What is GPS Laser Liposuction?
GPS Laser Liposuction in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is the safest, most advanced, and most precise procedure that will help you permanently remove stubborn unnecessary, or excessive fat from your body.
It will also help you in contouring, tightening your specific body areas, and modifying your body silhouette.
Which Body Parts can be Treated?
Following are your body parts that can be treated, contoured, tighten, and shaped by undergoing the GPS Laser Liposuction:
- Face (chin and cheeks)
- Arms (back of arms)
- Waist (love handles)
- Hips (saddlebags)
- Thighs (inner and outer both)
If you want to permanently and safely get rid of your unnecessary or extra body fat with natural, safe, and long-lasting results at an affordable cost without suffering from side effects, botched results, and post-procedural complications, then you can consider GPS Liposuction.
If you want to undergo the GPS Laser Liposuction in Dubai to permanently get rid of your extra body fat and to tighten your sagging skin then, it’s important for you to make sure whether you are a good candidate for this treatment or not:
- If you are incapable of losing your excess body fat through diet and workouts.
- If you aren’t a pregnant or lactating mother.
- If you are above 18 years.
- If you aren’t suffering from any medical problems like; diabetes, heart disease, and infections.
- If you aren’t a chain smoker.
- If you are physically and mentally healthy.
- If you have extra or unnecessary fat on your body.
- If you have a limited amount of skin laxity or tolerance.
- If you have tight, firm, elastic, and healthy skin.
- If you are overweight, according to your age.
- If you are afraid or don’t want to undergo a surgical liposuction procedure.
- If you aren’t taking painkillers or blood-thinning medications.
- If you have realistic hopes or expectations regarding the results of the GPS Laser Liposuction procedure.
Results of GPS Laser Liposuction:
Before undergoing the GPS Laser Liposuction Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, the physician will guide you to follow these Pre-Operative Care instructions:
- You will have to take a partner with you so that he would drive the car and take you home.
- You will have to regularly take the prescribed medicines as per the physician’s instructions.
- You will have to maintain a healthy weight, before undergoing the procedure.
- You will have to get the prescribed tests done before undergoing the procedure, as per the physician’s instructions.
- You will have to avoid drinking alcohol and caffeinated beverages.
- You will have to visit and inform the doctor about your allergies and medical history before undergoing the procedure.
- You will have to avoid the consumption of painkillers, aspirin, anti-inflammatory medications, blood thinning, and herbal supplements as these may increase the risk of bleeding.
- You will have to sleep properly or at least 7 to 8 hours, before the day of the treatment.
- You will have to stop smoking for at least 2 to 3 weeks before undergoing the treatment, because it may slow down your healing and recovery process.
Post-Operative Care Guidelines:
After undergoing the GPS Laser Liposuction the physician will instruct you to follow these Post-Operative Care guidelines:
- You will have to wear a compression garment for the recommended time period, after undergoing the GPS Laser Liposuction treatment.
- You will have to use cold compression to reduce the swelling and discomfort, after undergoing the GPS Laser Liposuction treatment.
- You will have to take and apply the recommended medications regularly according to the instructions of the physician, after undergoing the GPS Laser Liposuction treatment.
- You will be advised to start your regular physical activities as soon as possible so that it will help you in reducing swelling and prevent blood clots after undergoing the GPS Laser Liposuction treatment.
GPS Laser Liposuction Cost
Dubai offers the cheapest and best Liposuctions. At Dynamic, The average cost of GPS Laser Liposuction varies from AED 9,000 to AED 15,000. You can consider this laser lipo for mild to moderate fat removal.
Consultation for Free:
If you want to permanently get rid of your unnecessary or extra body fat with natural, safe, and long-lasting results at an affordable cost without suffering from the side effects, then feel free to consult the Dynamic Clinic to consider GPS Laser Liposuction in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
Give us a Call or Fill out the Consultation form to Schedule your Free Appointment with him.
Dr Abdul Majeed Makkiya
Dr. Abdul Majeed Makkiya is Dynamic Clinic’s plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgeon for adults and teens with a passion for...View Profile
Dr. Dina Elyamani
Feel The Beauty Out Of Boundaries! Get yourself enhanced according to your expectation from the leading aesthetic facility of Dynamic...View Profile
Dr. Sannia Awais
Dr. Sannia Awais carries a rich experience in the field of aesthetic medicine, hair restoration, and hair transplant. She at Dynamic Aesthetic clinic is...View Profile