If you have Large pores on your face then it’s a cosmetic disorder that can make you less attractive and beautiful. To treat and correct this skin issue, most people prefer both home remedies and topical creams.
How many Large Pores Treatment Options are there?
Following are the 05 large pores treatment options available:
- Chemical Peels Treatment.
- Microdermabrasion Treatment.
- IPL Photo Facial Treatment.
- Laser Therapy.
- Large pores Treatment.
- Microneedling with PRP.
1. Chemical Peels Treatment:
Chemical peels treatment works by peeling off your highest harmed layer of skin. It will help you in cleaning your large pores, remove the zits, blemishes and spots, combat skin soreness and enhance your skin tone and surface.
2. Microdermabrasion Treatment:
The microdermabrasion treatment works by sanding off the outermost layer of your skin to remove all the dead tissues and debris in the pores, ultimately revealing your fresh and healthy skin.
3. IPL Photo Facial Treatment:
During the IPL photo facial treatment, the light energy is used to remove the large pores of your skin.
4. Laser Therapy:
During the laser therapy, your dead skin cells will be removed, fixing your large pores, production of collagen and making new skin cells.
If you want to permanently treat your large pores on your skin, then you can undergo the Large pores Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
If you want to undergo the Large pores Removal Treatment, then it’s important for you to make sure whether you are a good candidate or not:
- If you are above 20 years of age.
- If you have thick and sleek skin.
- If you have dynamic skin break out.
- If you have realistic expectations regarding the results of the large pores treatment.
Large Pores Treatment Before & After:
Pre and Post-operative Care Instructions:
The physician will guide you to properly follow these Pre and Post-operative Care Instructions of Large pores Treatment:
- You will have to regularly drink plenty of water, for a week before undergoing the procedure.
- You will have to avoid direct or prolonged exposure of the sun for couple of days.
- You will have to regularly use the sun shade or sunscreen, while going out.
- You will also have to regularly take the prescribed medications.
- You will have to avoid using makeup products, for at least a week after undergoing the treatment.
- You will have to avoid itching, picking, scratching and touching your treated area, after considering the procedure.
Benefits of Treatment?
Following are the various benefits of Large pores Removal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah:
- It’s a least minimal invasive procedure to treat your large pores, as compared to other treatments.
- It has no downtime.
- It has less recovery and healing time period.
- It will make your skin younger and healthier.
- It’s a non-surgical large pores treatment.
If you want to permanently treat your large pores on your skin at an affordable cost with natural and long lasting results without suffering from botched or post-procedural side effects, then feel free to consult the Dynamic Clinic to undergo Large pores Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.