What is a Six Pack Surgery?
If you are tired of getting a six-pack with exercise, you could always try liposuction. One variation of liposuction surgery is abdominal etching. With more than thousands of liposuction operations carried out annually, this procedure is very popular in Dubai.
With abdominal etching, you can reduce fatty tissue from beneath your skin using a suction technique. This procedure follows the same steps as conventional liposuction. The outcomes or results of abdominal etching are what makes it so unique
Abdominal etching eliminates excess fat from your abdomen in a sophisticated and methodical technique to make you look thinner. Your abdominal wall is molded and shaped with this form of liposuction, making the abs appear more pronounced.
What is the Working Behind Abdominal Etching?
Although this procedure functions similarly to conventional liposuction, there is one significant difference. Through tiny incisions typically centered around the belly button, the fat around the abdominal muscles is skillfully removed from the body.
When used correctly, this procedure can highlight your abs and deepen the creases that already exist in the body.
To further slim your waist, fat deposits may be removed from the sides directly above the abdominal muscles. You will notice a substantially toned midsection after the swelling goes down.
Who is the Perfect Candidate for an Abdominal Etching?
Complications with abdominal etching are the same as any surgical treatment. The perfect candidate for Six Pack Abs Surgery in Dubai are as follows:
- A Healthy individual
- Any person who does not smoke
- Patients who do not consume alcohol
- individuals who are not obese
- Any person not suffering from chronic illnesses
- People who only have 30% extra body weight
- patients with healthy muscles
- Individuals with healthy skin tones
- People whose bodies can withstand the side effects of anesthesia
- Individuals who are under 50 years old.
What Are The Steps for this Procedure?
This procedure does not take that long, an hour on most. And it is performed in the following steps:
- The doctor will mark your abdomen muscles pre-op
- You will be given anesthesia to help sedate you
- The surgeon will make small incisions, called ports, on your stomach
- This allows the surgeon to extract and remove all the excess fat easily
- The extraction process is done with the help of a cannula pump and scalpel
- These openings are not stitched until all the desired fat is removed
- The incisions are sealed shut after the fat is extracted. You will be bandaged and good to go home
What is the cost of getting Six Pack Abs Surgery in Dubai?
The cost for getting surgery for your six packs in Dubai will be around AED 35,000 TO AED 45,000. This cost not only covers the liposuction procedure but also takes care of the following necessities:
- Stitching thread
- Surgery needles
- Alcohol swabs
- Hospital gowns
- Latex gloves
- Doctor’s fee
- Surgery Room Fee
These things are usually not covered within the surgery cost. The hospitals will make you pay extra for all these necessities. But Dynamic Clinic will not make you pay extra for these things. Our price packages include all these things and you will not have to pay any additional charges.
Will Insurance Cover This Procedure?
Getting abdominal etching for Six Pack Abs in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is purely cosmetic surgery. This means that no health care insurance policy will cover this procedure. So when paying for the surgery, it will have to be from your pocket. Your plastic surgeon will provide you with a detailed breakdown of these prices during the free consultation.
What are the Risks Involved with Abdominal Etching?
The practice of abdominal etching is regarded as a low-risk beauty surgery. However, this does not negate the possibility of problems and side effects.
Following a liposuction surgery like abdominal etching, typical side effects include:
- Damage to the blood vessels and nerves
- Changes in the color of the skin
- Rough skin or inconsistent healing
- Mild Headaches
- Slight bruising
- Anesthesia-related bruising
- Mild swelling on the treatment site
Additionally, the area where your treatment was performed may produce pus. In the event that the pus has a green or yellow tint, call your physician.
If you get a fever after an abdominal etching, you might have an infection
If you experience any of these adverse effects inform your doctor immediately and seek emergency care.
What is The Recovery Process of an Abdominal Etching?
It can take some time to recover after getting an abdominal etching surgery. You might need to put on a compression bandage right after the surgery. This is to ensure that the plastic surgeon’s work heals appropriately.
After 15 days, you can go back to your daily routine. This includes the majority of your regular activities.
However, you should still hold off on vigorous exercise until the doctor gives the all-clear. This includes crunches and planks along with any exercise that would cause the abs to flex.
You will be able to fully appreciate the effects of your abdomen etching surgery after 3 to 6 months. Your abs should also be easier to view when the swelling goes down.
Abdominal etching promises long-lasting results. However, the results of this operation can be undone by weight gain and pregnancy. Additionally, as your body ages naturally, your abs might not always be as distinct and obvious as they are shortly after the operation.
What are the Benefits of Getting Abdominal Etching?
This procedure is ideal for anyone who cannot invest in a gym membership. Following are a few benefits of getting abdominal etching:
- Your abdomen will have a more chiseled appearance
- The procedure is quick and lasts only 1 hour
- There is little to no downtime in this procedure
- The results of this procedure are permanent
- The surgery is risk-free
- It is a painless procedure
- The results are satisfying for each patient
- You can achieve your ideal body standards with little effort
One thing to keep in mind is that these benefits vary from person to person. So no two individuals will have the same benefits. This usually depends on the patient’s body type and metabolism.
Get Jacked Today!
Book an abdominal etching season today and get a complimentary first appointment! Just fill in the form below to give us a call on our provided Numbers!