People are often offered a wide variety of Braces for Bite Problems! You may want to contact an orthodontist to decide what type of braces would best straighten the teeth and would be most appealing to you.
You might have first heard about braces a few years back when it was endorsed by French dentist Pierre Fauchard. However, a lot of questions about the side-effects and exterior arose, that left dental professionals wondering if braces could be more effective.
Fast forward a few years, thanks to orthodontic innovations, we know now that braces have become much more effective. Plus, they are less noticeable; they can bring the teeth in proper alignment without making you feel self-conscious about wearing them. Ceramic Braces in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is one such development that is playing a major role in the waning popularity of orthodontic products — more on that below:
Ceramic braces are also known as clear braces. They use several clear and tooth-colored ceramic brackets to attach to the surface of the teeth.
Continue reading. This article will give clarity and insights into what the treatment process will be like, the pros & cons, cost, and more.
Teeth are usually straightened 16–36 months after ceramic braces are placed.
To correct dental concerns including crooked teeth, protrusion, and gaps, ceramic braces can be used. These braces straighten and align the teeth and close the spaces between them, improving your overall bite and smile.
Note: Good candidates are adults (from the age 18 to 40) who practices good oral hygiene and feel self-conscious about their smile.
For patients with back teeth that are very close together, dentists normally put spacers a week before the ceramic braces are put on
- Once spacers have created enough space for the bands to fit, the professional will be able to clean the teeth
- With a little glue in each tooth and a blue light, brackets are placed. So you know, you need brackets to hold the wires in place
- He will then anchor the braces to your back molars using metal bands
- Some metal arches will also be used with each bracket before the dentist trims the ends to prevent the wire from penetrating the end of the mouth.
- After five days or a week, you are encouraged to see an orthodontist. They will adjust the braces and check on the treatment progress.
Pros & Cons:
Some prominent benefits to Ceramic Braces in Dubai & Abu Dhabi are:
- Less visible than traditional braces. Gives a more beautiful and straighter smile secretly
- Offers health benefits as well. Once successful, it should allow ease of chewing and relieve jaw soreness caused by poor bite
- Highly customizable. Can be easily customized for each patient. To be precise, you can choose the best color
- Less durable. They are easy to break off and fracture, plus, there is always a risk of enamel damage with ceramic
- More expensive. Ceramic braces cost often ranges between AED 18000 to AED 30000 which creates substantial affordability issues for patients
- Slow results. These braces are likely to align the teeth slightly slower than metallic braces.
With these cons in mind, one can conclude that metallic braces are better than ceramic braces.
At the conclusion of your Ceramic braces procedure, you may feel some discomfort, which often lasts three to four days, as your mouth will need time to get used to this new orthodontic product.
Besides the discomfort, it has other side effects that should be considered, including:
- Gum sensitivity
- Swelling around lips
Take these steps to properly take care of the teeth after putting on ceramic braces in Dubai:
- Brush your teeth 2 to 3 times a day
- Flossing and rinsing after every meal is essential
- Stop smoking
- Refrain from eating red-colored foods
- Call your orthodontist if the side effects last longer than a week
Cost of Ceramic Braces Dubai:
The Cost of Ceramic Braces in Dubai UAE, on average, can range from AED 12000 to AED 35000 depending on the particular case and the results required.
The five best substitutes for ceramic braces:
- Metal braces
- Lingual braces
Why Choose us?
When it seems like new dental procedures are emerging every other day, we make sure that our team maintains the proper balance by delivering quality care and taking the time to confirm that the services are scientifically backed up. Plus, being a leading oral health care provider, we are committed to offering our patients all treatments at competitive rates.
Book an Appointment
For more information on Ceramic Braces in Dubai & Abu Dhabi, contact Enfield Royal Clinic. Fill the consultation form to schedule your appointment.