Acne is the most common skin concern, affecting up to a million individuals every day. The problem can occur to individuals of any age-group or skin-type. It affects the skin appearance so the issue must be resolved. Acne can be caused due to a number of reasons including excess oil production, clogged pores, overactive hormones, diet, humid climate or bacteria, etc. but fortunately, there are several ways by which you can combat this condition. You should talk to an expert dermatologist to find out about the optimal solution for your Acne Scar problem.
What are the Causes of Acne?
There are several small canals inside the skin through which oil travels up to the surface. The openings of these canals are known as follicles. Sometimes, the skin follicles get clogged by the excess production of oil and when this happens on the inside, acne starts to appear on the outside. So, we can say that oil glands play a big role in the formation of acne.
Who is the Candidate?
If you are looking for a long-lasting and non-invasive solution to get rid of skin acne, Laser Acne Treatment Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah might be a good option for you. But before opting for it you have to make sure that you are ideal for it. In general, an ideal candidate for laser acne treatment is the one who,
- Is physical and mentally stable
- Is capable of making any personal decision
- Wants to eliminate skin acne without undergoing the knife
- Has dark but tight skin or Belly Fat
- Is not pregnant or trying to get pregnant
And if you fulfill the above criteria, I ensure you will obtain ideal results of Laser acne treatment
Laser beam kills bacteria inside acne without damaging surrounding healthy human cells. As soon the procedure is completed, you will see improvement in the skin texture. The outcome is impressive and lasts for several months so unquestionably, the treatment is worth it.
Laser Acne Treatment in Abu Dhabi & Dubai aims to effectively eliminate stubborn acne from the skin but a little preparation is required to obtain desired results in the safest and easiest way possible. Some important tips that you have to consider before undergoing the treatment are,
- Do not apply makeup on your skin for about 7-10 days before the treatment
- Avoid blood-thinning medications 2-3 weeks before the appointment day
- Stop taking herbal supplements for at least 72 hours prior to the treatment
- Do not expose your skin to sunlight as skin tanning or sunburn can decrease the effectiveness of the treatment
- Inform the practitioner if you recently had undergone any other acne treatment
- Apply sunscreen or sunblock with strong SPF while going out during the daytime
Laser Acne Treatment Procedure:
The procedure is safe, quick, and easy to perform. However, to remove acne from the skin, ablative laser skin resurfacing is done. In this treatment, doctors use a wand-like laser machine to eliminate upper damaged layers of the skin. Laser skin peeling regenerates healthy, new, and more youthful skin cells to reveal flawless and acne-free skin.
After getting laser acne treatment Dubai, you should consider the following instructions,
- If you have to go out in the sun, do not step out without sunblock and shades
- Makeup products must be strictly avoided for a few days after the treatment
- Do not smoke cigarettes as well as avoid drinking alcohol as they both can affect the results and recovery process
- Be good and gentle to your skin, do undergo any other skincare treatment for at least a month
- Adopt healthy lifestyle changes to maintain the effects for a longer period
The complete course of laser acne treatment brings tremendous benefits. A few important ones are,
- Non-invasive because no cutting or stitching is required during it
- Patients usually take 2-3 days to recover
- No major or serious side-effects are linked to it
- It does not affect the work and personal life of the sufferers
Cost of Laser Acne Treatment:
The cost of Acne Scar treatment is different for every patient because there are several factors by which it is affected. You can expect cost fluctuation in case of your treatment depending upon the nature and severity of your acne, geographical location of the clinic, the experience of the medical practitioner, and the number of laser sessions required.
The treated site might have some redness, swelling, and discomfort for a few days or even weeks but you can use cold compressors in the affected area to improve the appearance of this inflammation. However, the recovery period will be discussed in more detail during the initial consultation session.
Find a Licensed Dermatologist:
You are advised to have a dermatologist spot check of your skin even if your acne is mild because when acne gets worse it becomes very difficult to eliminate it from the skin. A Good dermatologist can properly guide you for acne prevention and treatments. Finding a board-certified and experienced dermatologist can be a difficult task. You should visit multiple providers to determine which practitioner best suits your needs and budget.
Book an Appointment:
For more information about Dynamic Laser Skin Care Clinic or want to Laser Acne Treatment Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, you can book an appointment with us by our online consultation form or through the phone.