Slacken vagina is a major problem women are facing these days. The vagina is part of the reproductive system of females. During childbirth vagina’s wide opening causes it to lose. Moreover, with the increase in age, there is a definite decrease in the production of collagen. Collagen is a substance that helps in the tightening of the skin and other structures laying down it. This decrease also causes the vagina to become loose. Moreover, different life events also play a major role in the loosening of the vagina such as pregnancy. These issues cause distress that ultimately leads to numerous functional and aesthetic impairments. Luckily, our Laser Vaginal Tightening in Dubai can help improve these issues.
What is it?
It is a procedure that uses a laser to treat the slackness of the vagina. The laser helps to stimulate collagen production. In return, it helps to tighten the vagina and reduce its size. It provides sexual satisfaction and helps to treat urinary incontinence.
Aim of the procedure:
The aim of this procedure is to help improve the tone and strength of the vagina. It is a safe and non-surgical procedure. Moreover, it tightens the vagina and reduces its slackness. The results of this procedure can help improve sexual satisfaction and confidence. This procedure’s aims are as follows:
- Treat any aesthetic and functional problems with the vagina.
- Resolve the lubrication issue that will ultimately resolve the dryness.
- Refine the sexual satisfaction.
The prevalence of this impairment is increasing day by day. Pregnancy and childbirth cause trauma to the vagina and result in an increase in laxity and size of it. The following are the characteristics of women that make them eligible for this treatment:
- The ones whose tampon falls because of slackness.
- Experiences unclasping during intercourse.
- Encounters sensation loss due to dryness.
- Afraid about queefing during exercise.
- Wants to improve the appearance of the vaginal opening.
- Have scar tissue around the vaginal opening due to the childbirth.
- Faces pain during intercourse and putting on clothes.
- Experiences urinary incontinence and issues with bowel movement.
Like every procedure, dermatologists prepare the client for the following procedure. He asks the patient to follow the instruction before taking the treatment:
- Consult your doctor and make sure that you tell him about every medical condition you are facing.
- Inform him if you have allergies to anything.
- Stop taking any kind of medication such as ibuprofen and aspirin before three weeks of treatment.
- The patient should also prevent sexual activity foregoing treatment.
- Do not go for this treatment if your skin is highly sensitive to heat.
It is a minimally invasive and safe procedure. Dermatologists perform this procedure very carefully in order to avoid any harm to the surrounding structure. The phenomenon on which this treatment works is that when dermatologists apply the laser to the skin it enhances the production of collagen. And eventually, it starts the tightening of it. The steps in this procedure are as follows:
- The dermatologists examine the target area to rule out the risk of infections.
- He applies the anesthesia to decrease the pain.
- The rod-like device is handheld that emits the laser.
- He points the laser to the inner wall of the vagina to stimulate collagen production.
- Sometimes, also point the laser to the opening of the vagina.
- Discharges you immediately after the procedure.
It is a non-invasive procedure that is touching the heights of success. Furthermore, is a safe treatment that has no side effects. The results of this procedure are visible clearly after every session. In general, dermatologists provide 3-6 sessions to tighten the vagina. However, the number of sessions can vary according to the condition. It is a successful procedure that tightens the vagina without any kind of pain and makes the person more confident and satisfied.
This treatment does not have major side effects or complications. Minor after-effects show up after the procedure. But they are not the things that should bring into consideration. These effects subside on their own after two to three days.
- Take rest for 24 hours post-treatment.
- Avoid sexual activity for a week after treatment.
- Take aspirin and ibuprofen if you are having pain after the procedure.
- Apply a cold compress to the area if you are feeling discomfort.
- Keep your follow-up regular with the doctor.
- If burning and itchiness in the target area are increasing then consult your doctor immediately.
The treatment provides magnificent results that the clients can feel a noteworthy change. It is a very simple procedure that helps with several dysfunctions. It provides different benefits as follows:
- It is a non-invasive procedure.
- Has no side effects and complications.
- Is simple and easy to undergo.
- Does not require a long recovery time.
- Resolves the queefing problem.
- Refines the appearance of the vaginal opening.
- Makes the person happy and confident.
- Improves the urinary incontinence.
If you are facing the problem of vaginal loosening then Laser Vaginal Tightening is the best option for you. The Laser Vaginal Tightening Price ranges from AED 23,000 to AED 30,000. However, the number of sessions, treatment procedures and the clinic you opt for can affect the cost. To get to know about a fixed price, consult our experienced doctors.
Book a Consultation!
On the condition, you feel tired of vaginal slackening, this treatment is the best decision for you. At Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic, we have an experienced team of qualified doctors that work in coordination with their team. If you want to get Laser Vaginal Tightening in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah under the supervision of experts, then book an appointment now. Fill out the consultation form and confirm your consultation.