hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and wrinkles by stimulating the production of collagen and elastin.
Ideal candidate refers to the perfect candidate for the procedure. Comparable to every other procedure, the doctor also sets an eligibility criterion for this procedure. These characteristics help to identify if this treatment is suitable for the patient or not.
- Ideal for people with sensitive skin.
- Reliable for those between 20 and 40 years old
- Wants to treat wrinkles, fine lines, and uneven skin tone.
- Has acne-prone skin.
- Need non-invasive medical care
- Has pores that are big and skin that is slackened
- Sun exposure causes sunburns and aging-related symptoms.
- Has overall good general skin
- Wants radiant glow on the face
The majority of people may safely consume radiance peels. Although, there are some restrictions and safety precautions to be aware of. In certain circumstances, the course of treatment may have unfavorable effects. Someone may not be eligible for this therapy if they have the following conditions.
- Use of medicine isotretinoin or certain antibiotics
- Darker cutaneous tones
- Women who are pregnant or nursing
- Active inflammations or infections of the skin
- Both severe sunburn and eczema
- If the person recently had any skin procedures, such as deep chemical peels or face resurfacing
- Allergic or hypersensitivity to salicylic acids
Before initiating the procedure, it is important to consult with the doctor. He will review the past medical history of the client. Moreover, he will also analyze your current skin condition and see if you are eligible for this procedure or not. As radiance peel consists of different chemicals like salicylic acid therefore it is important to consult with the doctor and follow the pre-procedure guidelines.
- As mentioned above consultation with the doctor is necessary, he performs several tests to confirm that you are not allergic to salicylic acid
- Limit your time spent in the sun.
- Use broad-spectrum sunscreen with at least 30 SPF.
- Stop taking acne treatments like retinoids and other similar drugs.
- Use a light cleanser to gently wash your skin every day.
- Avoid getting any skin treatments that can make this operation contraindicated.
- Drink sufficient liquids to keep your skin moist.
- Never use chemical-based products to your skin.
- 3 days before treatment, refrain from applying makeup.
The type of peel utilized and the unique requirements of your skin may affect the procedure length and intensity. A trained skincare specialist chooses the best type of peel and application technique for your skin type and issues. They may offer tailored advice and aftercare instructions for the best outcomes and safety. The doctor performs this procedure in his clinic and analyzes the skin response to the treatment throughout.
- The doctor initiates the treatment by properly cleansing to get rid of any makeup, oil, or grime before the peel. This step is essential in order for the peel to properly and uniformly penetrate the skin.
- Uses a brush or cotton pad to apply the peel solution to the face in a thin, equal layer for a few minutes. AHAs, BHAs, and other active chemicals like salicylic acid are present in the peel which helps to exfoliate and renew the skin.
- He applies another layer of the peel on the skin for 10 minutes. However, the duration of the peel depends on the intensity of the peel and the sensitivity of your skin.
- Neutralizes the peel solution by using a specialized neutralizing solution. It helps to terminate the exfoliating process and return the skin’s natural pH balance.
- Applies a moisturizing serum on the skin
- Uses a cold pack if the patient feels more irritation or discomfort.
Aftercare measures are important to follow because they guarantee adequate healing, reduce any adverse effects, and preserve the benefits of a radiance peel. It is necessary to get in touch with your skincare expert for additional advice and examination if you encounter any unanticipated or protracted adverse effects, such as intense redness, swelling, or significant irritation. The post-treatment care for radiance peel is
- Do not use products that contain irritants or fragrances
- Avoid direct sunlight, especially at peak hours.
- Use protective clothing, such as hats and sunglasses, and a broad-spectrum sunscreen with at least an SPF of 30.
- Use a mild moisturizer to keep your skin moisturized and nourished,
- For a few days, refrain from using harsh or abrasive skincare products like scrubs, exfoliants, and retinoids.
- Refrain from picking, peeling, or scratching at any flakes on the skin.
- Stay away from high heat, steam, saunas, hot showers, and swimming pools for some days following treatment
- To keep your skin hydrated from the inside out, drink lots of water. Proper hydration supports the general health and natural healing of the skin.
It is a simple and effective procedure and does not require any invasions. Therefore, no recovery time is required id for this procedure. Radiance peels improve the skin in a number of ways. The following are some of the primary advantages:
- Enhance the overall attractiveness of the skin
- Accentuate the tone and texture of the skin
- Reduce the visibility of wrinkles
- Decreases mild acne and evens out skin tone
- Hyperpigmentation is reduced.
- Eliminates previously existing acne scars
- Boost the confidence and self-confidence of the individual
Book A Free Consultation!
Dynamic clinic in Dubai offers the Radiance Peel in Dubai procedure under the supervision of our skincare experts. Our dermatologists give the freedom of speech to their clients so that can discuss their concerns and ask questions about the procedure. If you are interested in receiving professional guidance and personalized advice for your skincare concerns, then do not hesitate to reach out to reputable dermatologists at our clinic. Fill out the appointment form to book your consultation and embark on your path to healthier, radiant skin.