Excessive sweating, also known as hyperhidrosis, is a condition characterized by increased production of sweat. However, this condition can be a result of any medical condition.
Heavy sweating can affect your whole body or any specific area. Luckily, this sweating abnormality can be controlled with a number of cosmetic treatments. Talk to an expert to find out which Botox for Sweaty Gland in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah option best suits your needs.
Botox for Sweaty Glands:
Botulinum toxin is a drug used to treat a number of muscle-related conditions. This drug is injected into the problem area with the help of tiny needles. Individuals who sweat a lot can get these shots to get rid of his/her hyperhidrosis. The treatment is safe if done correctly by the physician or medical practitioner. However, you are recommended to take multiple sessions to maintain the results for a longer period.
Who is the Candidate?
Because Botox in Dubai is effective and safe to use, anyone can get this treatment. However, you will obtain optimal results if:
- You are an overall healthy person and your age is above 20.
- Your excessive sweating problem is confined to only one area of the body.
- You are not pregnant or breastfeeding because, in these conditions, botox might result in permanent muscle paralysis.
How do Botox Shots Work?
Botox temporarily paralyzes the nerves or muscles that cause the problem. In the case of excessive sweating, the drug blocks those nerves or muscles that are causing your sweat glands to produce more sweat in that specific area.
You will experience a significant reduction in your sweating after getting 2-3 sessions of the treatment. But the downside of botox treatment is that these effects are temporary, usually last for three months to a year.
Botox brings a lot of benefits to people suffering from Hyperhidrosis. Some important ones are:
- It is a non-invasive solution to the problem of heavy sweating.
- The results are impressive and recovery is simple and easy.
- No side effects except mild swelling, bruising, and pain at the injection site.
- The procedure is not so complex, it takes only 20 to 30 minutes to complete.
How do you Prepare for the Treatment?
To obtain the best possible outcome of the treatment, you have to use the following tips:
- Stop taking blood thinners such as aspirin, and ibuprofen as they can affect your recovery process.
- Make sure your skin is healthy and tight.
- On the appointment day, do not apply any makeup on the problem site.
- Before getting Botox for Wrinkles shots, do not try any other muscle relaxant on your body.
- Tell your medical practitioner about your current medications and medical history.
- Do not shave, wax, or tweeze the treatment site, this action would help in preventing bruising.
Botox for Sweaty Gland in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is very popular nowadays. The procedure is simple, short, and less time-consuming. However, it is completed in the following steps:
- Before starting the procedure, the treatment site is properly cleansed with an anti-bacterial soap
- In the next step, local anesthesia is applied to numb the target area.
- Then, with the help of a very tiny needle, the doctor injects botox in the region where there is the greatest sweat gland density.
- In the end, cold compresses are used to minimize the risk of severe bruising, swelling, and soreness.
You have to properly follow these post-operative instructions to avoid botched results and a difficult recovery period.
- Do not take any medication, including anti-inflammatory or allergy pills after getting these injections.
- Limiting strenuous exercises for a few days after your treatment is very important.
- Avoid smoking and drinking for at least two months as they can affect the results of botox.
Because the treatment is non-surgical, you can expect to recover quickly and easily. However, in most cases, it takes about three to seven days for the post-procedure bruises and swelling to get resolved. But please note that even after recovering, you have to see your doctor for your follow-up appointments.
At Dynamic Clinic in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah, Botox for Sweaty Gland costs start at 2,500 AED to 3,000 AED. But the prices are not the same for all patients because multiple aspects can affect the cost. You must have to pay intention before selecting a treatment. The following are cost-effecting factors:
- If the requirement of the patient is comparatively high, then it will require a greater amount of dosage and time, so the cost will be adjusted accordingly.
- If the condition of the treated site worsens, the expenses will increase.
- If the reputation of the doctor is in extreme demand, then the charges might be high.
- If the center is located in the executive area, then they will be charged a high amount as a fee.
Book an Appointment:
If you are also interested in Botox for your sweaty glands in Dubai, visit Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic. You can book a free appointment with our expert to get your goals and needs assessed. Fill out the consultation form or call us on our phone to know more information about this treatment option.