Certain chronic illnesses often make it difficult for people to breathe on their own. It causes difficulty in breathing as they are unable to breathe oxygen on their own. The human body cannot function properly if we do not properly breathe. To overcome this problem, the patients have to use certain medical equipment which helps them breathe. It sometimes gets difficult for patients to visit a hospital or clinic daily whenever they face this problem. So our clinic provides the facility of Oxygen Therapy at Home in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah for our clients. So they can get their required treatment in the ease of their homes.
A Brief Overview of Oxygen Therapy at Home:
Certain medical conditions can lead to lower levels of oxygens. And if proper oxygen is not provided to people this can deteriorate their health more. To maintain their energy levels, and to help them breathe, certain different medical equipment are used. The patients have to use them to feel better and to maintain their energy levels, and their health. Our clinic aims to provide the facility of this service to its patients in the ease of their homes. So they don’t have to rush to a hospital every single time their health deteriorates.
- A Brief Overview of Oxygen Therapy at Home:
- Types of Oxygen Therapies:
- Oxygen Therapy at Home:
- Who Needs Oxygen Therapy at Home?
- Symptoms You Have Low Oxygen Levels:
- Using Oxygen Therapy at Home:
- Do’s and Don’ts to Follow with this Therapy:
- Benefits of Oxygen Therapy at Home:
- Long-Term Oxygen Therapy at Home:
- Short-Term Oxygen Therapy at Home:
Types of Oxygen Therapies:
Many different devices can help with this issue. The type of device being used depends on the condition of the patient.
The concentrators work by filtering the surrounding atmospheric air. And makes it breathable for the patients by supplying about 90 to 95% oxygen.
Liquid Oxygen Systems:
This process does not need electricity. It is beneficial for people who require a high concentration of oxygen.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HOBOT):
This process is used to treat different wounds and illnesses. A person inside a specific chamber is supplied with 100% oxygen. A normal room contains 21% of oxygen. Whereas, this specific chamber contains a 100% supply of oxygen.
Oxygen Therapy at Home:
Who Needs Oxygen Therapy at Home?
Oxygen is a basic and necessary requirement for humans to live. Every individual needs it. But people who suffer from the following diseases are ideal candidates for this therapy:
- Asthma patients.
- Chronic bronchitis patients.
- People who suffer from heart failure.
- Cystic fibrosis.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Symptoms You Have Low Oxygen Levels:
Some of the symptoms a person may experience if they have low levels of oxygen are:
- Experiencing headaches.
- Having chest pain.
- High blood pressure.
- Experiencing visual disorders.
Using Oxygen Therapy at Home:
If you suffer from this issue, do not worry as you’re not alone in this condition. We know it can get difficult for people to understand and operate these medical equipment. Here’s how you can avail of this service in the ease of your home:
- Our professional nurse will arrive at your doorstep with all the necessary equipment, and medication.
- The first step is to ensure hygiene, so the nurse will wash their hands before operating the machine.
- The condition of the patient and their medical history are properly examined before the process.
- The healthcare provider will then make sure that the patient is in a comfortable position, and then he/she will adjust the device.
- They will check the gauge, and cylinder before the process to make sure that a sufficient amount is present there.
- Our specialist will provide you and your family members with all the necessary precautions.
Do’s and Don’ts to Follow with this Therapy:
There are certain things patients should follow when they undergo this process. These safety precautions should be taken seriously.
- Try to keep the equipment at least 1.5 meters away from all the other electronic devices.
- Keep the device at a certain distance from open flames.
- The patient must have fire alarms set in their home, so they can smell and detect smoke.
- Do not smoke in front of the equipment.
- If you are not using the device, then turn it off.
- Don’t use any oil-based, or flammable products near this device.
Benefits of Oxygen Therapy at Home:
This Home Healthcare Service comes with many different benefits. Some of them are:
- Reduces shortness of breath.
- Helps people who suffer from different chronic illnesses.
- The patients can easily perform their activities.
- Beneficial for people who have breathing problems.
- Offers a longer and healthier life.
- Helps improve the sleep quality of the patient.
- Fewer hospital visits, as you can avail of the service at the ease of your home.
The home equipment consists of a long tube, so the patients can perform their chores.
Long-Term Oxygen Therapy at Home:
Long-term therapy is beneficial for people who require to maintain their oxygen saturation levels for long hours. This long-term process can last for about 15 hours, during the day or night time.
Short-Term Oxygen Therapy at Home:
Journey Towards Better Breathing!
Dynamic Clinic Dubai aims to provide the best home healthcare services for the ease and well-being of its clients. Our patient’s health, their concerns, and their treatment are our top priority. We provide the best professionally experienced healthcare providers. It provides you with the best treatment in the comfort of your home. So if you want to book a free consultation with our professional experts, to learn more about Oxygen Therapy at Home in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, kindly fill out the form given below.