Laser liposuction in Dubai and Abu Dhabi is the best option for you if you are looking for a minimally invasive procedure to get rid of excess and stubborn fat deposits.
It is an alternative to traditional liposuction and is much safer and cost-effective. Above and beyond, laser does not harm the surrounding tissues – it only destroys unwanted fat pockets. As a result of the procedure, the skin becomes more elastic, and the body acquires a beautiful shape.
Best Laser Liposuction in Dubai & Abu Dhabi:
All the fat pockets that have stopped answering to diet and exercise can be removed easily by our laser liposuction. Laser technology is effectively used to destroy fat cells and stimulate collagen and elastin production, resulting in improved skin quality.
A laser beam of a certain wavelength is used for “laser lipolysis”, aka “fat-melting”.
This treatment can be done on all those body parts that can store fat such as:
- Inner and outer thighs.
- Back rolls.
Accompanying the removal of fat, it provides excellent skin tightening results by increasing collagen production. Besides, it should also be noted that some results will appear within a week, but the final result will take 5 to 6 months.
Who is the Candidate?
Anyone who wants to get rid of unwanted, localized fat deposits is the candidate for Liposuction. The treatment is equally effective for small as well as large areas of the body. You are an ideal candidate of Laser Liposuction in Dubai & Abu Dhabi if,
- You are above 18 and a healthy person.
- You having excessive fat deposits and not ready for undergoing any surgical procedure.
- You have realistic expectations about the outcomes of the treatment.
- You are not getting this treatment because you are overweight.
- Pregnant women and lactating mothers are not good candidates.
- You are concerned with specific body areas than the overall weight-loss.
- You want to acquire a slimmer and contoured body.
- Your weight is slightly above (not more than 25 pounds) than the ideal weight.
- Minimally invasive in nature.
- Little or zero downtime.
- Excellent results.
- Reduced risks of complications.
- It is a safe treatment as compared to the traditional liposuction procedure.
- Restores sharp body contours and results in smoother skin.
- Boost up confidence and self-esteem.
Preparing for the Procedure:
The surgeon will ask to follow some instructions for a specific time period before the procedure to deliver best results and to reduce the risks of potential complications. Some common instructions that most of the surgeons give before laser liposuction in Dubai & Sharjah are,
- If you are a smoker quit smoking a couple of weeks before the treatment.
- Do not take aspirin, ibuprofen and all other blood thinners as they slow down the recovery process.
- Drink 7-8 glasses of water to keep your body hydrated.
- Do not eat anything two hours prior to the treatment.
- Wear loose fitted clothes on the day of treatment especially if you are getting your abdomen treated.
The time required for the procedure is not fixed. It depends upon the number of areas of Liposuction Treatment. In most cases, it takes about an hour but of course, time can vary. Following are the steps that are performed in this non-surgical procedure,
- The clinician starts the procedure by cleansing the area properly.
- The area being treated is marked and local anesthesia is administered to numb it.
- A small incision is created and the cannula with a laser fiber is inserted beneath the skin to some depth decided by your clinician.
- The cannula is then moved back and forth to target the extra fat deposit.
- The laser liquefies fat in the targeted area without damaging the surrounding tissues.
- The liquefied fat is then drained away through the body’s lymphatic system.
After getting the treatment you have to follow a list of instructions to avoid post-procedural complications.
- You will experience slight swelling in the treated area, use cold compressors to minimize it.
- Avoid strenuous activities such as jogging, swimming laps for 2 weeks after the treatment.
- Take prescribed medications regularly.
- Avoid consuming alcoholic beverages and smoking for at least 4 weeks after the procedure.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure for 3 to 4 weeks.
- Wear compression garments.
Common side-effects of laser liposuction are:
- Scarring – not so prominent.
Laser liposuction has a very short recovery period as compared to traditional liposuction. The patient will experience some swelling, bruising and a burning sensation in the treated area but they will settle within a week after the treatment. It is completely normal, they are for a limited time period. Take good care of your skin and try to maintain your weight after the treatment.
Cost of Laser Liposuction in Dubai:
At Dynamic clinic, Laser Liposuction Cost starts from AED 18,000. We cannot tell you the exact cost because it depends upon several factors such as:
- Number of treatment areas.
- Amount of extra fat.
- Experience of the doctor.
- The reputation of the clinic.
- Geographical location.
Best Liposuction Experts:
Book a Free Consultation!
If you are interested in a non-surgical method of fat removal, Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic Dubai is available for you. We provide the best Laser Liposuction in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah at an affordable cost. Let us know if you want to know more about it we are here to answer all your questions. We have experienced and qualified doctors to deal with your aging signs. Book a free appointment with our expert by filling in the consultation form or by calling our phone.