Many people work hard to solve their weight problems. But they never lose enough weight to maintain good health. It is quite remarkable in modern medicine. We have several options for treating morbid obesity. If diet and exercise are insufficient. You have several modern and effective options for lowering your BMI. The Gastric Balloon in Dubai Is the secure method. It is a ground-breaking new procedure in the field of weight loss. Excessive weight gain is a serious health issue. That affects lots of people and causes many health issues. In recent years, gastric balloons have become a popular non-surgical weight loss solution.
What is a Gastric Balloon?
It is a silicone balloon that is delivered through the mouth into the stomach. Once in place, the balloon is filled with saline solution. So it reduces the amount of stomach space available for food. Patients feel fuller faster and eat smaller, which results in weight loss. The procedure is side effects free and enhances functioning.
After 16 weeks of placement, patients lose 10% to 15% of their weight on average. If candidates regain the weight. Then you must have another balloon procedure. The essence of the procedure is that it is a less invasive treatment. That entails swallowing a capsule. When placed in the stomach, it inflates. It creates a feeling of fullness that aids in the control of hunger. Most conventional diets fail due to constant hunger. But surgery is not recommended to achieve results. It is a safe procedure that doctors recommend. And can also help you start losing 10% to 15% of your body weight in 16 weeks.
The best candidate for the treatment is someone who wishes to lose weight. The following are the ideal candidates:
- The treatment is available to people over the age of 18 and under the age of 65.
- BMI should be between 27 and 30.
- Applicants are sick of a diet and exercise program with limited success.
- Candidates with no serious medical conditions.
- People with bowel disorders are not eligible.
- If candidates want to lose weight.
- You must not be suffering from a chronic condition.
How does a Gastric Balloon function?
The procedure is a very effective method of losing weight. That is less invasive and does not need any incisions. Patients were unconscious during the procedure. And a balloon will be delivered by mouth and esophagus. The balloon will be filled with saline after its placement. That expands to the size of a grapefruit. The entire procedure lasts approximately 20–30 minutes. It also enhances stomach functioning.
To achieve reliable results and avoid infection applicants must prepare. So, the following are the pre-procedure instructions:
- Candidates must avoid eating and drinking before the procedure.
- Applicants must stop taking certain medications or supplements.
- You should conduct blood tests, an ECG, and a chest X-ray.
- Applicants must undergo an upper endoscopy to ensure they are healthy enough.
- Applicants must consult an experienced doctor.
The treatment is convenient and straightforward. And also takes approximately 20–30 minutes. The treatment works in The following steps:
- The expert will administer the anesthesia to make you calm.
- A deflated balloon will be delivered to your stomach through the mouth.
- The balloon is then filled with a saline solution once it is in place.
- After the procedure, you will be examined for a few hours.
It is critical to follow proper aftercare instructions for a successful procedure. So, the following are the post-procedure instructions:
- After the procedure, your doctor will give you a diet plan.
- Applicants must consume a low-calorie diet and small meals.
- Light exercise, such as walking, is recommended after the treatment.
- Applicants must maintain their diet and keep hydrated.
- Candidates must use the prescribed medication for healing.
- You will need to visit the doctor regular basis to monitor your progress
Side Effects and Potential Risks:
The gastric balloon, like any medical procedure, carries some risks and side effects. The following are the adverse effects of the procedure:
- Vomiting and nausea.
- Pain and discomfort in the abdomen.
- Acid indigestion.
- Deflation or rupture of a balloon.
- Perforation of the esophagus or stomach.
Before deciding whether the gastric balloon is right for you. Applicants must talk to their doctor about the potential risks.
It is an effective procedure that helps in weight loss. That provides uncountable advantages. It is an effective treatment for losing weight. The following are the major benefits of the treatment:
It is a safe and non-invasive weight loss treatment. Which means there are no incisions or scars. The risk of complications is very low. And also, the recovery time is much shorter than with invasive weight loss procedures.
Significant Weight Loss:
Most patients lose significant weight within the first few months. The balloon occupies the stomach area. It also limits the amount of food.
The balloon occupies the stomach area and creates a feeling of fullness. It also helps to reduce hunger and cravings. This helps in a healthy diet and maintaining long-term weight loss.
Weight loss with this procedure can also lead to better health and lower risk. It also decreases obesity-related health problems. It is effective for diabetes, high blood pressure, and cardiovascular disease.
The procedure with the gastric balloon is only temporary. And the balloon can also be replaced at any time. This makes it an appealing option for those who are not ready for permanent weight loss surgery.
The Cost of the Gastric Balloon in Dubai is reasonable. It can range from AED 14,000. But these expenses are not constant, because they depend on many factors. The following factors can influence the cost of the treatment:
- The expertise of the doctor.
- The condition of the applicants.
- The severity of the problem.
- The location of the clinic.
The Cost of Endoscopic Gastric Balloon Removal in Dubai is also low. It can cost AED 6,000 after about a half year of inclusion.
Will Insurance Cover the Cost of a Gastric Balloon in Dubai?
Insurance coverage for the procedure varies. It depends on the specific insurance policy and provider. It depends on the policies and conditions. If the treatment is recommended for health conditions, then it can pay. But it is important to note that insurance coverage can vary. And also, certain criteria are also considered before insurance will cover the procedure. Applicants must consult with the primary concerns to assure their suitability.
Why Choose Us?
The treatment is sensitive, and the experienced doctor can deliver the result. Then contact the weight loss experts at the Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai. They have experienced doctors for cosmetic procedures. Fill out the form below and book a consultation. They will guide you through the treatment.
Book A Free Appointment:
Give us a Call or Fill out the Consultation form to Schedule your Free Appointment.