Thousands of infants are born each year with facial conditions, such as; cleft lip, cleft palate, skull malformation, etc. trauma or tumor could also be the cause of facial deformities.
How many Conditions can be Treated?
Following are the various conditions that can be permanently treated by undergoing the Facial Reconstruction Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah:
- Cleft Lip and palate
- Congenital growths and tumors
- Craniomaxillofacial trauma
If you are looking for a safest Treatment to permanently treat and get rid of your deformities with natural, safe and long-lasting results at an affordable price without suffering from the side effects, botched results and post-procedural complications, then you can consider Facial Reconstruction Treatment.
Following are goals of Facial Reconstructive Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi:
- It will help you in restoring your facial look by treating facial deformities.
- It will help you in restoring the functionality of your facial features.
If you want to undergo the Facial Reconstructive, then it’s important for you to check whether you are a good candidate or not:
- If you are suffering from certain type of facial trauma.
- If you aren’t a lactating mother.
- If you are experiencing facial deformities.
- If you are 30 years or older.
- If you aren’t suffering from any medical condition.
- If you aren’t pregnant.
- If you have realistic expectations regarding the results of the Facial Reconstructive Treatment procedure.
Pre-Operative Care Guidelines:
Before undergoing the Facial Reconstruction Treatment the physician will guide you to properly follow these Pre-Operative Care Guidelines:
- You will have to quit smoking, as it slows down the healing and recovery process.
- You will also have to avoid using painkillers, aspirin and anti-inflammatory medicines.
Results of Facial Reconstruction Surgery:
How many Benefits are there?
Following are the numerous benefits of Facial Reconstruction Treatment:
- It will restore your facial appearance.
- It will permanently treat your deformity.
- It will improve the functionality of your treated facial parts.
- It will enhance your facial beauty.
- The procedure of Facial Reconstructive is entirely painless.
Free Consultation For You:
Suppose you are looking for the safest Facial Reconstructive Treatment to permanently treat and get rid of your deformities with natural, safe, and long-lasting results at an affordable price without suffering from side effects, botched results, and post-procedural complications. In that case, you can consult the Dynamic Clinic to consider Facial Reconstruction Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
Give us a Call or Fill out the Consultation form to Schedule your Free Appointment.
Dr Abdul Majeed Makkiya
Dr. Abdul Majeed Makkiya is Dynamic Clinic’s plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgeon for adults and teens with a passion for...View Profile
Dr. Dina Elyamani
Feel The Beauty Out Of Boundaries! Get yourself enhanced according to your expectation from the leading aesthetic facility of Dynamic...View Profile
Dr. Sannia Awais
Dr. Sannia Awais carries a rich experience in the field of aesthetic medicine, hair restoration, and hair transplant. She at Dynamic Aesthetic clinic is...View Profile