Redefine Your Chin!
Day by day people are raising their standards of beauty, everyone wants to look good by having a sculpted and attractive body. Some areas of the body have those stubborn fat pockets which cannot be removed through exercise or diet.
Do you want to have a defined jawline? If yes, then laser liposuction is the best option for you. Stubborn fat bulges are eliminated from the face by this safe and effective method. It gives shape to the chin and removes extra fat from it that why Chin Liposuction in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is also known as facial liposuction.
What is Chin Liposuction?
It is a common condition that occurs when a layer of extra fat is formed under your chin. If you are overweight it is not necessary that you will have a double chin too, which employs that it is not always associated with weight gain. Some other factors can lead to the creation of double chin such as genetics, aging, etc.
You can have this treatment if you are concerned about your appearance. It improves the lost confidence of the sufferers and helps them in getting an attractive body.
Benefits of Chin Liposuction:
- Minimally invasive procedure with minimum downtime
- Refines the jawline and improves silhouette
- Quickest way that provides effective results
- Also tightens the loose skin of the face
- Improves overall appearance
- Boost self-confidence and self-esteem
- It contours the neck and sculpts the chin
- Reshapes areas of the body
Who is the Candidate?
If your double chin is bothering you or if you are having a fat face then chin liposuction is right option for you. Before undergoing chin liposuction, you are requested to make sure that you qualify for the treatment. You are a perfect candidate of the procedure if,
- Your skin is elastic and can restore its original shape after stretching
- You are physically and mentally fit
- Your age is 20 or above
- You are in a good overall health
- If you have extra fat deposits on your neck then you will deliver great result
Chin Liposuction Before & After :
The surgeon uses one of these three techniques to help people get rid of a double chin.
Most of the surgeons choose liposuction because it is quick and minimally invasive. Through it, you can eliminate frustrating fat deposits from your neck. It is suitable for both men and women and the procedure is performed under local anesthetic. It requires only a few hours for completion and you will be allowed to home on the same day of the treatment. Following steps are performed in Chin Liposuction in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah,
- A small incision, usually 2-4 cm long is created under the chin and a liposuction cannula is inserted in it
- High-frequency waves are directed on the affected area that melts the extra fat deposits
- The melted fat is then extracted out from the chin by using the suction pipe
If the surgeon is performing cheek liposuction with chin liposuction, then incisions are created in the cheeks too. The best thing about the treatment is that it does not leave any scar or mark behind in most of the cases.
After the treatment, you are advised to follow the below-listed instructions for fast recovery and better healing.
- Sleep by keeping your head elevated to 90 degree for at least 8-10 of the treatment
- Experiencing numbness for a day is normal but you experience it for a long time, inform your doctor about it
- Prefer taking liquid diet for 2 or 3 weeks
- Avoid doing the strenuous exercises because they can increase your blood pressure
- Gently massage the treated are, it will deliver improved results
Risks and Side-Effects:
There are some minor side-effects that are associated with the treatment. Some common side-effects are bruising, swelling, pain, numbness, and tingling. Your neck’s skin might appear crooked if liposuction is not done correctly.
Latest Chin Liposuction Alternatives:
If the idea of chin liposuction surgery freaks you out, or you’re simply unsure, there are some chin contouring alternatives to consider (which don’t require incisions).
- Cool Sculpting: Cool Sculpting device uses a freezing mechanism to treat submental fat in the chin
- Kybella. It’s is a fat-melting injection that destroys the fatty tissues beneath the skin.
Note that: These alternatives are often combined for optimal results.
Chin Liposuction Cost:
The average cost of Chin Liposuction in Dubai varies from AED 7,000 to AED 10,000. Since each case is different, depending upon the amount of fat to be removed you can expect variation in prices. Prefer speaking directly to our doctors for ideal appraisals.
Why should you prefer us over others?
Hundreds of reasons make us stand out from competitors. Our reputation for outstanding clinical care and friendly environment together with advanced technological equipment ensure that we attract the world’s leading professionals to work with us. You can check our doctor’s profile on website for your consolation.
Across UAE, Enfield Royal is a famous name for Best Chin Liposuctions.
*Peruse your existing inquiries by consulting us*
Book A Consultation:
If you want to permanently enhance the look of your chin at an affordable cost without suffering from botched results, you can consider Chin Liposuction in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Feel free to consult Dynamic clinic Dubai to book an appointment with one of our experts.