Do you have dull skin? Do you have freckles and blemishes? Or do you have an uneven skin tone you want to even out? Make your skin shine with our Red Carpet Facial in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. It is suitable for all skin types and has no downtime.
Who is the Candidate?
The best candidates for Red Carpet Facial are:
- Individuals who have premature aging signs, uneven skin tone, or Enlarged Pores.
- Those who have realistic expectations and who understand that skin flaws might not completely disappear even after taking Red Carpet Facial.
- People who have deep, prominent marks that are left after pimples.
Note: Men and women with Pemphigus Vulgaris, rosacea, and eczema shouldn’t get this treatment.
Results of Party Facials:
For the best candidates, Red Carpet/Party Facial Dubai can significantly improve physical appearance and overall sense of well-being. However, fuller results are not instant. Depending on how many skin flaws to fix, you can expect to see final results between two to three days.
Below are some real benefits from Red Carpet Facial:
- It offers help with almost all skin aging concerns including fine lines, spots, wrinkles, lesions, freckles, blemishes, etc.
- The easiest and fastest way to say goodbye to uneven skin tone.
- This facial will certainly make you feel confident and attractive.
- Reduces dark circles, plus, the skin appears luminous after it.
- Results in more-defined jawlines and higher cheekbones.
- As an additional benefit, this facial can also improve blood circulation in the area being treated.
It can be scary to get Red carpet facial for the first time. Anyway, here at Dynamic clinic, our experts believe that educating the patients in advance allows them to make strong decisions for their needs. And for this purpose, they have put together a guide for what to expect before the treatment.
- Avoid blood-thinning medications such as aspirin, Aleve, Motrin one week prior to the facial.
- For about 24 hours, don’t wax or tweeze the area to be treated.
- It is vital not to drink alcoholic beverages for at least a week.
- Please let the Dermatologist know if you have redness-prone skin.
- We strongly recommend that you don’t come to the clinic wearing makeup.
The procedure generally involves three main steps:
- The first step is to scrub up the skin with a deep exfoliation enzyme peel so that dust, dead cells, and other impurities can leave the surface.
- Radio-frequency treatment is done in the second step. It makes the skin look youthful, firm, rejuvenated, and tight instantly. Besides, it contours the cheeks bone, and jawline.
- Infusing stem cell serums is the third step of Red Carpet Facial. Typically, it is done via chilled pure oxygen which is known for improving breathing and blood flow.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure.
- For at least a month, wash your face with organic soaps only.
- Refrain from waxing, tweezing, and using depilatory creams.
Remember, as with other skin treatments, things are likely to get worse before they improve. In other words, your face will look unattractive before it looks radiant and youthful.
According to one study, right after the treatment, most clients experienced swelling, bruising itching, and mild dizziness. These side-effects, however, should go away within 24 hours or so.
Red Carpet Facial Cost:
The facial dramatically changes the way you look by polishing the skin and Body Contouring and highlighting the face. The average cost of a Party Facial/Red Carpet Facial in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is AED 900 or $ 245. Bear in mind, the price of treatment can vary depending on the skin concerns you wish to fix, your health, the venue, and the expertise of the practitioner.
No clogged pores, no dull skin, no freckles and no aging signs. Make your skin beautiful with the best Red Carpet Facial UAE. It is a non-invasive, non-irritating, and painless treatment.
Book a Free Appointment!
If you need to schedule a skin exam, please fill the consultation form or call us. We look forward to assisting you.