Some of the minerals and nutrients are very essential and play an important role in our body. Nowadays people want to stay indoors. While relaxing and watching Netflix in their rooms for several hours. Being indoors causes the inadequacy of certain nutrients such as vitamin D. This deficiency has been an increasing problem over the years. And many people have been facing this deficiency. If you are someone who lacks this nutrient and wants to get your levels tested then you can easily avail of Vitamin D Tests at Home in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah and get these examinations done within the ease of your home.
Understanding the Functions of Vitamin D:
This specific nutrient plays an essential role in different bodily functions. It plays an important role in our growth and the health of our bones. The lack of it can negatively impact our bones. One of the most crucial functions this nutrient plays is maintaining the calcium in our bones. So being deficient in it can lead a person to develop osteoporosis and bone fractures.
- Understanding the Functions of Vitamin D:
- When Should One Get Vitamin D Tests at Home in Dubai:
- What do Vitamin D Tests at Home Look like?
- Vitamin D Tests at Home in Dubai:
- Symptoms That You are Sunshine Vitamin Deficient:
- Major Reasons That Lead to This Deficiency:
- Ways to Overcome this Deficiency:
- The Benefits of Vitamin D Tests at Home in Dubai:
When Should One Get Vitamin D Tests at Home in Dubai:
The lack of this nutrient is very common and affects about 50% of the world’s population. If you are someone who thinks that their levels of this nutrient are crucial, and want to check them without worrying about visiting a clinic, then you should avail of our at-home service.
- If you are someone who lives in a polar or colder region, and you do not get sufficient sunlight due to it.
- People who spend most of their time in their houses are more prone to this issue.
- Obese people, who are unable to absorb this vitamin properly.
- If you have been constantly experiencing pain in your bones and joints, then you should consider getting a blood test done.
- If you have been feeling constantly exhausted, and tired.
- People who suffer from renal illness, and malabsorption disorders should get this test at home because they’re more prone to developing this deficiency.
What do Vitamin D Tests at Home Look like?
Vitamin D Tests at Home in Dubai:
If you are curious about what happens in our Vitamin D Tests At Home in Dubai, here is a step-by-step guide to inform you about the whole process:
- If you feel like you or your loved one has developed a deficiency of this vitamin, then the first and foremost step you should do is book an appointment with our experts at our clinic.
- Our nurse will reach your destination with the essential blood testing kit.
- The process is simple and does not require any preparation.
- You will have to sit in a comfortable position.
- The nurse will find the right vein and will draw a certain sample of blood from this vein.
- This blood will be taken to the laboratory for further processing, and you may receive your result, which will inform you if are deficient or not.
Symptoms That You are Sunshine Vitamin Deficient:
If you notice any of the following signs or symptoms then it is confirmed that you lack this nutrient. Below are the following symptoms:
- Experiencing constant fatigue and tiredness.
- Not being able to sleep well.
- You do not get sufficient sunlight due to your routine, or any other reasons.
- Having weakness in the muscles.
- Experiencing pain in the bones.
- People who have deformities in their joints.
Major Reasons That Lead to This Deficiency:
Many reasons can lead an individual to be deficient in this nutrient:
- When a person’s skin is not absorbing a sufficient amount of sunlight.
- Individuals who do not get a sufficient amount of it from different food items.
- If your body is unable to absorb the right amount of this sunlight vitamin due to certain reasons.
- People who have undergone weight loss surgeries, such as bariatric surgery are more prone to be unable to absorb it.
Ways to Overcome this Deficiency:
- Take time to sit in the sun for several hours.
- Eat food items such as tuna fish, cod liver oil, cereals, etc.
- Try to eat more mushrooms in your diet.
- You can also take supplements that are rich in this nutrient.
The Benefits of Vitamin D Tests at Home in Dubai:
- An affordable option that offers comfort.
- The benefit of having privacy at your home.
- Introverts or sick people don’t have to go to the hospital.
- Save time and money.
- An early diagnosis leads to early treatment.
Here’s To An Enhanced Heath!
At Dynamic Clinic Dubai we offer free consultations with our experts for our patients. If you want to get to know more about Vitamin D Tests at Home in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, you can reach out to our experts at our clinic, by filling out the form by providing your information in it.