Providing FUSS Hair Transplant to Permanently restore Hair Growth!
What is a FUSS Hair Transplant?
A follicular unit strip surgery (FUSS), aka FUT, is a hair replacement technique that takes hair from the back of the scalp and moves it to an area that is balding or thinning. It is a procedure that can be done for medical or cosmetic reasons or maybe both.
FUSS Hair Transplant in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is typically a simple procedure, but the result varies from case to case, like other cosmetic procedures. Sometimes, it is performed under general anesthesia; however, at Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic, it is performed by an eminent and world-renowned plastic surgeon Dr. Abdul Majeed under local anesthesia.
Anyone unhappy with the look of their scalp and experiencing hair thinning is a good candidate for FUSS. Adds hair to the balding area, provides life-changing results, and tends to be faster than FUE Hair Transplant.
All things considered, don’t let your hair loss lessen your shine. Regain your natural-looking hair now.
A traditional FUSS hair transplant in UAE includes the following steps:
- Step 1 – An anesthesiologist administers anesthesia in the scalp for your comfort during the operation.
- Step 2 – the surgeon harvests the strip of healthy hair-bearing skin from the back of the scalp with the help of a scalpel. So that you know, a strip is normally about 6-8 inches long, but it may vary.
- Step 3 – The area from where the strip is removed is then closed with stitches.
- Step 4 – the scalp strip is broken down into smaller pieces to prepare individual hair transplant grafts.
- Step 5 – Incisions are made in the recipient area, and grafts are delicately implanted. This step is known as grafting.
- Step 6 – for a few days, gauze and bandages may be used to protect the scalp as it begins to heal.
- Step 7 – Enjoy the results.
If the surgery is performed by a competent hair restoration surgeon like Dr. Abdul Majeed Makkiya, you are going to get 100% natural results.
However, it is important to note that hair transplant patients do not see their desired results for up to eight months.
The transplanted hairs fall out after the first few weeks which makes way for new hair growth.
Pros and Cons:
- Boosted self-confidence.
- Restores natural hair growth.
- Suitable for both women and men.
- An end to hair thinning/baldness.
- Improved appearance.
- Because there is no transaction of the hair follicles, you obtain better yields of grafts.
- Visible scarring.
- More painful than FUE.
- Involves a risk of a longer recovery period.
Hair Transplant Recovery:
After the FUSS hair transplant, you may want to take two days off from work to rest and allow your scalp to begin the healing.
You may also experience mild pain during recovery, for which the surgeon may prescribe pain relievers.
One week after the surgery, you should see your surgeon in order to make sure the healing is progressing and you are not facing serious complications.
No surgical procedure is without risks and complications. After FUSS hair transplant UAE, you’ll likely have some soreness, discomfort, and swelling, not just on the scalp but possibly all over your face. But these side effects are temporary and decrease with time.
Cost of Fuss Transplant:
In general, the cost of FUSS Hair Transplant in Dubai & Abu Dhabi ranges, start at AED 7,000 to AED 15,000 plus tax.
Why Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic?
Our passionate team of knowledgeable experts is here to take care of your cosmetic and medical concerns from the second you talk to us to when you return. We’re called Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic for a reason. It’s because we are constantly looking for new techniques to make your appearance as beautiful as possible. From the first time you visit us to the treatment journey, you are going to love everything.
- The purpose of the operation should be discussed with the surgeon ahead of time.
- The cost depends on many factors, including the clinic’s location, medical history, type of hair loss, etc.
- Once the side effects have gone down, the patient will be able to see thicker, fuller hair.
For inquiries, please contact us at +971 561772998
Give us a Call or Fill out the Consultation form to Schedule your Free Appointment.