We all want properly contoured beautiful bodies. We can make do with some of the imperfections we consider as flaws, but others can render us self-conscious and unconfident. The excess fat over pubic bone is one such example. However, there are various intimate surgery clinics in Dubai that will help you restore your youthful look through different procedures. The popularity of monsplasty in Dubai lies in the highly satisfactory results that it yields through a safe procedure. You can easily get the fatty pad of mons pubis removed through monsplasty and fit beautifully in your favorite clothes!
What is Mosplasty?
Over the pubic bone, there is a cushion like-structure formed by the fatty tissues. This is called the mons pubis. Sometimes, due to childbirth or weight gain, this area becomes bloated. Monsplasty is a surgery targeted at contouring the mons pubis. Monsplasty can be done for medical as well as cosmetic purposes. Some women get monsplasty so as to enhance the look of their pubic area, while other may get fat removed because it interferes in sexual activity and urination. The procedure of monsplasty in Dubai is being quite popular.
Monsplasty Safe Procedure
The traditional monsplasty procedure is usually conducted on the patients with excessive weight. Since monsplasty is carried out only on the people who have gained weight, there are redundant flaps of skin present over the mons pubis which should better be treated. A safe method for the success of monsplasty is its combo with abdominoplasty or other body lift procedures.
How much does Monsplasty cost in Dubai?
The cost of Monsplasty in Dubai varies from surgeon to surgeon, for the most part. The price of this procedure encompasses the cost of materials employed during surgery, anesthesia, and other services.
Monsplasty and Pubic Area Contouring in Dubai
The major purpose of monsplasty is to contour the mons pubis which means that it is targeted in defining the pubic area by getting rid of unwanted fat tissues. This procedure is done mostly for cosmetic purposes; therefore, it is also famously known as pubic area contouring or pubic mound surgery. Women sometimes need to opt for monsplasty because the particular area in question has stubborn fat and cannot be helped through diet or exercise. Mostly, it becomes prominent than the rest of the area, thereby disturbing the contour of the pubic area. By opting for monsplasty, you can easily solve this problem.
Am I the Right Candidate for Monsplasty?
Not all women have to go through this procedure. If you find yourself dealing with some of the issues written below, you can qualify for getting a monsplasty.
- Change in the structure of pubic area after pregnancy or weight gain
- Sagginess has started appearing on the pubic area
- Mons pubis becomes prominent in tight clothing such as bathing suits or other dresses
- You feel unconfident and self-conscious because of the bulge at pubic area
- If the bulge interferes with your appearance as well as functioning
- Diet and exercise failed at the particular area
- You want to restore your youth
- The size of pubic area bothers you
Impact of Abdominal Contouring with Monsplasty
When monsplasty is combined with abdominal contouring, benefits in the urinary system have been observed in female patients who are suffering from excessive weight. A study informs that the combo of abdominal contouring and monsplasty has proven to be successful in the conducted experiments.
Reasons Patience Wants a Monsplasty?
Although most patients opt for monsplasty to get their pubic area toned and contoured, it can be opted for medical purposes as well. After pregnancy or weight gain, the shape of the pubic area changes causing a bulge to appear which is found undesirable by many women. It is usually for cosmetic purposes that women go through this procedure. However, it is not only limited to that; in fact, sometimes the excess of fat tissues on the pubic area can have an impact on the functioning of women. In every case, women consider monsplasty when the bulge becomes a nuisance for them for beauty as well as medical purposes.
Benefits of Having a Monsplasty
- It can tone your pubic area
- Monsplasty will help you restore youthful appearance
- This procedure is safe and effective
- The results are usually satisfactory
- It provides symmetry and definition
- Rejuvenation of mons pubis can help gain normal functioning of urinary system
- Monsplasty can reduce any kind of interference with the sexual activity
- Boosts self-esteem and makes you feel confident in your skin
- Sometimes abdominoplasty can be performed within this procedure
Recovery from Monsplasty
Since it is a surgical procedure, it will take some time to heal. Moreover, you need to take care of your health. Usually, the recovery of this procedure does not take much time. After the surgery, you are likely to observe some swelling or bruising. However, these are temporary symptoms and are likely to fade away after two to three weeks. You may have to take a week off from work to rest properly.
- Strenuous exercise or other physical activities have to be avoided for at least six weeks.
- If your incision is properly healed, you can get back to bathing after three weeks.
Take a proper diet so that excess fat does not start accumulating again.
- Before the surgery, it is better to take some precautions:
- Stay away from alcohol at least three days prior to the surgery
- You are instructed to refrain from smoking three weeks before and after the surgery
- Consult your surgeon and inform them about the medication you are onMedications, such as aspirin, are responsible for causing bleeding.
- You need to avoid it for 10 days pre-procedure. In fact, before taking any kind of medicine, seek the consultation of your doctor.
Monsplasty Vs. Labiaplasty
Monsplasty and labiaplasty are classified under the umbrella term of vaginal rejuvenation. However, both the procedures are targeted at different parts of the pubic area. Monsplasty aims at removing the bulge of mons pubis which is an area between lower abdomen and pubis. It rejuvenates the muscles of the said area and lifts it.
Labiaplasty, on the other hand, aims at rejuvenating labia (the vertical lips of women). Labiaplasty will target on reducing the size of labia minora or plumping up the labia majora. Labiaplasty, therefore, deals with a different part of a woman’s pubic area.
Both these intimate surgeries have a different function to perform, although either of them is mostly done for cosmetic purposes.
The clients who have gone through the procedure of monsplasty are quite satisfied with the results. They find themselves feeling confident about their figure once the bulge is removed.
Cost of Monsplasty
Monsplasty’s cost in Dubai is determined as per consultation.It is your surgeon that can inform you about the cost of monsplasty because majorly it depends upon the fee that your surgeon is going to charge you alongside all the materials used.Materials, such as anesthesia or bandages, that are employed during the procedure.