Having issues and problems in the brain is not uncommon. Many different problems can occur in an individual’s brain and can impact their life. About 1 out of 100 children suffer from autism diseases around the globe. ASD is not an uncommon disease. You should not worry if your child has developed this issue, consult the Best Pediatrician & Children’s Autism Spectrum Disorders in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah at Dynamic Pediatric Clinic Dubai. We will help you in reducing and managing the symptoms of your child, making their lives easier for them and improving their quality of life.
A Brief Intro to Autism Spectrum Disorder in Children:
A diverse group of conditions that occur due to developmental disability. It occurs due to differences in the brain. Children who suffer from this often suffer from certain language, behavioral, and thinking problems. They show repetitive behaviors and interests. It often becomes difficult for them to interact, and socialize with people.
- A Brief Intro to Autism Spectrum Disorder in Children:
- Signs of Autism Disorder:
- Pediatrician's Role in Autism Spectrum Disorders:
- Reasons Why Autism Occurs?
- Diagnosis of Autism Spectrum:
- Preparing for a Pediatrician’s Visit:
- Evaluation, Treatment, and Intervention:
- Benefits of Autism Program for Kids:
- Cost of Autism Spectrum Disorder Treatment in Dubai:
Signs of Autism Disorder:
If you notice any of the following signs in your child’s behavior you should not worry. But rather consult a professional.
- If your child lines up their toys and does not like it when there is a change in an arrangement.
- Your child repeats the same sentences and phrases over and over again.
- They get upset, and angry by minor changes.
- They may have a lack of fear or are too afraid of something.
- These children often experience delays in language, movement, and learning skills.
- Your child finds it hard to make friends or to talk to strangers.
- Having certain dislikes.
- Having hyperactive, or inattentive behavior towards different things.
Pediatrician’s Role in Autism Spectrum Disorders:
Pediatricians for Children’s Autism Spectrum Disorders in Dubai are medical practitioners who diagnose and treat the health of a child from their infant period to their puberty age. The Best Pediatrician in Dubai plays an essential role in diagnosing, managing, and treating a child’s autism spectrum disorders. These specialists are usually the first ones in identifying the early signs, and symptoms.
Reasons Why Autism Occurs?
Research shows that genes are one of the main causes that lead to this disorder. But people often think that this disease may be caused due to vaccines, or due to the lack of good parenting. But no this disorder cannot be caused due to these reasons, it is due to the differences that occur in the brain.
Diagnosis of Autism Spectrum:
To make a diagnosis the doctors first look at the child’s development, growth, and medical history. The diagnosis often becomes difficult because there is no blood test, or medical test that can show this disorder. Doctors may use the following to make a final diagnosis:
- Revised Autism Diagnostic Interview. ADI-R.
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule- Generic.
- Checking for medical, and development delaying symptoms.
- Modified Checklist for Autism, M-CHAT.
Preparing for a Pediatrician’s Visit:
If you have an appointment with the Best Pediatrician for Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) in Dubai, here are some things that you should do before going for the appointment:
- Write down your child’s symptoms, and behavioral changes before you go for the consultation.
- Inform the specialist about all the changes, signs, and mood swings that you have observed in your child’s behavior.
- Share your family, as well as your kid’s medical record with the specialist. This is because the disorder is usually due to genetics.
Evaluation, Treatment, and Intervention:
This disorder can not be treated completely, but it can be managed with time, and the symptoms can also be reduced with the help of proper care, and assistance. There are many different treatment options available. Your healthcare provider and the pediatrician will work in collaboration to help your kid achieve good health and improve his/her quality of life. The main treatment methods that are used are as follows:
- Speech therapy.
- Occupational therapy.
Benefits of Autism Program for Kids:
Doctors and professionals with extensive knowledge regarding this disorder can help you by providing proper care and guiding you along the way so you don’t feel alone in handling your kid. Availing of this program will help you with the following:
Every kid that suffers from this particular disorder has their symptoms, strengths, and weaknesses. These things should always be addressed individually. So we offer personalized programs for these patients, so they can get the maximum care, and help while their issues get addressed.
An Early Diagnosis:
An early diagnosis can help detect the disease at earlier stages. Detecting it at earlier stages can help with starting the treatment. Research shows that diagnosing the signs and warnings at earlier stages can help with assistance and intervention.
Cost of Autism Spectrum Disorder Treatment in Dubai:
Dynamic Clinic Dubai offers quite affordable costs for treating this disorder. We cannot inform you about the final cost details. As the final cost will be informed to you after the Best Pediatrician in Dubai properly examines your kid’s condition. They will provide you with a customized plan. The cost may contradict due to several factors. These are:
- The type of treatment plan.
- The experience of the specialist.
- The number of medical expenses.
Why Choose Us?
Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic is one of the leading clinics in Dubai. We have professional, experienced doctors, and specialists who have proper experience in their fields. We provide exceptional services to our clients by tailoring custom plans for them. Our team ensures to provide patient satisfaction.
Let Us Help You In Your Difficulty!
Don’t let this disorder prevent your children from living their best lives. Want to learn more about Pediatrician & Children’s Autism Spectrum Disorders in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah you can consult our healthcare professionals by booking a free consultation at our clinic.