We all know that younger-looking skin never goes out of fashion since beauty lies in the skin of the beholder. Ill-fatedly, with age, the skin starts looking dull, tired, and loose. It happens when dead skin cells accumulate on the skin’s surface or when a person loses a large amount of collagen. However, in both circumstances, skin definitely sags.
Anyhow, whenever the sagging starts, a person sees the initial signs on the skin of the forehead. Wrinkles and fine lines become pronounced and he starts to look old. Well, we can’t prevent the skin from sagging as we age, but fortunately, there are treatments that can slow down this process. Scarless Brow Lift & Forehead Lift in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. is certainly the best cosmetic treatment to combat aging signs on the forehead. Let’s explore this a little further.
Are You the Candidate?
You may be a candidate for our forehead lift surgery if you wish to:
- Fix sagging skin.
- Combat wrinkles and fine lines.
- Revamp the face.
- Prevent creases and crow’s feet that could crop up.
- Get better skin.
- Correct drooping eyebrows and eyelids.
There are various advantages of having a Forehead Lift as it is capable of reversing premature aging symptoms. It is fairly a simple approach to modify your face entirely. It delivers incredible results, plus it has a short recovery time. Other benefits include:
- Helps you get a sculpted and youthful look.
- Improves facial appearance by reducing the appearance of fine lines, and wrinkles.
- The eyes look bigger, more sparkling, and more dramatic after Forehead Lift – This is an additional benefit.
- The forehead will look smooth, and eyebrows will be repositioned, making your face better looking.
- Treats furrowed brows which is a physical effect of excessive worrying.
Results of Brow Lift:
In general, it can take up to a month to see the final results.
As a matter of fact, fuller results don’t show up until all the side effects are gone and we know that swelling after cosmetic surgeries is very common and lasting. Thus, you may have to wait a lot to get the desired results.
The final effects of Forehead Lift in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah will be long-lasting. But over time, the results may continue to change due to natural aging and lifestyle changes.
When you can no longer hide wrinkles, fine lines, and other aging signs with makeup, the thought of erasing these signs permanently can be a dream come true of course.
For many, forehead lift surgery in Dubai can make this dream a reality but it’s imperative to have realistic expectations as you prepare for the treatment. As a guardian, I’m here you share some tips for preparing in order to help you make the most of your surgery.
- You have to be transparent with your doctor. Be open about the medications you are taking and the medical conditions you have. Plus, let the professional know if you are pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Watch what you do in the weeks before surgery. It’s best to avoid alcoholic drinks, smoking, and herbal supplements for at least a month.
- It is helpful to refrain from aspirin, ibuprofen, or anti-inflammatory drugs that can influence treatment effects
During a typical forehead lift, the surgeon makes an incision across the forehead to lift the skin away from the underlying tissues, and to loosen the muscles.
- At first, he makes a large incision.
- Through the incision, he eradicates the extra skin and tightens the healthy skin tissues to make the skin look smooth.
- In the end, he closes the surgical incision with a suture.
This entire process lifts the brow to a new position and smoothes the forehead.
Note: Local anesthesia along with powerful sedation is generally used for this cosmetic treatment
Taking steps to have a smooth, quick recovery is very important. Also, you have to be as healthy & responsible as possible in this phase.
- If your forehead lift is performed on an outpatient basis, make sure that you have a friend to drive you to and from the hospital.
- In the first few days, you have to drink plenty of water. This will reduce swelling, keep your skin hydrated, and flush toxins from your body
- Don’t smoke
Though there’s a lot to consider during recovery, all of it is manageable and simple. It just requires that you plan for all aspects of the recovery phase such as time frame, employment, health, etc.
Cost of Forehead Lift:
The cost is variable, on account of a number of factors such as the expertise of the surgeon, the location of the clinic, the complexity of the procedure, or any existing health problem.
However, in Dubai, the Average Cost of a Forehead lift is expected to cost upwards of 1,200 AED per ml with fillers and 500 AED with threads (per thread).
Book a Free Appointment:
If you have any questions about the Forehead Lift Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, be sure to check in with the experienced professional. And in this regard, you can book a Free appointment at Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic.