In former times, people used to lose weight and get rid of excess fat through strict dieting and rigorous workouts but with the biggest & latest aesthetic trends, body reshaping has become even easier. There are many FDA approved, scientifically proven treatments for reducing body fat. Some of them include sleeve gastrectomy, Liposuction, Tummy Tuck in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, etc. However, it is worth noting that these treatments provide noticeable, permanent results only if you select highly experienced surgeons to perform such operations.
Before starting, I want to mention that abdomen is an important part of our personality, and to have a “flatter, smoother belly” must be a sort of pride for us. We all love to achieve an hour-glass figure but it’s necessary to make great effort for it. While the goal is a little tough to achieve but it is not impossible. By trying different fat and skin reduction treatments, we can trim inches from our abdomen.
The Technique We Use:
A tummy tuck, aka abdominoplasty, is a common cosmetic surgery performed on people that have excess skin and fat in their abdomen. It involves a precise technique of completely removing subcutaneous body fat along with the skin. Besides, it also helps to tighten muscles in the abdominal wall. The primary purpose is to polish up the mid-section by making it flatter, tighter, and smaller. Moreover, it’s really important to have realistic expectations from this procedure. And always remember that you are unique and beautiful in your own way.
Tummy tuck is fast becoming one of the most favored plastic surgeries sought by women and men in Dubai. Too heavy bodies can be genuinely anxiety-provoking and may even lead to sufferers keeping themselves away from social interactions. Further, it may have a negative impact on self-confidence.
Unhappy with your body shape and looking for solutions to address it, book your appointment at Dynamic clinic as the first step in improving your appearance as well as personal empowerment without any scar revision. With us, surely you are going to have the Best Tummy Tuck in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
When performed by an experienced surgeon, this surgery helps you preserve an hourglass figure forever. It makes you look and feel beautiful every day. Anyway, it’s very important that you maintain BMI after it since weight fluctuations surely can negatively affect the outcomes.
What Happens Before Tummy Tuck?
Your surgeon will tell you when and what you can eat before the surgery, because usually doctors suggest that patient’s stomach must be empty on the day of the operation.
Tummy tuck, no matter full or mini, can be terrifying for you. Thankfully, you can prepare yourself easily by talking about what to expect during the operation.
Who Should Consider it?
If you want to undergo this cosmetic surgery, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Have good general well-being
- Even though you have a good figure, your belly protrudes
- Weight loss, weight gain, or pregnancy has left you with an unattractive body shape
- You were once a victim of obesity
- Want to fix lose muscles permanently
During The Operation:
There are so many types of a tummy tuck, but most of them are carried out as outpatient procedures. It means you don’t have to stay at the clinic once it’s finished. The following steps are taken for achieving a successful tummy tuck:
- The operation is done in an operating room while you are under local anesthesia
- The surgeon will create a hole in the abdomen to eliminate fat and skin from the area around the belly button
- Because the incisions are created so there are visible scars after the surgery
- At the end, surgical dressing will be placed on the abdominal incision and belly button to prevent infections
It cannot only enhance the function and look of the abdomen, but it can also play a prominent role in eliminating years of consciousness that you were facing due to heaviness in your stomach. Ultimately, it can:
- Give a flat, firm, and toned belly
- Produce noticeable skin tightening effects
- Fix protruding belly, leaving the midsection flatter
- Help you look beautiful and youthful in swimsuits
- The easiest way to feel more self-assured
- Decrease the overall size of the stomach
- Fight against the scars caused by C-sections or hysterectomies
- Correct medical problems associated with excess fat
Do’s and Don’t:
After the surgery, make sure you know how to take care of the incision sites as well as open wounds. Also, being patient is really important since the results appear gradually. Well, here are some do’s and don’ts I’ve gathered for you.
- It’s best not to drive after Tummy Tuck, even if the doctor used a local anesthetic
- Ask the surgeon which pain relievers you can use after the surgery
- For at least a week, you have to be very gentle while taking bath or massaging
- Do not panic if you experience swelling, or bruising in your abdomen
- Don’t expose the treatment site to direct sunlight
It requires more downtime as compared to other cosmetic surgeries. In general, it takes 3 to 4 months to fully recover from this surgical procedure. Anyhow, recovery time also depends on the body healing capabilities to some extent. That means if you have a strong immune system the recovery after the surgery will definitely be fast and simple.
Don’t forget follow-up appointments with the doctor. They can facilitate side-effects and help you deal with sudden complications.
It is one of the most popular cosmetic/plastic surgeon available today. It can improve cosmetic issues you may be having with your protruding abdomen. As with other cosmetic surgeries, there are complications and benefits to this surgical procedure too. We want to ensure you are thoroughly knowledgeable about all its aspects in order to help you decide well for your aesthetic needs.
Book Your Appointment:
We will be happy to answer the questions you may have about Tummy Tuck Surgery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Please fill the form today to schedule a consultation.