No doubt hair makes us look attractive and beautiful but if it’s only on scalp, eyelashes and eyebrows. The hair on other parts of the body such as arms, face and legs are considered unattractive and unwanted.
Traditional Hair Removal Techniques:
That’s why women prefer removing their hair from their arms, legs and face. But almost all hair removing techniques such as; waxing, threading, plucking, cream and shaving have drawbacks.
Shaving damages your skin, waxing causes a lot of pain, whereas threading and creams doesn’t remove all hair properly. Hair roots and ingrown hair doesn’t look good, especially on face as it gives an illusion of shaving.
If you are a hairy person and want to permanently get rid of your unwanted hair at an affordable price without suffering from botched results, then you can consider Laser Hair Removal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
What are the Goals of Laser Hair Removal Treatment?
Following are the Aims of Laser Hair Removal in Dubai:
- It will help you in making your skin look attractive, glowing, smooth and silky.
- It will help you in permanently getting rid of your unwanted hair.
- It will help you in providing you a flawless and hair less skin without cuts and ingrown hair.
Who are the Good Candidates for Laser Hair Removal Procedure?
If you want to undergo the Laser Hair Removal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi then you have to make sure that whether you are a good candidate or not:
- If you aren’t pregnant or lactating mother.
- If you have realistic expectations regarding the laser hair removal procedure.
- If you are overall healthy.
- If you aren’t suffering from any skin diseases or allergies.
- If your skin tone is light.
- If your unwanted hair are dark, instead of blonde, white or red.
- If you aren’t suffering from any medical or chronic illnesses.
- If you have enough amount of treatment area.
Which Body Parts can be treated?
Laser Hair Removal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah can remove your unwanted hair from your following body parts:
- Under arms
What are the Pre-Operative Care Guidelines of Laser Hair Removal Procedure?
Before undergoing the Laser Hair Removal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah the physician will instruct you to carefully and properly follow these pre-operative care guidelines:
- You will have to avoid the prolonged, excessive and direct sun exposure, for almost 3 to 4 weeks before undergoing the procedure.
- You will have to stop using skin care products, for 2 to 3 weeks before undergoing the laser hair removal treatment.
- You will also have to stop taking painkillers or topical medicines, for almost 2 to 3 weeks before undergoing the procedure.
- You have to talk to the doctor about your medical history like, if you have any skin allergies.
- You have to avoid waxing, plucking, threading and bleaching, for at least 6 or 7 weeks before undergoing the laser hair removal procedure.
- You have to properly clean your skin in the morning, of the day of treatment.
- You will have to carefully and regularly take the medications, as per the physician’s instructions.
How the Laser Hair Removal Procedure is performed?
During the procedure of Laser Hair Removal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah the physician will apply the high focused beam light on your unwanted hair follicles. The light will absorb by the pigment present in your hair follicles and converts it into heat. The heat will destroy and damage the growth of your unwanted hair follicles and thus your hairy skin will become hair less, smooth and radiant.
What are the Post-Operative Care Guidelines of Laser Hair Removal Procedure?
After undergoing the Laser Hair Removal in Dubai, the doctor will instruct you to carefully and properly follow these post-operative care guidelines:
- You will have to apply the ice pack on your treated area, to relief from any discomfort.
- You can apply skin care products over your treated area, but couple of days after undergoing the laser hair removal procedure.
- You will have to stay away from the sun exposure, for few weeks after undergoing the treatment.
- You will have to properly apply the sunblock on your treated area, if you are unable to completely avoid sun exposure.
- Don’t use any other hair removal product for almost 2 to 3 months.
- You can take a shower but you have to treat your treated area very softly and carefully.
If you want to permanently remove your unwanted hair through a non-surgical procedure and also want a flawless, smooth, radiant, hair less and soft skin, then you can consult the Dynamic Laser Clinic to consider Laser Hair Removal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.