Let’s Knock out Sagging Skin!
The lower body lift aka belt lipectomy is a cosmetic surgery to get rid of sagging skin in the regions under the waistline. Many people suffer from loose skin as a result of aging, significant weight loss, or dramatic weight fluctuations when they reach the age of 35. Although, such skin makes them look old and unappealing. If you feel that your lower body needs improvement, you can get in touch with any experienced aesthetic centers that can perform the best Lower Body Lift in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Nevertheless, you need to have a few considerations before deciding on major surgeries including a lipectomy. You should find out as much as possible about the surgery, plus check whether it can adversely affect your physical and mental health.
Sagging skin in the lower body can be a frustrating concern to fix if it bothers you. Fortunately, a lower body lift can tighten loose skin and help contour your legs, buttocks, thighs, and waistline. However, the surgeon can either trim the skin or reposition the underlying tissues to make you feel comfortable with your lower body. It’s his choice and you should respect it.
Here are some of the potential benefits of a lower body lift in Dubai:
- Improves balance.
- Eliminates excess skin after dramatic weight fluctuation.
- Tones the body for a very long time.
- Treats Intertrigo (a condition that causes itching, rashes, and discomfort in skin folds).
Lower Body Lift Treatment is a great option for people who feel that their body is less aesthetically pleasing. It can create contoured, more toned, and sculpted lower extremities and can also build confidence.
Who is the Candidate?
A lower body lift is pretty prevalent in Dubai. A lot of folks choose it to give a beautiful shape to their body. Anyhow, in order to be eligible for this surgery, you have to fulfill the following criteria.
- You have sagging skin around the thighs, waist, or buttocks.
- You are experiencing skin laxity as a consequence of natural aging
- In addition to saggy skin, you may also want to reduce fat in the areas below the waistline
- You do not have any chronic health problems that can impact the outcomes
- Living with loose skin and stubborn fat is affecting your self-esteem
The following tips will leave you well-prepared at the surgery time:
- Disclose your medical records, goals, health conditions, medications, and infections, to the surgeon
- Stop smoking for a few weeks before the treatment
- You need to adjust the medications that you are taking
- Avoid aspirin, it is one of the most important actions you can take to achieve better results
During your Lower body lift, you will be asleep under general anesthesia. Anyhow, to produce the desired outcome, the surgeon will use one of the following techniques:
Thigh lift + Tummy tuck:
This combination can treat stubborn fat deposits and sagging skin at the same time. Broadly speaking, it allows sufferers more fully embrace the newly enhanced figure with improved confidence.
Luckily, excess fat in the thighs, buttocks, love handles, and waistlines can be reduced with liposuction. Liposuction provides the patient with an hourglass body shape and a strong personality without a hitch.
It involves sucking fat from the areas under the tummy and injecting it into the areas that are lacking volume.
Alternatives to Lower Body Lift 2022:
The top 3 non-surgical alternatives to belt lipectomy are:
- Cool Sculpting.
Note: A physical exam is required to tell what exactly you need.
How to Care for Your Skin and Body After Surgery?
These tips can help put you on the road to fast recovery.
- The treatment site will likely be swollen following surgery. Fortunately, ice packs can help with this.
- Do not perform any strenuous exercises for at least a week after you have undertaken the surgery.
- Drinking plenty of water help ease inflammation and stay hydrated.
- It’s imperative to sleep with your stomach elevated on pillows to prevent major complications.
The recovery time after a lipectomy is short. Swelling, soreness, and discomfort should disappear within a few days. But depending on the extent of the surgery, and your health status, and your wound healing abilities, fuller recovery could take anything from one month to three months.
When it comes to downtime, though you may want to rest immediately after the surgery, but will likely feel better in a couple of days. In fact, most patients feel good enough to return to work within 48 hours.
Here are the two main drawbacks of Lower body lift:
- The potential adverse effect of lower body lift is that it leaves a large scar right across the bikini line. Over time, the scar fades but it never vanishes.
- Also, it’s possible that you end up with serious infections, swelling, and numbness in skin sensation.
How Long Before You Can Enjoy the Results?
Some results are seen right after the procedure. However, the fuller upshots will take about three to four months to become visible.
Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic – Best Services, Affordable Prices, With Our Professional Surgeons!
Decisions about undergoing cosmetic treatments shouldn’t be based purely on convenience and price. There are a lot of factors to consider before picking the right treatment.
Positive vibes about the services that the clinic offers are the key factors to trust. And we take pride to claim that we can provide you with a safe and satisfying experience at Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic. In addition, our friendly physicians are board-certified practitioners that can deliver their best performances to instill healthy improvements.
Cost of Lower Body Lift:
The average cost of a Lower Body Lift in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah roughly starts from AED 15,000 to AED 25,000. Anyhow, if your surgery is too complicated, the cost can range all the way up to AED 30,000. Other things that can factor into the price include the surgeon’s expertise, the location of the clinic, and the body part that is being treated.
In order to find out the exact cost, request an appointment at Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic today.
Book A Free Consultation:
Before you decide on this surgery, you need to consult a plastic surgeon. He knows the best treatment that can fit your pocket and fulfill your aesthetic goals. They can also guide you through all the necessary steps to get the best possible results: Preparation, Aftercare, Recovery, Side Effects, and much more. So, it’s important to schedule a free consultation with a certified surgeon to seek help in making a suitable decision about your health and fitness goals.
You can book an appointment via the online consultation form