A bright smile makes a positive first impression. White and healthy teeth are a dream of most people? The joy of flaunting the laughter is unexplainable. Do you feel jealous when you see all your relatives and friends flaunting their bright teeth and compare them to your stained teeth? We understand that it must be really irritating when you are trying very hard to brighten your teeth but they just don’t seem to brighten! You wait for as long as possible but the dream of having white teeth remain a dream always.
Whitening your Teeth Seem Like An Impossible Task?
Before I fill up your brain with “Home Teeth Whitening in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah”, let’s understand why do teeth start turning yellow even though you brush them every day.
Causes of Teeth Discoloration:
There are several reasons that affect teeth color and a few major ones are mentioned below:
- Eating foods rich in tannins isn’t good and you definitely should stop it. These products affect teeth enamel and result in long-term staining
- Poor oral hygiene and dental care can cause yellow teeth. However, it is the most easily repaired cause. Just remember to brush and floss your teeth with fluoride toothpaste every day.
- Smoking is one of the major causes of teeth discoloration so you must quit
- In some cases, teeth turn yellow with age so aging can be considered one of the causes
- Last but not least, medications are a potential cause of yellow teeth. The antibiotics doxycycline and tetracycline are likely to make teeth yellow
The aim to highlight the reasons was to make you understand why everything seems to be going wrong and what things you should avoid doing in order to maintain whiter teeth.
Results of Home Teeth Whitening:
See the Best Results of Home Teeth Whitening Treatment UAE:
How to Brighten teeth at-Home?
Do you want your teeth to be crystal white, bright, and healthy? While professional treatments are most effective for improving yellow teeth but you can also try home treatments.
- Using Baking soda can be helpful here since it has incredible whitening properties. When applied, it helps clean away the stains on the teeth
- Mix an equal concentration of hydrogen peroxide with water and apply the mixture to the surface of the teeth for 30-45 seconds. Teeth will turn whiter in 48 hours.
- One research found that brushing with turmeric led to significantly brighter, healthier teeth. Prepare a thick paste with 1⁄4 teaspoon of turmeric and water. Apply the paste on the yellow teeth and leave it on for a few minutes.
- A balanced lifestyle and nutritious diet are good for both body and teeth. Simply adding vegetables and fruits to your diet can make your teeth stronger and whiter
It’s important to note that there is no evidence to support home remedies as an effective solution
Over-the-Counter Bleaching kits:
There are several different kinds of toothpaste, gels, kits, and strips available in local grocery stores that claim to whiten teeth but note that the quantity of whitening agents in these products is lesser than what the orthodontists utilize in the office. So, using such products at home could be less effective than professional treatments.
Before using any over-the-counter bleaching kit, it’s best to discuss all the available options with your periodontist and choose one that has an ADA seal of acceptance.
An orthodontist can create and design a custom-made tray for you so that it can fit in the dimensions of your teeth and allow the bleaching agents to settle without any discomfort. However, it provides more amazing results in junction with Professional Teeth Whitening.
Why in-Home Teeth Whitening?
Dental treatments sound like something that only an orthodontist should perform so when it comes to Teeth whitening, why go for an at-home version? The answer is “COST”
It’s safe to assume that in Dubai, each professional teeth whitening session will cost anywhere from AED 600 to AED 2000 – an amount that’s certainly out of reach for many sufferers, especially when multiple sessions are required.
And contrastingly, in-home Teeth whitening costs around AED 1,000 to 12,000 depending on the type of tray used.
Well, in addition to low cost, it offers other benefits including:
- 100% safe
- There are no risks involved
- Patients receive exceptional dental enhancement without a strict aftercare regime
Best Doctor’s for Home Teeth Whitening UAE:
Dr. Khalid Al Ibawi
Your smile is our passion, get the best dental treatments at the Royal Clinic. We are here to care for your teeth the way they deserve. Dr. Khalid Al Ibawi is one of the top dentists and dental surgeons in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. He focuses on cosmetic dentistry as well as the functional...View Profile
Book a Free Appointment:
If you want to get more information about Home Teeth Whitening in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, contact us.