Our body’s digestion and metabolism of fat is a complex process that involves several organs and enzymes. Dietary fats in our food are broken down in the mouth. However, the small intestine is where the majority of fat digestion takes place. A sedentary lifestyle and an excess of dietary fats cause the body to store extra calories as fat in adipose tissue. Genetic susceptibility, hormone imbalances, and environmental effects Obesity development and fat deposition can be influenced by several variables that cause the deposition of fats that ultimately results in obesity. However, obesity can be controlled by diet and lifestyle modifications. But most people are unable to lose with conservative management and opt for Weight Loss surgeries. In most cases, women feel unconfident while opting for the surgery because they do not know What Happens If You Get Pregnant Too Soon After Bariatric Surgery.
What is Bariatric Surgery?
Bariatric surgery is a weight loss surgery that is used to reduce the overweight. It is done for obese people that do not get fruitful results from diets and other weight loss options. This surgery modifies the digestive system in such a way that restricts the entry of extra calories and food particles. There are different types of bariatric surgery and the processes are different from each other.
There are different procedures of bariatric surgery and the processes vary from each other. Before you opt for any procedure there are certain pre-operative measures that are necessary to take. Your healthcare provider will take all your body tests, and blood tests, and know your past medical history to know whether you are eligible for the procedure or not. He will thoroughly examine the patient and know if he or she is prone to any serious disorder or not.
Before the start of the treatment, your surgeon will give you general anesthesia so that you do not feel much pain during the procedure.
Gastric Bypass in Dubai is a surgical procedure that includes passing the half portion of the stomach and making a small pouch. After that, the surgeon joins the pouch to the small intestine so that food may enter it directly. It breaks away the long path for the food to go. In this way, it absorbs less food and the food easily goes into it.
In this procedure, the surgeon cuts the portion of the stomach into a sleeve shape. The reduced size of the stomach limits the consumption of food and reduces your weight.
Your doctor will suggest you many aftercare measures for good and long-lasting results. You need to follow all the precautionary measures to make yourself recover soon and completely. Several of the standard aftercare measures include
- Take complete bed rest to allow the stitches to heal completely.
- Eat a balanced diet full of nutrients and minerals.
- Do not eat fatty food and avoid taking fried and oily stuff.
- Make sure you drink enough of water to stay hydrated.
- Inhibit smoking and drinking of alcohol.
- Clean your stitches daily to prevent infection.
- Take follow-up sessions as prescribed by the doctor.
- Eat pain killer if you feel pain and discomfort.
- Make changes in your lifestyle to support your weight loss.
- Do not do heavy and intense exercise.
- Make sure that you walk daily to keep yourself in mobility.
Bariatric surgery is a weight loss procedure. It can help to deal with all the problems that happen due to obesity.
- There are no incisions and no postoperative scars.
- This treatment is less invasive and demanding than other procedures.
- Less problems and no significant adverse effects.
- Quick recovery following surgery, which requires a 2- to 3-day hospital stay
- A wonderful cosmetic outcome with a speedy and effective recovery
- The patient’s general health gets better
- Reduce the likelihood of problems that occurs due to obesity to lengthen life expectancy.
- After undergoing bariatric surgery, patients usually report feeling better about themselves as well as having more energy and more mobility.
What Happens In the Case of Early Pregnancy After Surgery?
Getting pregnant too early after bariatric surgery involves some complications for the mother as well as the developing fetus.
Bariatric surgery affects the absorption of essential nutrients and calories. In pregnancy, you need to intake plenty of nutrients to keep your baby growing fine and fast. Therefore it is essential to take nutritional supplements.
Moreover, bariatric surgery involves much reduction in weight. But if you get pregnant you will notice weight gain. So it is important to maintain normal weight during pregnancy to ensure the healthy development of the fetus.
Book a Consultation!
We have a qualified team of surgeons that do their work and perform successful operations. Moreover, they know all the outcomes and make the patient satisfied with the results. You should know What Happens If You Get Pregnant Too Soon After Bariatric Surgery. If you desire to lose weight you should fill out the consultation form given below. Our staff will contact you timely and tell you all the details.