When we suffer from an injury, trauma, or accident, or when we get old and reach a certain age our body muscles get stiff and require proper exercise. The exercise that is done to restore the functions of the different parts of the body is known as physiotherapy. This also helps in reducing the pain and inflammation that occurs in different parts of our body. Sometimes it becomes difficult for patients to visit a clinic for their checkups and sessions, and this impacts their health. But do not worry as Physiotherapy at Home in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah provides the best-trained doctors who help solve your pain and muscle issues at the ease of your home.
Aim of Physiotherapy:
Oftentimes it becomes necessary for people to perform certain exercises and movements to restore the stiffness that occurs in different parts of their body. These movements and exercises are known as physiotherapy. This therapy helps with mobility, function, disability, and movement. Sometimes injuries and traumas require surgical operations while in most cases they require proper physiotherapy for a person to heal properly.
- Aim of Physiotherapy:
- Who is a Physiotherapist?
- Results of Physiotherapy at Home in Dubai:
- When should One Visit a Physiotherapist:
- What to Expect with Physiotherapy at Home in Dubai?
- Our Physiotherapy at Home Services:
- Health Benefits of Physiotherapy at Home:
- The Best Personalized Physiotherapy at Home:
Who is a Physiotherapist?
People who have the expertise to treat pain, stiffness, disability, and deformity with the help of physical methods are known as physiotherapists. They help people perform various muscle movements to heal them. They help people who are unable to perform different routine life tasks due to certain trauma, or injury.
Results of Physiotherapy at Home in Dubai:
When should One Visit a Physiotherapist:
This can help treat many different things, but a person should book a proper appointment with a specialized doctor if they experience any of the following:
- Occurrence of pain in the back and knee.
- Patients of arthritis.
- Injuries due to sports.
- Restore movement after post-surgery.
- Recovering the broken bones.
- People who suffered from fractures.
- Stroke patients.
- Fatigue and swelling.
- Problems in the muscles and ligaments.
What to Expect with Physiotherapy at Home in Dubai?
We know it can get hard for people to visit a clinic daily due to their injuries, age, or other circumstances. But you should not worry as Dynamic clinic provides the best at-home services for our patients, so they can be easily treated in the ease of their homes. Here is what happens when you book an appointment with us:
- When the client books an appointment at our clinic, we provide our professional male or female physiotherapist at your doorstep.
- The first step is to ensure all the hygienic measures and to make the patient comfortable.
- The doctor assesses the condition of the patient.
- The doctor will review your medical history, to know about the health problems of the patient.
- The physiotherapist then observes different muscle movements of the patient, this can involve making the patient walk or perform certain exercises to make sure where the problem lies.
- Our professional doctor helps perform these exercises.
- This session may last for about 30 to 40 minutes. The exercises vary for each individual.
- The session may comprise certain massage techniques, exercises, and heat treatments.
- During the treatment, patients might experience a bit of pain, but that is only due to the stiffness that occurs in our muscles because of an injury or accident.
Our Physiotherapy at Home Services:
We offer a wide range of exercise services for our clients in the ease of their homes, some of the most common services are:
The physical therapy that is performed to maintain the different functional movements and health of the elder members is known as geriatric therapy. When people reach old age they usually become weak and are unable to perform certain functions due to muscle stiffness, our professional doctors can help them overcome these issues.
Services for the Injured:
When people suffer from certain accidents or injuries, their body usually becomes unable to perform certain different functions. Our team can help you get back on your feet by providing you with the best treatment at your home.
Age brings different difficult factors and joint pains, but you no longer have to be worried about them as we are here to help you with your issues.
After surgeries, people often require proper muscle exercises so that they can heal properly. This therapy helps them regain their mobility, and get rid of the stiffness due to the surgical operation.
Health Benefits of Physiotherapy at Home:
This home service comes with many different benefits, some of which are:
- You recover more quickly in the comfort of your home.
- Personalized care within a comfortable environment.
- Super convenient, because you don’t have to travel long distances when you’re sick.
- A hygienic environment.
The Best Personalized Physiotherapy at Home:
Dynamic Clinic Dubai aims to provide the best care, treatment, and services to its patients in the comfortable environment of their homes. Our personalized care programs have proven super beneficial to the majority of people. Here are certain perks that you can avail with our services by sitting at your home:
- Professional personalized plans according to the patient’s needs.
- You are given proper time by our experts.
- Rehab and recovery in your most comfortable spot.
- Overcoming your pain problems, and managing your stress and anxiety.
Enjoy the Relief of a Pain-Free Life!
Why live with pain and injuries when you can get the right treatment for your problems? If you want to make your life better after any surgery, or trauma what are you waiting for? Our professional experts will provide you with guidance regarding Physiotherapy At Home In Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah to help you start a better life. To book a free consultation with our professional experts, kindly fill out the form given below.