Aging is a condition in which the frequency of proteins and other factors that are present in the body and are essential for it degenerates. The largest organ of our body is the skin. So, aging also has drastic effects on it. These two proteins play a crucial role in skin tightening and keeping it healthy and young. Besides aging, there are several skin diseases that cause it to look dull and drab. Conditions like acne, wrinkles, and fine lines can occur due to exposure to UV radiation. However, cosmetic treatments can help fix these treatments under one treatment. Laser Skin Resurfacing in Dubai assists in making the skin healthy and youthful without the need for any surgery.
What is Laser Skin Resurfacing?
It is a minimally invasive procedure that helps to enhance the appearance of the skin. In this procedure, the doctor uses a laser to remove the upper surface of the skin. It eventually helps to reduce Fine Lines and Wrinkles by stimulating the production of collagen. The increase in the production of collagen tightens and stretches the skin and improves its overall appearance.
This procedure does not require any kind of invasion. It completes in different sessions and the results are quite obvious and effective. Every individual can make a decision to receive this treatment. However, there are some conditions in which this treatment is not suitable.
Aim of the Procedure:
The aim of Laser Resurfacing is to deeply exfoliate the skin. It aids in enhancing the texture of the skin. In addition, it also reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It not only decreases the age spots and the marks of the acne but also assists in balancing out the skin tone. Eventually, making the skin look brighter and younger.
Results of Laser Skin Resurfacing:
Before initiating the procedure the doctor will make you aware of the procedure and the results you will obtain from this procedure. Typically, the results of this procedure are not the same for everyone. It may differ according to the condition of the person. Nevertheless, this procedure helps to reduce wrinkles and fine lines, correct age-related issues, and also treat scars and acne spots on the skin. The outcomes of this treatment endure for several years and may become permanent too.
Types of Laser Skin Resurfacing:
Laser Skin Resurfacing is a minimally intrusive procedure and sometimes it may cause pain and discomfort on the skin. But this procedure promises to treat all the flaws of your skin. Resurfacing with laser is the process is actually a revival process that removes the outer layer of skin and treats its discontinuities. It is performed by two various types
It is a type of laser treatment that helps to treat age spots, acne scars, sun damage, and aging wrinkles. Moreover, it is a more intrusive treatment that removes the outer surface of the skin. During the removal of the outer surface which is the epidermis. The inner layer that is dermis also gets heated up. This heat helps to increase the production of collagen and increases the growth of the new cells. The new skin that emerges is smoother and even in both texture and tone. It includes the CO2 laser and erbium laser.
It is another type of laser that also helps to improve the appearance of the skin. But it does not remove the outer surface of the skin. It only stimulates the production of elastin and collagen in the skin which ultimately helps to tighten the skin. And results in smoother, firmer, and younger-looking skin. A non-ablative laser is less intrusive than an ablative laser. The further types of non-ablative laser are pulsed-dye laser and intense pulsed light (IPL) therapy.
Before initiating every procedure the doctors first ensure to observe the client. He does this to check the suitability of the client for the procedure. To make it easy for the clients the physicians have come up with the eligibility criteria for this treatment. The clients can also ensure whether this treatment will suit them or not before going for the procedure.
- Has overall good health.
- Free of any life-threatening illnesses like diabetes, asthma, or other conditions.
- Should be of at least 18 years to receive this treatment.
- Does not have skin allergies and active skin infections.
- Skin is not sensitive to heat.
- Has moderate to deep wrinkles and age-related flaws on the skin.
- Does not smoke or consume alcohol frequently.
The pre-procedure guidelines actually help to prepare the client for the procedure and its outcomes. After confirming that you are an appropriate candidate for this procedure the doctor has a consultation session in which he discusses the past medical history of the client and the results and method of the treatment.
- Consume six glasses of water or more each day to keep yourself hydrated.
- Inform your doctor about all medications you are taking, including herbal supplements, antibiotics, and multivitamins.
- Abstain from drinking alcohol 3 weeks prior to the treatment.
- Do not smoke.
- Makes sure to clean and disinfect your area of treatment.
- Protect your skin from unwanted exposure to UV rays.
After suggesting pre-procedure guidelines the doctor initiates the treatment. It is a minimally invasive procedure that requires continuous supervision of the experts. Due to this, doctors prefer performing this treatment in their offices. The doctor chooses the type of laser according to the skin type of the patient.
- The doctor first cleanses the skin to remove dirt and bacteria from it.
- Applies the local anesthesia to reduce the discomfort and pain during the procedure. Since this procedure is minimally invasive and may cause pain and uneasiness.
- Processing is the subsequent stage. He treats the skin with a special attachment step by step in less than half an hour. The pico laser machine directs the ultra-shot pulse on the skin flaws.
- The patient currently experiences a little tingling sensation due to enhanced sensitivity.
- The doctor then uses ice packs on the skin to reduce the burning and tingling sensations.
The procedure of Laser Treatment is minimally invasive but does not require special aftercare. However, doctors still suggest some preventive measures to make the results more potent and effective. The after-procedure guidelines depend on the type of laser used for treating the skin condition.
- Use a mild cleanser to keep your skin clean.
- Hydrate and moisturize your skin by using chemical-free moisturizer
- Protect your skin from UV exposure as your becomes more sensitive to the sun rays
- Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen on the skin every day
- Apply the recommended ointments to soothe the skin and reduce discomfort and pain.
- If the side effects get worsened visit your doctor immediately.
Benefits of Laser Skin Resurfacing:
It is a short procedure that provides instant results and provides several advantages:
- Reduce the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Improve the skin texture and tone.
- Evens and smooths the skin.
- Decrease age spots, sun damage, and freckles.
- Improves the facial contours.
- Also, decrease the appearance of the acne scars.
- Decrease the enlargement of pores.
- Reduce discoloration and hyperpigmentation.
- Stimulate collagen and elastin production that makes the skin brighter and younger.
In our clinic, Laser Skin Resurfacing in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is quite inexpensive. It may fall between the range of AED 1,400 and 2,500 AED. The factors that influence the Cost of Laser Skin Resurfacing procedure.
- Type of laser you opt for.
- Area of treatment.
- The clinic’s location.
- Knowledge and status of the physician.
- Number of sessions.
Book A Free Consultation!
Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai offers this treatment in cost-effective packages. We only have a team of well-qualified and highly experienced doctors that works in a highly professional manner. Opting for this treatment is an important decision. Our experts will make this treatment worth investing in time and money. To consult with our doctors, fill out the consultation form and book an appointment in a snap.