Do you want to eliminate unwanted facial and body hair from your body? If yes, Laser Hair Removal in Dubai & Abu Dhabi might be a good option for you. Aesthetic surgeons are utilizing advanced laser technology for benefiting people all around the globe.
Aim of the Treatment:
Nowadays, not only women but men are also very concerned about their appearance. By laser hair removal treatment, you can get smooth and hairless skin in a very short time. Laser beams target the uninvited hair follicles and destroy them. You need to know each and everything about the treatment before choosing this cosmetic procedure. It is important to know that hair follows a growth cycle in three main phases: Anagen, Catagen, and Telogen. Most of the experts prefer to do laser hair removal treatment during the first phase “Anagen” to deliver the best results to the patients.
The treatment produces better results for larger surface areas of skin such as arms, legs, chest, etc. Common treatment areas of permanent Hair removal Dubai are,
- Bikini line
Are you the Candidate?
Both men and women can choose this treatment if they want to remove uninvited from their bodies. Before undergoing the procedure, you have to make sure that you fulfill the candidacy criteria to obtain the best possible outcomes of the treatment. You are a perfect prospect of laser hair removal if;
- You are above 18 years old and physically fit and healthy
- You are not pregnant women or a nursing mother
- You unwanted hairs are dark, thick and coarse hair, also make sure your skin is free from allergies and infections
- You have realistic expectations regarding the outcomes of the treatment
Results of Hair Removal:
- It helps you to fulfill your aesthetic needs
- A non-surgical and non-invasive procedure
- Negligible downtime and limited risk of infections
- Permanent hair removal solution to uninvited hair
- It not only improves the appearance, but it also saves time and money in the long run
Before undergoing the Permanent Laser Hair Removal Abu Dhabi & Dubai Clinic, you are recommended to properly follow the pre-operative care guidelines:
- Inform your doctor about your medical history and tell him if your skin is allergic to any medication (if any)
- Avoid the direct, prolonged and excessive sun exposure, for at least 2 weeks before undergoing the procedure
- Avoid using skincare products, for 2 to 3 weeks prior to laser hair removal treatment
- Do not wear makeup and wash your skin properly on the day of treatment
- Take the recommended medications as per the instructions of the physician
- Discontinue taking painkillers or topical medicines, they affect the healing process
- Avoid waxing, tweezing, threading and bleaching, for at least a month before undergoing the laser hair removal procedure
- Shave the treatment area before undergoing the procedure
Laser hair removal is the most effective, safe and trendy procedure of the cosmetic world. You can permanently get rid of your unwanted hair without experiencing any pain. The time required for the procedure depends on the size of the treatment area. For smaller body areas, such as the toe, chin or upper lips, laser treatment can be done in a few minutes. For larger areas, such as the legs, arms or back, a session can take more than an hour. Full body laser treatment can take from three to four hours. Following are the steps performed in laser hair removal treatment in Dubai and Sharjah,
- The physician starts the procedure by cleaning the treatment area
- Intense laser beams are directed on the skin to target the unwanted hair follicles
- A hair follicle contains cells that produce melanin, the melanin absorbs laser beams and destroy them
You need to follow the following aftercare instructions given by your doctor to recover quickly from the treatment.
- Use cold compressors to lessen the itchiness, swelling and burning sensation
- Avoid scratching your skin, it can aggravate itchiness
- Limit sun exposure, wear sunscreen of strong SPF before going out
Immediately after laser hair removal treatment, you will experience redness, bruising and burning sensation in the treated area but luckily they disappear within two days.
Can you get Laser Hair Removal on your face?
Yes, you can get laser treatment on your face too. It is a safe and effective treatment that produces long-lasting results without causing any harm to the skin. Lasers are powerful enough to penetrate deeply in the skin for destroying the unwanted hair. They are effective enough to work well on your face.
Is Laser Hair Removal Permanent?
Permanent results of the treatment are not guaranteed. They vary from person to person depending upon skin color, hair color, and hair thickness. It is worth mentioning here that the treatment produces remarkable results for dark-toned hair and light skin complexion. Multiple sessions are required to obtain fuller results of the treatment.
How Much Does Laser Hair Removal Cost?
Cost of Laser Hair Removal Dubai & Abu Dhabi varies from individual to individual depending upon various factors such as
- Size of the treatment area
- Amount to extra hair
- Experience of physician
- Doctor’s fee
- Geographical location of the clinic
- Number of sessions required
To know the exact cost of the treatment consult our expert dermatologist for free by filling in the online consultation form.
Book a Free Appointment:
Forget waxing, tweezing or shaving and try out the latest Laser Hair Removal in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Dynamic Laser Clinic is offering the treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah at affordable rates. If you want to know more set up a free appointment with an expert dermatologist by filling in the online consultation form or contact us by the phone number provided to you. We assure you would not be disappointed.