Our skin can say a lot about us!
Hitting the 25s and 30s feel like the end of the youth. According to one research, from around age 25, the most visible signs of aging start to appear — shallow creases show up first, folds, and wrinkles become apparent later.
There are, however, both surgical and Non-Surgical Facelift in Dubai & Abu Dhabi that can reduce premature skin aging and prevent further skin breakdown.
It’s best to consult a skin expert about what treatment might be best for you.
Avoid a Surgical Facelift if Possible:
At Dynamic clinic, we are passionate about assisting patients to feel, look and live their best. In fact, that’s something we try to achieve every single day!
We do highly invasive surgeries for cosmetic reasons – Eyebrow Hair transplants, breast augmentation, facelift, liposuction, abdominoplasty, and so on. However, on this journey, there are a few things we have learned about surgical facelifts that don’t seem right. It has many heavy downsides that cannot be brushed aside. Some of the detriments of full facelift include:
- It has the potential for dangerous side effects. There is a risk of nerve injuries, alopecia, infection, scarring, and hematoma.
- Inter alia, recovery time is typically longer than other treatments. Fuller recovery from a surgical facelift can take months or longer, experts say.
- It causes permanent changes that cannot be reversed.
Are there options available to eliminate unavoidable signs of aging without undergoing the knife? The answer fortunately is “Yes”. There are many reliable alternatives that patients can consider before they tackle a highly invasive full facelift experience.
Forget Traditional Facelift and go to the Non-Surgical Route!
Thanks to new techniques and technologies, it is now possible to get rid of aging signs without scars, incisions, and downtime. Read our entire guide to learn more about non-surgical facelifts in Dubai.
The following is the list of non-invasive facelift options and information specific to the following procedures:
- To correct mildly sagging skin, Ultherapy can help. It is an FDA-cleared treatment that works via ultrasound technology.
- During the procedure, sound waves are delivered beneath the surface of the skin where they will stimulate collagen production, causing the skin to diminish wrinkles, folds, Neck Lift and fine lines.
- It provides patients younger-looking skin and a well-balanced face
- Average cost: AED 10,000 per session
- You can try Nova PDO threads to tighten the loose skin.
- It is a very gentle, and painless approach and involves few to no side-effects.
- Reduces wrinkles, treats fine lines, and addresses sagging jowls in one fell swoop. Simply put, it is a complete package
- Average cost: AED 8,000 per session
- A non-invasive facelift alternative that uses a variety of wavelengths of light to target skin folds.
- Besides sagging, it can also be used to treat acne, pigmentation, and sun damage
- The results may take up two to three months to show up
- Average cost: AED 500 per session
Non-Surgical Facelift Before & After:
Does Non-Surgical Facelift Work?
Every year, about 1 million people get non-invasive anti-aging treatments performed – and not just males. Around 50 thousands of those sufferers are females. Non-invasive anti-aging treatment is a less invasive alternative to a traditional facelift, but is it effective? The answer is more complicated than clear “yes” or “no”.
Benefits & Drawbacks:
Benefits: Non-invasive facelift in Dubai is exactly what it says, non-invasive. There is no need for incisions which means a non-surgical procedure with less pain involved, less recovery time, and a greatly reduced chance of post-treatment complications such as nerve injuries, infection, etc. Additionally, it does not even require special preparation and can be carried out during a lunch break with a quick return to normal life. Simply put, unlike a surgical facelift, it does not take time for you to recover. You don’t need to factor in time to prepare for the procedure, time for consultations, and time to heal.
Fuller results appear over the course of weeks or months and multiple treatments are needed. Secondly, it is not effective on extreme skin sagging. Also note, tightening may be tricky as well because the practitioner can’t instantly notice where the procedure has been effective and should wait for additional sessions to improve the effects.
All in all, non-invasive facelifts don’t provide instant, and dramatic results and are not effective in patients who need improvement in significant sagging. However, it is best suited for people who want to improve skin texture without surgery.
Non-Surgical Facelift cost:
Dynamic clinic announces amazing price packages of Non-surgical facelifts with truly remarkable results. The average cost of a Non-surgical facelift in Dubai usually ranges from AED 500 to AED 10,000. Ultra therapy costs AED 10,000 per sitting, thread lift cost AED 8,000, and LED therapy costs only AED 500. Repeated treatments might be required for optimal results.
Be aware: Rates vary owing to personal circumstances and availed number of sittings.
There are several different procedures out there that can beat the amazing results of a conventional facelift
In general, a regular facelift is considered much more effective, but a Non Surgical Facelift in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah can be considered a good alternative for those who need a little help with minor skin sagging
Give us a Call or Fill the Consultation form to Schedule your Appointment with him.