The Priapus Shot also known as P-Shot is a completely natural procedure that is non-surgical and painless. It involves taking platelet-rich plasma (PRP) from your blood and inoculating it into your penis. By inoculating your own cells and tissues into your penile tissues help to promote tissue growth and supposedly give you better erections.
What is the P-Shot Used for?
The P-Shot Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is established on PRP therapy and it has been used as an alternative treatment in cases including:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Lichen Sclersus
- To treat a condition in which scar tissue makes the penis curve when it’s erect
- Penis enhancement
- general sexual function, performance, and orgasm enhancement
How Does it Work?
The Benefits of P-shot treatment on sexual performance may be accredited to:
- increased blood flow
- renovation of responses in some tissue or cells
- new neural pathways being established
- Erectile dysfunction (ED) treatment
- nerve sensation improvement
- stronger and more intense orgasms
- higher stamina during sex
- more libido and a more sensitive penis
- works alongside testosterone therapy
- makes the penis longer and wider
How to Prepare for the Procedure?
P-shot treatment does not require anything specific to prepare for the procedure. You may be asked get a physical or a full set of laboratory blood tests in order to check your overall health of Penis Treatment. These blood tests are necessary to make sure that you have healthy blood, plasma, and platelets.
The P-Shot is an outpatient procedure, so you can go to home later that day. The steps included in this procedure are:
- Apply a cream or ointment to numb the genital areaand area around it.
- Take a blood sample usually from your arm into a testing tube.
- Then the testing tube is placed in a centrifuge to disperse the components of blood and segregate the platelet-rich plasma (PRP).
- Remove PRP from the testing tube fluid and put them into two separate syringes for injection.
- Inject PRP into the penile shaft.This can be completed in a few minutes with about 4 to 5 separate injections.
- In the end your doctor will give you a penis pump. This will help to draw the blood into the penis and make certain that the PRP is working as anticipated. You may be asked to repeat this activity daily for 10 minutes over a few weeks.
What to Expect During Recovery:
Recovery after P-shot is swift. You should be able to resume your routine activities, like work or school, the same day or the next.
You should avoid having sexual intercourse for at least two days after the procedure in order to evade infecting the injection sites. Try to limit intense physical activity for a couple days, too, so that sweating does not irritate the area.
When Should You See Results?
The results depend on your overall health as well as other factors that are contributing to your sexual function. Some people might see the results right away after only one P-Shot Dubai. Others may not experience results until they’ve received multiple treatments.
We can categorize the responses to treatment into three buckets:
- Early responders can see the results within the first 24 hours.
- Normal responders can see effects in three to six treatments. In a month or two they reach the peak of their results.
- Late responders might see good results in three to four months.
Outcomes of the Procedure:
Some of the prominent results patients have experienced after having the P-Shot treatment includes:
- Enlarged penis in both terms of girth and length.
- Stronger erections than before
- A decrease in the effects of curved erection
- Increased blood circulation in the penile cells and tissues
- Improved sensitivity and overall enjoyment of sexual intercourse
Book A Free Consultation!
Give us a Call or Fill out the Consultation form to Schedule your Free Appointment.