Age is a deterioration process. Along with the overall weakness of the body muscles and blood vessels weaken too. Veins are the type of blood vessels that help to take the deoxygenated blood from the body toward the heart for oxygenation. As the blood flow in veins is against gravity. So, to prevent the backflow of the blood valves are present in veins. They close after blood passes through them. The incomplete closure of valves causes the blood to pool in veins. Ultimately, this pooling of blood causes varicose veins. It is a disease that can cause pain and discomfort. Varicose Treatment in Dubai can help perfectly cure this disease.
What is Varicose Treatment in Dubai?
In this procedure, cosmetic surgeon uses different treatment options to cure varicose veins. The treatment options include Laser, compression stockings, and Sclerotherapy. While the surgical options involve the removal of veins. Varicose veins mostly occur in the lower limb and encompass the femoral and saphenous veins.
- What is Varicose Treatment in Dubai?
- What are the Causes of Varicose Veins?
- Signs and Symptoms:
- Aim of Varicose Treatment in Dubai:
- What are the Expected Results?
- Who are the Ideal Candidates?
- Varicose Treatment in Dubai Techniques:
- Benefits of Varicose Treatment in Dubai:
- Cost of Varicose Treatment in Dubai:
What are the Causes of Varicose Veins?
It occurs due to genetic causes and other metabolic disturbances. Furthermore, it is a disease of the veins that causes them to be prominent. It mostly occurs in the lower limb and makes people conscious of wearing tight jeans and other dresses that make their legs visible. The important factors that cause the disease are:
- Genetic factors.
- Impairment of valves and walls of the veins.
- Increase in abdominal pressure.
Signs and Symptoms:
This disease mostly occurs in the legs altering the circulation of blood. The disturbance in the circulation causes various signs and symptoms as follows:
- Swelling in legs.
- Loss of sensation.
- Heavy feeling in the legs.
- Discomfort and pain.
- Bulging and prominent veins.
Aim of Varicose Treatment in Dubai:
Varicose Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi aims to improve the symptoms associated with varicose veins. It helps to reduce pain and discomfort. There are numerous treatment methods for varicose veins. Out of which Laser is the most effective method. It narrows the prominent veins and decreases their visibility.
What are the Expected Results?
Laser Treatment helps to remove the varicose veins appearance. It provides instant results and causes no pain. However, some factors do affect the results such as the type of laser you use, and the degree of disease. The fact is that Laser is the most efficient treatment procedure that helps to reduce the visibility of the veins and decrease the pain and discomfort. This treatment requires about 1-2 sessions. The number of sessions may vary according to the condition of the client.
Who are the Ideal Candidates?
The varicose vein is a medical ailment that causes defects in the veins. Veins enlarge due to the weakness of valves and walls. Pooling of the blood occurs causing pain and numbness. Moreover, these veins become prominent with the naked eye and decrease the self-confidence of the individual. The ideal candidate for this treatment is the individual who has the following characteristics.
- Has varicose veins.
- Pain and discomfort.
- Does not have any other medical condition.
Varicose Treatment in Dubai Techniques:
This treatment includes compression stockings and drug management. Compression stocking helps to increase the pressure in the legs ultimately resulting in a prophylactic effect. On the other hand, the drugs help to relieve the pain and discomfort.
It is the most common treatment for varicose veins that provides instant results by directly blocking the vein that is causing the disease. Additionally, It is a minimally invasive and painless procedure.
Surgery for Varicose Veins Treatment:
Doctors only advise surgery when the disease worsens. Surgery involves the removal or ligation of the veins.
Laser treatment is the most frequent method of removing varicose veins. Individuals mostly opt for this procedure to get rid of them. Still, doctors suggest some counteracts before initiating the treatment to avoid any complications.
- Stop taking blood-thinning medications.
- Do not smoke for 72 hours before the treatment.
- Shave the site of treatment.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Avoid unhygienic food.
- Sleep well before the treatment.
A Varicose Vein is a medical condition that causes various signs and symptoms including the prominence of veins. This prominency decreases the self-confidence of the people and makes them feel awkward. However, Laser helps to diminish the visibility of the veins and decrease the pain and heavy feelings in the legs. Doctors perform this procedure in their offices. Following are the steps to undergo this procedure:
- Your doctor will first ask about your medical history and if varicose veins are occurring due to any other medical condition. It may contraindicate the laser method.
- He will cleanse the treatment site and apply local anesthesia.
- With the rod-like, hand-held device he will apply the laser
- The laser heats the vein blocks the vein and disappears gradually.
- Applies the compression stocking after the treatment to make the results effective.
It is a safe procedure that has no side effects or complications. However, aftercare measures are necessary to follow to make the results more effective.
- Wear compression stockings after the treatment for a few weeks.
- Keep the treatment site clean and dry.
- Eat vegetables and fruits.
- Take medicines as your doctor prescribes.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight in the treatment area.
- If the pain and discomfort increase, consult your doctor immediately.
Benefits of Varicose Treatment in Dubai:
Laser treatment is a beneficial procedure. Most individuals opt for this treatment to get rid of varicose veins. Since in this disease, the veins get prominent and obvious. Due to this, the person is unable to wear shorts or skirts. Moreover, when they wear tight-fitting clothes it causes them severe pain and discomfort. This treatment helps to improve the symptoms and cure the disease. There are several benefits of this procedure such as:
- Is a safe procedure.
- Minimally invasive and has no side effects.
- Painless procedure.
- Requires less recovery time.
- Reduce the visibility of veins on the legs.
- Decrease the pain and swelling.
- Increase the self-confidence of the person.
- Reduce the further complications of the disease.
Cost of Varicose Treatment in Dubai:
Varicose Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is a cost-effective procedure that requires experts to perform this procedure. The Cost of Varicose Veins Treatment ranges from AED 1,100 to AED 5,000. Notwithstanding, the cost may vary depending on the number of veins for treatment and the number of sessions. You will get to know about the exact cost after the consultation with our doctors.
Book a Free Consultation!
Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic has well-qualified doctors who aim to perform the treatment professionally. The concerns of our clients mean the most to us. If you want to get more knowledge regarding this procedure then fill out the consultation form and book an appointment now.