When you cough, sneeze, laugh, or exercise, your abdominal pressure goes up, which can cause Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI), and you may leak urine. The most typical kind of urine incontinence in women is SUI. You might also leak when doing less strenuous activities like standing up, strolling, or bending over if your SUI is more severe. Urinary “accidents” like this can range from a few drops of urine to enough to soak through your clothes. Get treated today to live your life confidently.
Aim of the Treatment:
The following treatments’ primary goal is to provide the patient with what they need:
- Maintain a balanced lifestyle
- Take away their suffering
- Always maintain a spotless environment.
- Get relief from the stress caused by frequent, uncontrollable, and spontaneous urinating.
- Keep your confidence high.
Urine may flow if you have stress incontinence when you:
- Crackle or sneeze.
- Bend down.
- lifting a hefty object.
- having sex.
Each time you perform one of these actions, you might not always leak pee. However, any activity that strains your bladder can increase the likelihood of involuntary pee leakage, especially if your bladder is full.
The following are some of the key advantages of using these treatments to combat the stress brought on by urine incontinence:
- It facilitates painless urination and painless everyday living.
- It controlled how to urinate properly.
- pelvic floor exercises assist in calming the tense muscles.
- Add support to the bladder in order to reduce pressure.
- Purging the urinary system
- aids in reducing or eliminating the irritation brought on by urination.
- Let you regain the self-confidence you’ve lost as a result of urinating on command.
- help you complete this any way you desire, whether it involves surgery or not.
Are you the Ideal Candidate for this?
You are an ideal candidate for Stress Urinary Incontinence in Dubai if you;
- Feel pain in passing urine .
- Have week bladder.
- and maintain a healthy weight and a BMI under 30.
- Generally speaking, you’re in pretty good health.
- Also, have reasonable expectations for the treatment.
- Over 18 can have this treatment.
- Not suffering from blood sugar or any serious illness.
- Lose self-confidence because of the unbalanced shape of the bust.
Exercises for the pelvic region, commonly known as pelvic floor exercises, aid in developing the muscles that support the uterus, bladder, and intestines. You can lessen or stop leakage issues by putting more strength into these muscles.
To reduce stress incontinence, a pessary can be inserted by the doctor into the vagina. An implanted pessary is a ring that exerts pressure on the urethra to maintain it in its usual position. By doing this, you can lessen urine leakage when you exercise, sneeze, cough, etc.
Bulking agents are administered intravenously to the urethra’s lining. They expand the lining of the urethra. The flow of urine encounters resistance as the size increases. One often used bulking agent is collagen. If effective, several injections could be required.
If alternative treatments for stress incontinence are unsuccessful, surgery may be a possibility. Nowadays, most surgeries are less invasive and done as outpatient procedures. In order to treat stress incontinence, three different surgical procedures are available:
- Retropubic suspension.
- Sling procedure.
- Artificial sphincters.
Stress Urinary Incontinence needs some preparation.
- Stop taking all medications.
- Complete all blood tests like; Urine measurement using the post-wide residual method determining the pressure that the bladder produces, Urodynamics, and Cystoscopy.
- Give up consuming alcohol and smoking.
- Put a stop to using aspirin.
- Stop using painkillers of any type
- Take medications exactly as your doctor has advised.
- Take no showers until your doctor tells you it’s okay.
- If using creams, be sure to do so cautiously.
- Keep the area dry and spotless.
- Be careful not to drink alcohol.
- Consider physical therapy as well.
Aftercare and Recovery:
- Take drugs exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Keep your body hydrated. Drink at least 8 to 9 glasses of water a day.
- Ointments should only be used with caution (if any).
- Keep the area clean and dry.
- Use the topical medications as the surgeon has instructed.
- Meetings for review should be scheduled.
- Furthermore, follow-up sessions are also important to attend.
- When traveling a long distance, be careful to pack adequate incontinence pads and maybe a change of clothes.
- Contact with damp garments for an extended period of time might cause skin irritation and blisters. To keep your skin dry, change your clothing when they become damp.
Additionally, the price is similarly significant to the majority of competitors. In a similar vein, people inquire about the procedure’s cost before choosing a treatment choice. However, you should be aware that not everyone may pay the same amount. The severity of Stress Urinary Incontinence may have an impact on price. Numerous more elements, like the number of visits, the expert’s level of experience, and the clinic you choose a location, all have an impact on the cost.
Depending on the type of therapy, prices change. To avoid any pricing misconceptions, schedule a consultation with one of our highly skilled cosmetic surgeons to determine the precise cost.
Why Choose Us?
The outcomes are significantly influenced by technical proficiency, prior knowledge, and professional abilities. Your only option is to choose the best course of action for you in every situation. To get the greatest results with your Stress Urinary Incontinence in Dubai, Sarjah & Abu Dhabi make an appointment with a top urologist who is a specialist in the field.
Furthermore, the work of our urologist and the efficacy of our therapies are recognized all over the world. They will never fail to deliver.
Book A Free Appointment:
Give us a Call or Fill out the Consultation form to Schedule your Free Appointment.